Competitions CrowinNT's Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME 3 ROUND 22

RESULTS:

croweater 41: St Kilda (GWS Melbourne Carlton Essendon Sydney Freo Brisbane North)
CrowinNT : StK (Nth Collingwood Port GWS Freo Brisbane ESS Hawthorn)

OldCrowBloke- Bombers (North, Collingwood, Port, GWS, Melbourne, Carlton, Freo, Brisbane)

AmericanCrow - Port (GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western, Essendon, Collingwood)

Weeblake - Bulldogs (Geelong, Freo, Port, Sydney, Brisbane,Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood)

Now we are down to 3 players. All worthy of being winners. All the best guys.

GAME 3 ROUND 23

croweater 41 - GCS (GWS Melbourne Carlton Essendon Sydney Freo Brisbane North St Kilda)

CrowinNT - Dogs (StK Nth Collingwood Port GWS Freo Brisbane ESS Hawthorn)

Just need AmericanCrow to finalise this weeks selection. All the best.

GAME 3 ROUND 23

croweater 41 - GCS (GWS Melbourne Carlton Essendon Sydney Freo Brisbane North St Kilda)

AmericanCrow -Hawthorn (Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western, Essendon, Collingwood)

I really want to choose Crows in a show down xx
Heart over head, I have tipped crows to win tonight. Some of Ports wins have not been impressive maybe with the Sydney game being the exception. But you also want to win this comp So you have to weigh up the odds. Dogs should win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAME 3 ROUND 23

RESULTS:

AmericanCrow -Hawthorn (Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western, Essendon, Collingwood)

Now we are down to two, Just a reminder that if we don't have a clear winner next week we will run the comp into the Major Round in an attempt to find our winner who will receive a Golden Lock Badge to be added to their profile.

Just to give some update...currently both CrowinNT and AmericanCrow have made 10 correct selections. So that gets a fresh entry once the game is finalised. AmericanCrow must be feeling some added pressure because he is also trying to win the goal kicking comp. Remember that this comp will continue into the final rounds so make sure that you have teams available that are actually going to play. Would be nice to get a winner so we can award a the Golden Lock badge.

This is where it would have been wise to have had an actual strategy as opposed to tossing darts at names.

Clearly I am a very long shot to be able to pull this off now

😂

GAME 3 ROUND 24

AmericanCrow - Melbourne (Hawthorn, Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western, Essendon, Collingwood)

GAME 3 ROUND 24

AmericanCrow - Melbourne (Hawthorn, Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western, Essendon, Collingwood)
Hi AmericanCrow Can I take it that your selection is final. Your going for Melbourne. I can tell you I have CrowinNT's selection which I will add to the site before his team plays. Just in case you want to make a change.

OK best of luck lets hope that you are both correct tis weekend because then we can continue into the Final's rounds. I am not sure if we have done that before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions CrowinNT's Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back