Confirmed Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

BB gun said:
In d solomon and pick 52
out 2 round 3 picks
Dammit, don't they want us supporters to have any off-season entertainment. The draft will be no fun at all now.

(Him and Grover will put the fear of god into a couple of forwards I'd reckon)

sabre_ac said:
Agreed.
Do you not think we were a chance as it is without Tarrant?

Ofcourse we were.
But do you not think we are better placed now with Tarrant to win the flag then we were without him?

Thats the price you pay.

doppo said:
Ofcourse we were.
But do you not think we are better placed now with Tarrant to win the flag then we were without him?

Of course..But we took a massive risk...

doppo said:
Thats the price you pay.

I dont believe it is the price you pay.
Sydney, Brisbane, Port, West Coast etc never paid such a high price for a chance at their flag.

afltradevo8.jpg

Solomon added to the Freo mix

sabre_ac said:
We either have a flag in the next two years or Conolly moves past Neesham as the worst thing to happen to this club.

Shattered :(

You must be thinking of Damien Drum. Neesham nearly got the Dockers into the finals in the first years of the club with a very weak team. He also did a great job with Claremont, coaching them for 8 years, finishing 1st 6 times and Premiers 4 times. Drum dragged them to the bottom with a better team.

This is going to sound like an "I heard it from a friend of a friend" piece of bulls***... but anyway. A bloke I work with is mates with an ex AFL footballer (sorry, he didn't mention names and I didn't bother to ask) who has played on Tarrant. In his opinion, Tarrant has been the hardest player to play on because of his fitness... he says that Tarrant just runs and runs and doesn't stop throughout the whole game.

His fitness is unbelievable and he does have a lot of talent for the game. If you guys can utilise this, and Taz shows some consistency he will be a very good player for your team. I'm sad to see him leave, but at the same time he hasn't done a lot for our club in the past couple of years and I'd rather see him being useful elsewhere rather than doing nothing for us.

Good luck with Taz, hope he serves you guys well and good luck to Freo for "07.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back