Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they came down hard on these incidents in an attempt to deter one punch assaults...

He's been slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf. disgrace.
The Law has spoken

Felt for sure that he was going to get a jail term after some of the language the judge used for the bloke who didn't even throw any punches.

“Your conduct was nothing short of reprehensible, you acted in a vile, repugnant and utterly stupid manner. If you engage in this sort of conduct again in the future, short of a miracle, you will be jailed for a substantially long time,”

And yet not even a suspended sentence.
If he wasn’t thrown in the clinker, then he has to be on an ICO? Right? … there has to be something missing from all this because in my experience, you aint getting off that if its an unprovoked attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt for sure that he was going to get a jail term after some of the language the judge used for the bloke who didn't even throw any punches.

“Your conduct was nothing short of reprehensible, you acted in a vile, repugnant and utterly stupid manner. If you engage in this sort of conduct again in the future, short of a miracle, you will be jailed for a substantially long time,”

And yet not even a suspended sentence.
Can’t get suspended sentences anymore

If he wasn’t thrown in the clinker, then he has to be on an ICO? Right? … there has to be something missing from all this because in my experience, you aint getting off that if its an unprovoked attack.
Can’t get ICO’s anymore

How does controlling your emotions stop someone else from snotting ya? Jack has control of his emotions? Look at what happened there

Wouldn't suggest Jack was in a "scrap"

He was attacked and couldn't defend himself.

Log off for a week or two.

You log off

200.gif

How does controlling your emotions stop someone else from snotting ya? Jack has control of his emotions? Look at what happened there
Not being an insufferable douchebag for the most part is what stops someone else from snotting me. And having the ability to de-escalate I guess because my ego isn't tied up in weird-ass macho behaviour.

There's no winning from being in a street fight. If you feel the need to fight do it in a martial art in controlled conditions. All the adrenaline and none of the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back