Coughlan or Dal Santo

Remove this Banner Ad

Full credit to Coughlin as well as hes a very good player but i would have to pick Dal Santo.

Hes poised,skilled,tough,classy and he can work or spin his way out of trouble,almost as if hes in slow motion! :)

i think its really unfair that these player vs coughlan threads are being started at the end of a season in which coughlan has been dogged by injury

if there are saints fans who want to have a go at richmond they should just come out and say it, rather than employing subliminal trolling to get the message accross

JeffDunne said:
You weren't watching the finals series then? Guess that's understandable.

Did Dal Santo have a good finals series?

He played a decent 3rd quarter vs Sydney, and kicked a nice soccer goal vs Port, but he was hardly outstanding.

Ted Pellitts said:
ask the 2005 membership department who came up with the slogan

I guess with the level of professionalism displayed at the Hawks this year, an inability to spell their own slogan correctly should not surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port01 said:
Did Dal Santo have a good finals series?

He played a decent 3rd quarter vs Sydney, and kicked a nice soccer goal vs Port, but he was hardly outstanding.

Did Coughlan have a good finals series??

He didn't even play in the 3rd quarter vs Sydney and he didn't kick a goal vs Port, he was hardly even sighted.

Hanis said:

He didn't even play in the 3rd quarter vs Sydney and he didn't kick a goal vs Port, he was hardly even sighted.

Oh I get it, another one of these.

Mahoney > Dal Santo > Coughlan.

Falchoon said:
I guess with the level of professionalism displayed at the Hawks this year, an inability to spell their own slogan correctly should not surprise.
****** ******** ******* *** ******** ******* ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ******cker ******** ******* *******!!!!!!!

i cant believe Dal Santo is leading this poll

The media hype surrounding him and Luke Ball is really getting into peoples heads

Mark Coughlan is better than both of them

Its not only my opinion, but its the flat out truth

Hanis said:

so luke ablett > buckley then?

Yze_Magic said:

The media hype surrounding him and Luke Ball is really getting into peoples heads

its amazing what a season in the dark will do

Ted Pellitts said:
if there are saints fans who want to have a go at richmond they should just come out and say it, rather than employing subliminal trolling to get the message accross

But it was a Richmond supporter who started this thread we are just saying our opinions...

Yze_Magic said:

well obviously 18 people disagree with u. what you sau dosn't mean its right or wrong :cool:

Ted Pellitts said:
****** ******** ******* *** ******** ******* ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ******cker ******** ******* *******!!!!!!!

I guess that means you've picked up your spelling mistake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coughlan or Dal Santo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back