Crows a chance next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be there, but won't be 'expecting' a song at the end.

St. Kilda are absolutely flying, but so are we, a lot will depend on no injuries to them today (never wish injuries on a player, but if Kozi could take just the one off, thanks). Big Kozi has been a trouble maker for us due to his height. Bock matches up well on Rooey but Truck can look unconfortable on Kozi, as he's not one to wrestle, but rather fly into a pack at a rediculous velocity, we'll have to work him off the ball so he can't run at it and I think Andy Otten may ket the 3rd man up, sheppard off ball, double team role.

Both teams now pride themselave on the (oh crap cleche time) frontal pressure. Whoever can get the other team out of the corridor and chipping backwards will have put the major foundations down for a W.

I think the Saints will get up, but if we put in for the whole game and don't drop the heads, that's a win for me, Effort.

Will be a cracker.

i think our new young forward line is going to be really put to the test. our midfielders must be able to use the ball with precision for us to have a chance. to be honest i dont think we are quite there yet. i belive we can shut down the saints but with what we saw the saints do to geelong last week with their pressure i can see the crows crumbling.

Oh i get it, but it was poorly enough written to allow me to take the p&ss out of it and get a lovely rise from you. Excellent work.:thumbsu:

Didnt pick up the poor writing myself

Could be comprehension isnt your strong point

Crows are a huge chance. Playing at Etihad should be of no concern to Adelaide.
In their last 10 games at Etihad Stadium, Adelaide have won 5 and lost the others by margins of 48,12,3,2 and 2 points.

Should be a cracker.

Ha ha classic post, I do feel for you poor buggers from 97.............but then again.....nah!! ;)
Only difference is, this year we don't have a Jarman. Or a Shane Ellen......
And WE have Spida!... no wait, that's "Dancing with the Stars"... sorry...

Saints are coming off two tough games and are coming back from Perth.

We had a light training session on Saturday night and should be cherry ripe for the clash.

Last time we were poor for long period but were in it in the final quarter.

Kossie smahsed Rutten last time but I think Truck is playing much better at the moment.

Saints clear favourties of course but we have a chance if we play at or near our best.

Are the crows a chance?? Hell yes. Of course they are playing good football but more importantly want to win this game probably moreso than the saints. The saints obviously coming back back from perth are a little out of sorts... having said that even the saints drop the next two you can all jump off the bandwagon but for thosein the know come finals time its all cats and saints - a 2 horse race. Why? they have an extra gear, an extra level and extra arm if you get my meaning. You watch come finals all the saints and cats.

FWIW put your money on the crows this week.

dont worry if the crows will beat saints this week. Crows are going all the way to the GF and winning it, bookmark it in. They have amazing talent and under pressure they will deliver. Geelong should watch out for this darkhorse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the crows a chance?? Hell yes. Of course they are playing good football but more importantly want to win this game probably moreso than the saints. The saints obviously coming back back from perth are a little out of sorts... having said that even the saints drop the next two you can all jump off the bandwagon but for thosein the know come finals time its all cats and saints - a 2 horse race. Why? they have an extra gear, an extra level and extra arm if you get my meaning. You watch come finals all the saints and cats.

FWIW put your money on the crows this week.

Either you are a troll or you are the most one eyed supporter I have EVER met - This year is WAY more than a two-horse race. Especially as one of those so called horses is having a bit of a struggle at the moment. FWIW, I think the crows, lions pies and dogs are all dangerous atm, with the blues and bombers finals smokies as well.

Anyone could do it this year.

dont worry if the crows will beat saints this week. Crows are going all the way to the GF and winning it, bookmark it in. They have amazing talent and under pressure they will deliver. Geelong should watch out for this darkhorse

They're playing better footy then they did in 2005/2006.

It's just the competition has stepped up considerably.

You just keep on winning friends and influencing people don't you.........

If I were you right now, I'd be buying my GF tickets and looking for flights into melbourne around the 20-30th of sept. This mighty club are going all the way :thumbsu:

C'mon PB, take that crap to bay 13, yeah?

(trasnlation: please don't be right, I don't want to have to meet these buggers in September again)

*remembers 1997. Suddenly can't sleep or breathe*

They will have to play well, the saints havn't lost at the dome for a very long time and that includes Geelong 2009 and HAwthorn 2008. Also they didn't have a big week this week and with king back and schnider back and dempster playing second game they will be hard to beat. However if the crows are going to win this is probably their best chance.

Adelaide will be a good opposition, but I don't think they will beat the saints.

Saying that, I don't want them to beat the saints most of all. Adelaide are nipping at 3rd or 4th place now with that % booster thanks to the disgusting performance from Fremante.

dont take any credit away from adelaide. it wasnt just fremantle playing bad. adelaide are becoming a very good team.

lets think about this.....crows smashed freo (real tough opp!!) and now their fans are talking about a win against the saints?? give me a break. If they get within 50 points I will be surprised

they will get a lot closer than that if they play at their best. they didnt just smash freo, they shut them down completely, and also kicked goals. do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a team to one goal, and eight scoring shots over a whole game? lowest score since 1961, and sixth lowest score since 1910. that is impressive. consider that port were down by 2 points at half-time and then limped home by 24 points. the crows deserve a lot more credit than your post allows for them.

they will get a lot closer than that if they play at their best. they didnt just smash freo, they shut them down completely, and also kicked goals. do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a team to one goal, and eight scoring shots over a whole game? lowest score since 1961, and sixth lowest score since 1910. that is impressive. consider that port were down by 2 points at half-time and then limped home by 24 points. the crows deserve a lot more credit than your post allows for them.

Na that was the old me, I believe the crows will march to its 3rd flag and in future add to their impressive trophy cabinet

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows a chance next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back