Congrats Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mcchawk
Thrashed I think not, really think all these Pie fans would be this nice to you had they won? SUCKER :eek:

40 odd points is a thrashing in a shortened game in my book

I will judge people on what they do and say, not what they might have done.

Don't get me wrong the majority of pies fans annoy the hell out of me, whereas most Hawks fans are fair minded and reasonable.......and then there is you.:rolleyes:

4 i also expect Hawthorn to be in a similur possy as the Pies come SEP so my tip is the Hawks and Pies will be heading the VIC charge.

I'd put Essendon ahead of Hawthorn...any day.

Hawthorn are overated imo! Not to mention that there led by a sh*t coach.

Before all you Dawks jump down my throat, its my opinion, and im entitled to it.

Originally posted by Lestat
I'd put Essendon ahead of Hawthorn...any day.

Hawthorn are overated imo! Not to mention that there led by a sh*t coach.

Before all you Dawks jump down my throat, its my opinion, and im entitled to it.
This is a challenge for us Hawks fans.

Why do you think that Peter Schwab is a **** coach? Because he's not that at all.

This is a challenge for us Hawks fans.

What challenge???

Why do you think that Peter Schwab is a **** coach? Because he's not that at all.

I don't think he gets the most out of his players. Last year was evidence of that.

Tactically, I think he's inferior to other coaches (Malthouse destroyed him tactically last year, first game).

Parkin questioned his coaching ability a number of times (not directly, though he did imply so), and I respect David Parkin's footballing knowledge.

Plus, though it doesn't mean much, he seems like a good bloke, and more then often its seems that goes against you when coaching.

Originally posted by Jars458

Don't get me wrong the majority of pies fans annoy the hell out of me, whereas most Hawks fans are fair minded and reasonable.......and then there is you.:rolleyes:

If you really claim that you judge people on what they say, (and at the same time you are having a troll at Hawks) ... then how come on another thread you have a go at me for something I did not say?

What challenge???

I don't think he gets the most out of his players. Last year was evidence of that.

Tactically, I think he's inferior to other coaches (Malthouse destroyed him tactically last year, first game).

Parkin questioned his coaching ability a number of times (not directly, though he did imply so), and I respect David Parkin's footballing knowledge.

Plus, though it doesn't mean much, he seems like a good bloke, and more then often its seems that goes against you when coaching.
Our challenge is to prove supporters like yourself wrong.

Originally posted by Jars458

And there is a feral from Adelaide called Jars458 ;)

Our challenge is to prove supporters like yourself wrong.

Your challenge? :)

And how are you going to do that sunshine??

No, not your challenge.

Schwab's challenge perhaps, but I'm pretty sure he's got more on his mind then what I think about him as a coach.

Just curious,

What do you think Schwab would have to achieve this year for supporters like 'me' to be proven wrong??

Top 4 finish??

Your challenge? :)

And how are you going to do that sunshine??

No, not your challenge.

Schwab's challenge perhaps, but I'm pretty sure he's got more on his mind then what I think about him as a coach.

Just curious,

What do you think Schwab would have to achieve this year for supporters like 'me' to be proven wrong??

Top 4 finish??
Top 2 finish and playing in a Grand Final against the Brisbane Lions or the kangaroos.

Originally posted by goaldrush
Top 2 finish and playing in a Grand Final against the Brisbane Lions or the kangaroos.
Collingwood will be a hard team to play against, but if they took every team lightly then the pies will be lucky to make the eight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then I think you'll be very disapointed at the end of the year.

Schwab to be sacked sometime this year!
(if the expectations of some Hawk fans is anything to go by)

Collingwood will be a hard team to play against, but if they took every team lightly then the pies will be lucky to make the eight.

Agreed, but that probably goes for every team.

The competition is so even these days that if any team takes the competition lightly, then they'll struggle to make the eight.

There's no such thing as easy beats any more. (yes, not even Stkilda ;))

Schwab to be sacked sometime this year!
(if the expectations of some Hawk fans is anything to go by)

Agreed, but that probably goes for every team.

The competition is so even these days that if any team takes the competition lightly, then they'll struggle to make the eight.

There's no such thing as easy beats any more. (yes, not even Stkilda ;))
Schwab will not be sacked at any time of the year. That's where you and a lot of other people have it wrong.

it could, who would of thought Collingwood would of last year? I know most Collingwood fans who would not have been that confident at the start of last year of that happening.

it could, who would of thought Collingwood would of last year? I know most Collingwood fans who would not have been that confident at the start of last year of that happening.

Anythings possible I guess.

Just highly unlikely.

Doesnt anyone do match reviews and also previews round here.

Would have been interested to see a review for Coll v Adelaide - but cant see one.

Oh well I'll go elsewhere - looks like all ur interested in is bickering and debating size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back