Hawkamania!

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 23, 2007
My house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
49ers,Box Hill,NT Thunder
Your guys were just too good in the wet. The skills of the Crows players tonight was amazing. Well done. Hopefully we will meet in September (in drier conditions of course :)).

Thanks guys.

Was a great game from us, your blokes just didnt like the conditions.

You guys have a great young team, but I think you got shown that there is still a little way to go yet.

Good luck for the rest of the season

I think the Hawks decided that we could afford a loss and treated the game like a bye. Maybe they want to beat Geelongs record against the Tuggers next week or something.

Good stuff by your mob, we were shizenhouzen but you would have beaten anyone tonight, and if you keep playing that brand of football you will be there on the last day in September - NO QUESTION.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk supporters are such a nice bunch. I reckon we should amalgamate but stay based in Adelaide. They can bring Crawford, Franklin, Roughhead (best name for a footaller in history) and the rest.
Seriously, the Hawks will play in September this year, but probably not the GF. They will be a force for a few years with the side they have running around at present.
I think we have the side to beat them, wet or dry.

Yeah great game Adelaide, your players were everywhere every time you got the ball of half back there were five players around the ball streaming forward. Skills were awesome in the slightly slippery conditions and ran all night for each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back