Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry on 360 tonight with Tom Hawkins. Tom, Gerard and Robbo were in awe of Harry

That’s assuming the AFL was cool with us tanking and didn’t find a way to downgrade the compensation.
Well we hadn’t won a game in 19 weeks and were 4-1 outsiders to win so I don’t suspect a loss would of raised too many eyebrows.

It’s been done to death now, time to look forward. Just a point to note with the Colby v Reid discussion.

Well I appreciate them sticking up for us but to be clear.

Had we of lost that last game we got Reid and Colby. We always had him at 2.

We won and got Colby and Zane.

It will be what Zane does with his career over the next 10 years that will define that win/loss.
Disagree, mckay compo wouldve been mid first round if we had pick 1 IMO.

So maybe reid and Curtin/sanders or the like

Don't really know what's going on in that video but the whole thing just feels weird and is making me lean further into my 'Harley Reid has bad vibes' cope. Definitely harsh on the kid, probably not a JHF type, but at the very least the fresh air that we've experienced as our young guns are appropriately rated (or even underrated) in the media without causing a circus is pretty good. Imagine dealing with Harley Hype on top of everything else this year.

Good luck to him and the Eagles on their journey.

Did we avoid another campaigner?

Hard to believe a first year player could out the coach. Daisy Pearce was clearly in earshot, I wonder if we'll hear more about what he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picks above 18 simply aren’t first rounders.

No matter what you call them.

This is where the Rosetta Stone would come in handy.
McKay is playing full back in a team sitting 4th.
JHF just kicked 3 and got 20 in a top 8 clash on the weekend just passed.

I mean I’d ideally love to have them but both these players chose to leave the club.

It’s almost like we weren’t allowed to be compensated for a number 1 draft pick abandoning the club after 9 months and our fullback jumping ship to our rival through free agency after 8 years of development.

But yeh “priority picks” and “draft concessions” hey

So Bailey Williams is shooting texts off to the West Australian?
Because Simmo was playing Jack Darling ahead of him?
Bailey Williams? F*** me

So Bailey Williams is shooting texts off to the West Australian?
Because Simmo was playing Jack Darling ahead of him?
Bailey Williams? F*** me
He's played every game as well...

What a rat. If I were the new coach, he'd be traded 1st up for anything I could get.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He taps Bailey Williams chair as he walks past.

Apparently he’s had the shits on Simmo for a while.

Yeh, doesnt make as exciting a headline, but whatever is said is directed at Williams, and when Daisy turns around she looks at Williams, not Reid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back