Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say anything wrong there?
Not sure I get it either.

in his last press conference with us when asked he said he through there was a bit more pain to come for us, which has absolutely been proven correct.

Great to see a NMFC scarf in the twits:
Alex Lim
@journalims

My deep dive into mullets in the AFL won a Kennedy Award for Outstanding Digital Innovation.
🏆
I’m really proud of that! Big thanks to my team and editors @abcnews who let me take some risks with this one. And thanks to our hair/makeup dept for the wigs!

Marc McGowan.
Was that McGowan! What a snipey little flog.

FWIW Clarko could and should have handled that better. All he had to say was he was talking generally and using players as an example.

Mcgowan who still reckons we stuffed up by trading away to ensure we got Sheez and George ahead of Cadman.

Hard to have sensible conversations with imbeciles.

FWIW Clarko could and should have handled that better. All he had to say was he was talking generally and using players as an example.

Mcgowan who still reckons we stuffed up by trading away to ensure we got Sheez and George ahead of Cadman.

He did, and in a lengthy way

And then McGowan got smarty pants with him because he tried to assert that Clarko “knew what he was doing blah blah” to pry the individuals he mentioned out of their clubs

I used to like McGowans work before he got given the arse from AFL.com.au - put together some wll researched respectable columns/podcasts. He has since turned into a bit of a bottom feeder.

Marc McGowan.
I know this because McGowan then turned it into a rant in his Ninefax column about how he was right and Clarko was being hypocritical. He included a word for word account of this tiresome exchange.

I know this because McGowan then turned it into a rant in his Ninefax column about how he was right and Clarko was being hypocritical. He included a word for word account of this tiresome exchange.
McGowan is the resident jouno Hawthorn shill. He's going to get up Clarkson any chance he gets.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HS footy journo Sam Landsberger has been killed in a truck accident this morning

HS footy journo Sam Landsberger has been killed in a truck accident this morning

That's such a tragic death, I hate hearing things like this especially when I just saw him on tv last week

What the hell? Driver released pending further enquiry? Not charged? Walked out in front of a truck? Wow.

Truck surely ran the red?

Poor campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back