• 30 or more

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That smile!

Fc9yFKEaUAYwc0h

Cripps on GuesSEN ...

So happy with Cripps winning the brownlow very well deserved!
But in other news north and essendon
Are sniffing around Harry McKay, at the brownlow if you watch the video cripps gives everyone a big hug but when he gets to McKay doesn’t give him much, body language look not to happy with him
Is there something in this ?
Not really...

Although Crippa is captain, reckon he has a tighter bond with the midfield group - mentioned as such in jest in his speech.

Nothing to see here, I reckon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are sniffing around Harry McKay, at the brownlow if you watch the video cripps gives everyone a big hug but when he gets to McKay doesn’t give him much, body language look not to happy with him

yes, cripps only hugs people shorter than himself and this is causing a rift in the group as all the players want hugs.

Really thought his mid season form slump, where he sacrificed his game to take more ruck contests, was going to be his undoing.

Well done Crippa! Worth it just for the melts. Now go back to back and really stick it up the haters.

Very few players win a Brownlow and are a Premiership captain

Top of my head I can think of two that Cripps has played with and for - Judd and Voss

And then a handful of others like Mitchell, Cotchin, Hird, Reynolds and Coventry

So some big names and hopefully Cripps can join them one day …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think he just had a conga line of people wanting to thank him mate and had a few to get to

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Congratulations Patrick Cripps - 2022 Brownlow Medalist 🏅

Back