Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

‘Consultancy’.

Where you tell a company/club/business how shit they are and charge exorbitant fees to do so.

Right up there with life coaches.
Quite possibly the greatest con in modern history.

The first time I ever heard of the occupation Life Coach I think I sat bewildered for over an hour.

In fact, it’s so laughable I put it in my bio 🤣

To add to the sheer stupidity of his statement, if he was going to make them, he should have done it six weeks ago… Not after we’ve had super positive performances against two of the last 3 premiers. Brain dead commentary.
He probably hasn't watched any footy in that time, busy finishing off his version of Dianetics and psychology in modern football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Roos is an absolute bell end of epic proportions, let me say that.

However, we really don’t help ourselves and the type of characters we’ve chosen to work with over the years.

After years of almost personal attacks on Ben Cunnington and others, we decided to pay Paul to sit on a banana lounge (in between cold messaging people on LinkedIn) and set the direction of our club.

Then, after years of taking relentless potshots at us as a club, we choose to invite Damian Barrett to do an exclusive with our then CEO (Amarfio) and host corporate events on behalf of the club.

At some point we have to say “you’re dead to me” to these campaigners.

Paul Roos is an absolute bell end of epic proportions, let me say that.

However, we really don’t help ourselves and the type of characters we’ve chosen to work with over the years.

After years of almost personal attacks on Ben Cunnington and others, we decided to pay Paul to sit on a banana lounge (in between cold messaging people on LinkedIn) and set the direction of our club.

Then, after years of taking relentless potshots at us as a club, we choose to invite Damian Barrett to do an exclusive with our then CEO (Amarfio) and host corporate events on behalf of the club.

At some point we have to say “you’re dead to me” to these campaigners.
We're an odd club like that.

Tim Watson and Nat Edwards (iirc) have both mc'd North events.

Hiring Robert Pyman as an assistant coach.

Chasing Figjam.

Maybe we can approach Gerard Healy to be our next media manager.

Michael Jordan you fool
I was thinking it was Jack Mahony … then realised eventually that he was talking about the other guy

I was thinking it was Jack Mahony … then realised eventually that he was talking about the other guy

I’m getting a bit ticked off with this whole photo business

The guy in the glasses is Robert Irwin, this years upcoming Gold Logie winner

Get your eyes checked mate

IMG_7509.jpeg

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back