COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

A nation full of people who obey rules and think of the greater good for the nation
Also natural mask wearers who are meticulously clean

Pretty spot on, I’ve been there 6-7 times the last 7 years, stayed for a long period of time and you’re right about people obeying rules, you actually don’t see many police in Japan. Parts of Tokyo and Osaka are not that clean but generally the place is pretty tidy. Great country

Last edited:

‘not particularly multi cultural either. One official strategy fits all
I dont think lots of countries that got the virus bad were that multi cultural either..Spain Italy
It possibly has an effect in some countries but even though the US is multicultural its problem was Trump and the Church and Libertarian constitutionalists and expensive medicine and no dole or sick pay

Currently, and declining. It’s insanity, this whole thing, pure insanity.
But you said the CFR wasn't 1%
It still is in Vic, nationally it's still at 1.4%

I hope it declines but it's been pretty consistently at 1% or higher for a while now.

Overseas is much worse yet you keep calling this thing insanity and fraud.

You say you only deal in facts but don't believe it's as serious as the facts show it to be.

Where's your evidence that the CFR is falling and will continue to fall in Australia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

108 is the magic number

Presser is coming soon

They are doing a lot of testing, but going to three figures is deflating. Almost certain the lockdown will be expanded I'd imagine.

It's no big deal if there's an extra 100 but it's pretty much confined to the lockdown suburbs

If we get another week of 50-100 a day but all within that area then the lockdown rules should mean that those numbers then go back downwards

Not being harsh to the the people in these suburbs but less than 10% of Melbourne is locked down currently - don't want that to be 100%...

It's no big deal if there's an extra 100 but it's pretty much confined to the lockdown suburbs

If we get another week of 50-100 a day but all within that area then the lockdown rules should mean that those numbers then go back downwards

Not being harsh to the the people in these suburbs but less than 10% of Melbourne is locked down currently - don't want that to be 100%...

What I was being told yesterday by someone who know is that there is an outbreak in Truganina stemming from a single case.

Remove this Banner Ad

COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back