Could this be true?

Remove this Banner Ad

somebody posted that here a couple of weeks ago too.

Also, scottywiper posted that he heard that Laidley gave Browny the mother of all sprays after the Geelong game. Scotty's mail wasn't specific about exactly what he said though.

Sounds like the only way Brown will be at NMFC next season is if Laidley is not.

Not even then, Devil Fish. No coach coming in would want him here. The board and the members would be right behind this decision.

The only way he will be wearing the blue and white from here on, will be when he is sobbing in the foetal position when he realises what a hack he has been in the last two years, clutching the jersey like a teddy bear.

The man has sold out his whole career, he has no fire, and he doesn't fit with us.

he has no fire, and he doesn't fit with us.

this has been evident since he was moved to fullback... with all of Shannon Watts negatives at least you know he wont give up... whereas with Mr Brown get a metre in front of him and the short steps will follow... :D:D just hope we get something for him... as I think he may help another team... just not North... :thumbsdown::D:D

If you can't fire up for a final, you never will.

I like Brown, however, his output is not consistent and if we are going to go forwards as a club we need to cut as many of the inconsistent players from the list and look for guys who can play four quarters, week after week.

You can carry one or two but we have what, half our list that can't string two good games in a row. We need to improve in that area if we are going to go forwards next year and the years to come.

However, our investment in KPPs has been woeful. We have 20 freaking flankers on the list and have absolutely nothing there. I can't see us getting rid of Brown unless we have something else.

Ie, I can't see us cutting Brown unless we pick up someone like say McGregor and use him as a CHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why copy and paste what someone said at another site and discuss it here?

I'll be sure to copy your OP and discuss with anyone who cares what a rubbish post it was.

Go hide in your pot hole.

i dont reckon they should get rid of him obviously hes not the most talented, but i rekon he can still be good for the club he's still only pretty young isnt he? need him for a defender who else we got with experience?

Sounds like Brown still has one year left on his contract. So to save money we would be best off trading him for anything, and getting the new team to pay his contract. If we just delist him, we'll probably have to pay him out for next year, and I think that would be included in the salary cap for next season.

Given that guys like Makepeace and Perry were delisted last year, I guess Green and Brown are the equivalent delistings of players seemingly in our best 25 or so players.

Sounds like Brown still has one year left on his contract. So to save money we would be best off trading him for anything, and getting the new team to pay his contract. If we just delist him, we'll probably have to pay him out for next year, and I think that would be included in the salary cap for next season.

Given that guys like Makepeace and Perry were delisted last year, I guess Green and Brown are the equivalent delistings of players seemingly in our best 25 or so players.
Cannot say i don't agree with Green leaving, i great news for Lower. Brown moving on also means Hansen gets game time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could this be true?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back