Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

As posted earlier other picks involved

Eagles - #12 -#24- # 26 -#51 -# 63

2025 - F1 + Hawks F1 - F2 《Hawks )

After other picks where we get 24 and 51 in 2024 ...... but lose F2 and F4 .
This might be incorrect but at least we get 3 picks in top 30 in 2024 and two first round picks in 2025 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t want to completely melt down given the draft is such a big unknown, but from a pure value point looks like we bent over. Hard to explain how another uncontracted player was the supposed needle mover to slide back that far, arghhhhh

This is VIC media, fans of Carlton and Richmond and the AFL laughing at WCE

Happy Fun GIF by The Tenderloins

Can you imagine if this clown Clarke was in charge when we were getting offers for pick 1 last year
Jack Graham was still contracted back then too as was Liam Baker......

Maybe we need to look at it this way. Atleast we only gave up pick 14 for Baker/Graham as opposed to the pick 1 we would have last year?

Who is out of contract and can be walked to a draft.

The problem is that is not actually an option as wants his beloved tigers compensated well and will happily go to Freo. He has put the Eagles over a barrel to get him.

The problem is that is not actually an option as wants his beloved tigers compensated well and will happily go to Freo. He has put the Eagles over a barrel to get him.
We should have gotten up and went home. We decided to stay ass up on the barrel when we had the power to leave

Not Bakers fault we are morons

We're essentially setting back our rebuild for Liam Baker. There is no justification from the club for this monstrous **** up of a trade.

In a draft primed for a team to use multiple top 40 picks to rebuild this will have longer term ramifications. **** you Eagles, yah blew it.

Owies was a freebie but has suddenly unlocked getting rid of a fantastic pick.

We are a laughing stock.
Tell me about it. You had me convinced that we would take pick 3 to the draft / possibly slide back on the night depending on who was Available…the Tim Kelly trade I could almost get but this is Gold Coast areas … probably worse. I cannot believe it. Club has a lot of explaining to do … over them tbh after this

Tell me about it. You had me convinced that we would take pick 3 to the draft / possibly slide back on the night depending on who was Available…the Tim Kelly trade I could almost get but this is Gold Coast areas … probably worse. I cannot believe it. Club has a lot of explaining to do … over them tbh after this
The club clearly thought we'd bend Hawks over the barrel and move pick 14 for Baker whilst keeping 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back