Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

I am an old public health person, so I look to science rather than the Sydney Telly or Sky.

Personally I am sick to the back teeth of the personal abuse from craven Club bootlickers I cop for having opinions that differ.

You can fu** off

GUH I usually like your posts but my god man your overt negativity lately is baffling. I hope if you're in lockdown that you're doing OK mate.

Being part of the 80% that have to carry these human burdens through life is going to be a thankless job.

Oh, unless you count bashing cops as a thanks then I guess we're paid in full.

Have no sympathy for anyone caught up in yesterday's acts. People were told not to go, they knew announcements were being made today but went to carry on like a bunch of ****wits.
After spending the last week bleating about having a plan (yet provided no detail other than dot points including a mistake in the first line and a very vague "school bubbles" statement), the opposition leader came out today and said the reopening isn't opening up quick enough, despite only a week ago saying he too would follow the national plan. Oh and not one of the gutless opposition have spoken up for the police that were injured by dickheads throwing projectiles. So in less than a month, the party that hopes to get voted in has failed to support police and suggested teachers are doing nothing to support students education during lockdown.
While there are things the current Vic government have done that I don't necessarily like or agree with, I thank **** the complete nut jobs in opposition are exactly that, because our state would be ****ed, riddled with COVID and thousands of innocents dead.

Hardly coming out even after 80%

Know they are challenging people to have no income again

Correct. Agree you can't just switch the lights back on straight away but This Government here are going to run their own race to suit their own agenda. In fact all States will. Biggest joke is you will be able to travel Internationally before interstate. I intend to be one of them. Get the **** out of here overseas for a while and live with some freedom for a couple of months. Victoria ? Well if I did not have Kids and Grand kids here I would get the **** out of here permanently if we are not going to get back to a normal free life. 80 percent double vaccinated you just live with it and get the **** on with it. Plenty have different views and that is ok. Just how I feel. I suppose when you are probably half way through the 3rd qtr in your life you want to enjoy every day to the full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I call it building and thanks to these selfish greg hunts on the big union jobs
Small group has just shot the whole industry in the foot. Now they will be out tomorrow protesting not being able to go to work..... despite not working today to cause trouble.

Small group has just shot the whole industry in the foot. Now they will be out tomorrow protesting not being able to go to work..... despite not working today to cause trouble.
I've had mates shut down for weeks , these selfish ##### will get theres

This small group dared them to shut it down and they have. The majority will now suffer for no reason and they will still need to be vaccinated to return to work. Idiots

Have no sympathy for anyone caught up in yesterday's acts. People were told not to go, they knew announcements were being made today but went to carry on like a bunch of *******s.
After spending the last week bleating about having a plan (yet provided no detail other than dot points including a mistake in the first line and a very vague "school bubbles" statement), the opposition leader came out today and said the reopening isn't opening up quick enough, despite only a week ago saying he too would follow the national plan. Oh and not one of the gutless opposition have spoken up for the police that were injured by dickheads throwing projectiles. So in less than a month, the party that hopes to get voted in has failed to support police and suggested teachers are doing nothing to support students education during lockdown.
While there are things the current Vic government have done that I don't necessarily like or agree with, I thank fu** the complete nut jobs in opposition are exactly that, because our state would be f’ed, riddled with COVID and thousands of innocents dead.

Agree. What are they supposed to do just let them run riot ?
Construction set to be shut down

Government Infrastructure jobs Prisons, Metro and Westgate Tunnels ?

Apparently everything that isn't vital (hospitals and level crossings to get trains up and going) shut down

Announcement was meant to be at 7 so he is a bit late

I am working on Prisons and Metro Tunnels and have not received any email from our HR dept and Herald Sun reporting most sites. Some Government jobs will remain working you can bet your house on it. I’m management at our company so will be expected to keep working but this is getting right out of hand. What these dills have done today is ridiculous considering they will need the jab to go back but equally disappointing is the Government reacting to it with the 2 week ban when in reality if the Construction industry is indeed helping numbers go up and a dangerous environment in reality should have been closed down 2 weeks ago. Make no mistake this is a punishment.

Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Back