Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

At the front of the list to throw the boot in, was Caro, Cornes & Damo... Wood##k who wrote that piece was second off the line with his bagging and gloating over Reid... still couldn't bring himself to complete an article with a compliment... he really is his name
Damo jumping back on now.

"I was their biggest critic, but, Oh all I wanted to see was extended effort."

Good to know I wasn’t the only one annoyed we employed Roos in the first place.

All well and good to criticise him for consulting from Hawaii. Why in the world would the club agree to those terms though? And for someone who has talked a lot of shot about us over the years.
Initially he was employed while in Australia, and he was able to get to the club and actually do his bloody job.
Guessing there must have been SOMETHING he offered during that year, for the club to want him to keep consulting from across the world.
Really should have negotiated terms that allowed them to pull the plug as soon as it was identified he was offering us **** all.

Damo jumping back on now.
People should take all the positive media with a big grain of salt.

these f***s would crap on us in a heart beat.

If you tuned a voice out while we were down, give some real thought into who you actually tune back into. Corn, Guttersnipe Barrett, anything positive from them is hollow.

If you tuned a voice out while we were down, give some real thought into who you actually tune back into. Corn, Guttersnipe Barrett, anything positive from them is hollow.
100%. They're vultures, they've picked our carcass to the bone and are off searching for another kill.

Funny, Damo and Corno have so far slowly built positivity for North in hopes to save face. They think we forget? Ha.
But Carro. Ohhh she won’t even get a foot in after her consistent whacks and drive by attempts.

If Jay Clark turns, then I’ll really lose it.

Fair comment, tbh.

It's not that long ago that the media was ripping into us because we should have tanked to get you know who, who was single-handedly turning the Eagles around. Now The West is campaigning to sack the coach. Wasn't Denis Pagan fond of saying "things are never as good or as bad as they seem"?

Rewind 8 or so weeks and we were consigned to eternal damnation for winning “that game” and WC were riding the Harleytrain to inevitable glory……

Yeah, "Jumping back on" was definitely meant as a negative towards him.

No glee in having him support us.

Cue the 'disappointment' if this week doesn't go well against a top of the table team on the rebound from two close losses.
Stay the distance. We're not at the point where the won't be a few more bumps in the road.
In saying that, I'm still hopeful the boys bring the effort this week. And with Warlord coming back in, that should be a given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After we win number 5, I hope we open our doors and welcome in Kingy and Joey Montagna to join the celebrations. Those 2 have been fair in criticism of North but also positive throughout the dark years.

The rest can stay the f*** out, and I hope we absolutely slam the door in Purple's face, the snivelling rat.

After we win number 5, I hope we open our doors and welcome in Kingy and Joey Montagna to join the celebrations. Those 2 have been fair in criticism of North but also positive throughout the dark years.

The rest can stay the f*** out, and I hope we absolutely slam the door in Purple's face, the snivelling rat.
Open the doors to Kingy? He already lives at Arden St, surely

It's positive, although it hasn't been against any top 8 sides.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm expecting a dip this week; we've been up for a while, and the Swans will be breathing fire

I think the positive is that it’s been against 4 teams hanging around the 8.

It's positive, although it hasn't been against any top 8 sides.
Other than west coast they’ve all been teams that are thereabouts and leagues ahead of us. Go back to pre bye and we were getting spanked by hawks (who some here thought we’d leap ahead of this year) crows, saints, suns etc.
The ladder position of our opponents is largely irrelevant considering how poor we were against everyone pre bye.
Obviously it’s early days and I have no doubt there is more pain to come but the turnaround is a big deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back