Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, I'm new to the forums but if everyone on BigFooty had their way there would be no commentators left.

People go way overboard.

Grant Thomas on Footy Classified. "In The West Australian, Fremantle president Garry Ibbotson rejects claims that the dockers won't make the finals."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas is another in the long line of imbeciles. I would almost put him at the top of the list for ignorance. Thankfully he doesn't commentate games on TV, so it is easy to ignore him.

I watched Footy Classified once for about 20 minutes. Never again. Worst sports show/panel ever assembled in the history of every single sport on the planet.

Grant Thomas on Footy Classified. "In The West Australian, Fremantle president Garry Ibbotson rejects claims that the dockers won't make the finals."

Yes, that's ****ing gold indeed

Almost wish this unknown Garry Ibbotson was President :D:D

GT, you're an ignorant twat

P.S. Can someone provide a youtube of him saying that cause that would make me laugh for the next year

Thomas is another in the long line of imbeciles. I would almost put him at the top of the list for ignorance. Thankfully he doesn't commentate games on TV, so it is easy to ignore him.

I watched Footy Classified once for about 20 minutes. Never again. Worst sports show/panel ever assembled in the history of every single sport on the planet.

He hinted.... :rolleyes:

What a tool. This was not long after he suggested the Eagles "played dead" last year to get their hands on pick 26. You'd think with the program airing nationally they'd want to do just a little bit of research on non Victorian sides, but no.

What a tool. This was not long after he suggested the Eagles "played dead" last year to get their hands on pick 26. You'd think with the program airing nationally they'd want to do just a little bit of research on non Victorian sides, but no.
At least someone corrected that by saying they had injuries.

I was interested that Garry Ibbotson has a second role. Perhaps one of the reasons why sometimes he looks a little lost on the field - might have his mind on board matters.

At least someone corrected that by saying they had injuries.

I was interested that Garry Ibbotson has a second role. Perhaps one of the reasons why sometimes he looks a little lost on the field - might have his mind on board matters.

Who is Garry Ibbotson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Back