Coach Adelaide under Matthew Nicks

Remove this Banner Ad

The indictment on the crows is your 3 best players is made up of a cooked Tex and two players traded in.
Drafting and development is deplorable.
Freos last 4 bnf winners have been drafted this rebuild.
Ryan, Darcy, brayshaw, serong
Yeah…. and that’s got you…. all the way to…… something……

Funny when people talk about Tex being "cooked." When healthy, the guy is a walk-up start as a forward in every single team in this competition, even at his age, no doubt about it.

If that's "cooked" I'll take it every day of the week.

These are two completely separate issues. I’m not sure why you’re combining them into one.

I don’t know much about the old afl coaching business but I wonder if it would be helpful if Nicksy played a ruckman.

Grundy appeared insulted to be matched against Strachan.

O’Brien or Strachan
That’s it?
That’s all Adelaide can muster in the ruck?

That’s enough evidence there to issue a warrant for young Reid’s arrest …
The worst part is that ROB got destroyed in the SANFL by a guy weighing over 120kg+ who had been retired from footy for the last 2 years.

That's our alternative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is is hard to argue that Nicks isn’t the worst coach in the league.

Gotta feel for Crows fans. Last year’s double games against North and West Coast gave them a false sense of Nick’s coaching skills and overstated their list. Walker’s season also papered over some cracks.

Then at the start of year they re-signed Nicks in what appeared to be a desire to avoid the Port-Hinkley situation from last season.

Regards

S. Pete

Grundy appeared insulted to be matched against Strachan.

O’Brien or Strachan
That’s it?
That’s all Adelaide can muster in the ruck?

That’s enough evidence there to issue a warrant for young Reid’s arrest …

Reid does not make those decisions, he executes based on list management committee calls. Mark Riccutio, Adam Kelly and Matthew Nix are on it, they're the intellectual lightweights who need to go first. Then we can start looking at the Reid's and Ogilvies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back