Cousins suspended indefinitely - according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to the Eagle/s supporter/s posting here (like QL21) they have not had any excuses and have said its about time cosuins got chopped down

He has obviously done something wrong, but lets wait till 1pm and see what they have to say

I did`nt mention QL21 ... He is one of the most honest and upto date WCE fan on here ...

Good to see Judd's threat to walk if things weren't cleaned up is being taken seriously.

Something had to force the Eagles to handle this properly.

Yawn. Nothing ever happens around here. Must get back to that 'Who is the best midfielder of all time aged 23 or under?' thread. Just waiting for some real news to break. Yawn.

Turning up to training late (even with his record) can't justify an 'indefinent' sentence.......there has to be more to it

Re: Cousins suspended indefinitely

im sure hed already be on that along with cocaine etc.

also have fun south fremantle manning him up.[/QUOTE]

Bloody East Freo might finally win a derby,although if it's a chance it's a drug problem, he won't play for the Sharks either.

Just heard on 96fm here in Perth, their was an engagment for Braun on Sat night. The Eagles had a training session Sunday morning, Cousins didn't show up. Sunday afternoon they had their jumper presentation, he did show up to that. He also didn't show up to yesterday's training session, the reporter wasn't sure if he was just a no show, or if the club told him not to come.

Good to see the club doing something about it this time. The press conference at 11:00 will be interesting.

Woosha is taking a hard line with his players now...Cousins WILL NOT be playing this week. Oh lucky for Woosha there isnt any games on this week. Cousins will be lining up against the Swans for round 1. No doubt in my mind, Woosha is a soft **** when it comes to punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first gardener was the scapegoat
now cousins
why isnt worsfold held accountable
its alleged drugs have been around that club ever since he the pharmicist was playing and captain
remember the allegations of players jumpimg the fence and running when drug testers arrived at training all those yrs ago

lets face facts , the wce are a joke, they have won a gf by default
ppl say , hold on they are not performancing enhancing.......bs, when someone is on speed or other drugs like that, it gives you more energy power and courage.

when a gold medalist is using drugs , they get stripped of their medal

its time the afl got tough and handed the cup to sydney

WCE, WORSFOLD, U R ALL JOKES

VIC TEAMS, WATCH OUT, JUDD IS COMING OUR WAY , LET THE AUCTION BEGIN

If it "drugs" was rife when Woosha was playing, what about their coach then ? hmmmmm and that tester story of yours was told to me by a trainer of a Melb club way back in the mid '90's (gates were locked)- took that info with a grain of salt but his footy goss was always spot on before the papers got hold of it.

and as for Judd - i'd have him at my mob tho a fit FF wouldn't go astray at the moment

The spiritual leader

0,5001,5262162,00.gif

Why was he ever allowed on that stage.

He might be a right twit off the field but anyone that questions his on field performace is just as big a twit.

Woosha is taking a hard line with his players now...Cousins WILL NOT be playing this week. Oh lucky for Woosha there isnt any games on this week. Cousins will be lining up against the Swans for round 1. No doubt in my mind, Woosha is a soft **** when it comes to punishment.

Shall we revisit these quotes in 2 weeks time?

Three Points.

1.The club will no doubt have a vague explanation, as all clubs would.

2. The club will probably not expand on the reasons unless its not the real reason.

3.The club wont sack him, he is one of their best players.

Just heard on 96fm here in Perth, their was an engagment for Braun on Sat night. The Eagles had a training session Sunday morning, Cousins didn't show up. Sunday afternoon they had their jumper presentation, he did show up to that. He also didn't show up to yesterday's training session, the reporter wasn't sure if he was just a no show, or if the club told him not to come.

Good to see the club doing something about it this time. The press conference at 11:00 will be interesting.

Doesn't this guy ever learn?
For someone who is a senior player within the club, and someone who is respected for his footballing ability but the wider footballing community, he clearly has some issues off field.

He might be a right twit off the field but anyone that questions his on field performace is just as big a twit.
I doubt that anyone would question his skill or onfield performances.

But the 'message' sent when he shared the moment with Judd was widely seen as inappropriate at the time...............and even more so now.

Just because WCE have suspended him doesn't mean the eagles have any more issues than any other club. Nor does it mean that there are any drug issues and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. In fact Cousins suspension for this week-end underlines how seriously the eagles are tackling discipline issues. Every other club should follow the weagles example.

Any other argument to contrary can be shot down with one word 'score board!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back