Competitions CrowinNT's Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi AmericanCrow Can I take it that your selection is final. Your going for Melbourne. I can tell you I have CrowinNT's selection which I will add to the site before his team plays. Just in case you want to make a change.

OK best of luck lets hope that you are both correct tis weekend because then we can continue into the Final's rounds. I am not sure if we have done that before.
Oh sure…I got nothing to hide

Riding the Demons into oblivion 😂

OK Given that AmericanCrow selection, Melbourne, has started I feel that I should show CrowinNT's selection as well.

AmericanCrow - Melbourne (Hawthorn , Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western Bulldogs, Essendon, Collingwood)

CrowinNT - Geelong (Dogs, StK, Nth, Collingwood, Port, GWS, Freo, Brisbane, Essendon, Hawthorn)

Good Luck

Congratulations CrowinNT

Didn’t have a lot of good options—Brisbane was only team advancing to next week, so had to keep them in reserve for one final play.

Teams left were garbage—I picked poorly, but not sure any I had left are going to win this weekend

Congratulations and well played mate

Congratulations CrowinNT

Didn’t have a lot of good options—Brisbane was only team advancing to next week, so had to keep them in reserve for one final play.

Teams left were garbage—I picked poorly, but not sure any I had left are going to win this weekend

Congratulations and well played mate
Geelong still have to win today AC
The AFL competition this year has been full of surprises
We could both be on the scrap heap

GAME 3 ROUND 24
RESULTS:

AmericanCrow - Melbourne (Hawthorn , Port, GWS, Geelong, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, Western Bulldogs, Essendon, Collingwood)

CrowinNT - Geelong (Dogs, StK, Nth, Collingwood, Port, GWS, Freo, Brisbane, Essendon, Hawthorn)

So we will not require using the Major Round to find our latest winner who will also be our last winner for the year. So its congratulations to CrowinNT. He usually is around the mark in most of these comps. In fact he is our first triple winner. Commiserations to our international supporter, AmericanCrow who like CrowinNt is very competitive and also gets close to winning our in house comps.

I will organise the Golden Lock Badge to be awarded to CrowinNT and I will also ensure that our history page is updated. Finally I will rename this competition to reflect CrowinNT naming rights.

Now its a long wait till 2025.

Last edited:
GAME 3 ROUND 24
RESULTS:

So we will not require using the Major Round to find our latest winner who will also be our last winner for the year. So its congratulations to CrowinNT. He usually is around the mark in most of these comps. In fact he is our first triple winner. Commiserations to our international supporter, AmericanCrow who like CrowinNt is very competitive and also gets close to winning our in house comps.

I will organise the Golden Lock Badge to be awarded to CrowinNT and I will also ensure that our history page is updated. Finally I will rename this competition to reflect CrowinNT naming rights.

Now its a long wait till 2025.
Congratz CrowinNT

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions CrowinNT's Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back