Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

V Kenya the worst team in the world. I'll eat my hat if Cooper isnt at least 100 runs ahead at the end.

(I wont eat my hat, its a very nice hat)

Ten will end up with more runs than cooper, he will top score tonight, and hopefully destroy the english bowlers.

watch this clip, 3min onwards. not the best quality, but shows how destructive ryan can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4V7zieOKc

im not doubting that cooper isnt a gun, because he is, and between the two, they will make the most runs for the dutch

Will multi each of Trott and Pieterson into both Anderson and Broad. Odds of >12, so don't have to hit every game to keep ahead. Had Watson/Ponting into Tait/Johnson last night so ahead already. I find this a good way to keep interest in the early games, and you get a couple of shots at each market.

So tonight I think I'll just wait for the toss, if Netherlands bat first then I'll get on all the England bowlers for man of match.

Also neither Netherlands openers to make 25 is 1.85, was hoping to get 2.32 like yesterday :(

Pietersen/Broad x 0.5
Pietersen/Anderson x 0.5

Trott/Broad x 0.5
Trott/Anderson x 0.5

MOM Anderson x 1
MOM Broad x 1

1st over Under 3.5 @ 1.72 x 2.5 LOSS

Good luck :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cremer should cash now. Hope you boys followed.
You can not be serious :eek:

Looks like we're all off to a good start. Had Watto most runs last night and my long term bets of Watson and Johnson started well too :thumbsu:

Out of curiosity, for the most runs/wickets tournament for the whole tourney do they count just the group games or is it the whole tournament? Ie. finals, etc?

You can not be serious :eek:

Looks like we're all off to a good start. Had Watto most runs last night and my long term bets of Watson and Johnson started well too :thumbsu:

Out of curiosity, for the most runs/wickets tournament for the whole tourney do they count just the group games or is it the whole tournament? Ie. finals, etc?

Yep, the boys good mate. Can pull them from everywhere. No netball expert though. ;)

Would have to be overall tournament.

Good to see the Poms under pressure though. w***ers.

Why can Tom Cooper make runs for the Netherlands but not the Redbacks?

My bets of Strauss/ Pieterson for top scorers fade after every run is scored. Come on England, don't you know how to swing a white ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back