Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Regardless of what happens from here, the Pies are the real deal in 2006. No Bux, No Trav and jason in the team yet we lead WC at Subi at 3/4 time despite looking like being over-run a couple of times.

Pies will stand up in 2006.

Rod Stroker said:
No Clokes is probably the reason why you are in front.

As for no Bucks, you've won more games without him than with him - particularly crunch games.
He meant that Travis (the good one) isn't playing, while Jason (the crap one) is playing.

morgoth said:
Regardless of what happens from here, the Pies are the real deal in 2006. No Bux, No Trav and jason in the team yet we lead WC at Subi at 3/4 time despite looking like being over-run a couple of times.

Pies will stand up in 2006.
Trav and Jason who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats WC, too good in the end, Judd killed us as expected, boy we could've used Buckley tonight, we just lacked that little bit of class when it counted I say. Lynch having a blinder didn't help either. :(

While as always I am gutted by a loss, especially a close one, I have to say I am really proud of the boys tonight. They hung in there and just fell short in the end, but I can't fault their effort at all.

There is no shame in losing to WC, especially at Subi, and like many others I am sure Collingwood will make the finals this year and give it a good shake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed - Pies are the real deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back