News Crows eye Walker, Jacobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall-e and CrowHop are the best posters on your board. Vader's posts on here so far have been very average, we would respect him if he'd make better posts.

You rank posters now? That's how seriously you take this :eek:

Conflirmed by Bill Rhode - it'll be pick 33 or PSD, that's about where it sits k la. They're not crying chips if they don't get him. Perhaps crying small peas.

You rank posters now? That's how seriously you take this :eek:

Conflirmed by Bill Rhode - it'll be pick 33 or PSD, that's about where it sits k la. They're not crying chips if they don't get him. Perhaps crying small peas.
Who takes any of this seriously? You're a ****ing idiot, BACCS said Vader was the best poster on the Crows board, to anyone that's been reading the Crows posters on this board Vader comes across as very average and the only two that have been talking sense are Wall-e and CrowHop. Why don't you look at the context things are written in.

They think they're not crying if they don't get him, but they'll be smashed in the ruck and therefore smashed in the midfield if they don't get him,as well as put clubs and players off dealing with Adelaide in the future. You will not get him for pick 33.

Who takes any of this seriously? You're a ****ing idiot, BACCS said Vader was the best poster on the Crows board, to anyone that's been reading the Crows posters on this board Vader comes across as very average and the only two that have been talking sense are Wall-e and CrowHop. Why don't you look at the context things are written in.

They think they're not crying if they don't get him, but they'll be smashed in the ruck and therefore smashed in the midfield if they don't get him,as well as put clubs and players off dealing with Adelaide in the future. You will not get him for pick 33.

It does look like a stalemate sinny, might be a late one on the monday with pick 33 getting it done.

It does look like a stalemate sinny, might be a late one on the monday with pick 33 getting it done.
I do think if the Crows keep this silliness up that it will go until Monday, but we will not settle for the second round pick. You need to learn more about Swann and Icke before you get too confident.

Well he is a natural CHB, deff needs to bulk up but still very young. Will be a future AA CHB :thumbsu:

So we have a deal? Maybe we should throw in Hartlett or Trengove as a sweetener?

pick 16 + Boak + Hartlett/Trengove for Jacobs?

PB your sarcasm is unbecoming for a Power supporter.

Would expect this from one of the low intellect crows posters that seem to have become permanent fixtures on this board.

You haven't come out of the closet, err shed to reveal a lollypop fetish have you ? :eek:

PB your sarcasm is unbecoming for a Power supporter.

Would expect this from one of the low intellect Crows posters that seem to have become permanent fixtures on this board.

You haven't come out of the closet, err shed have you ? :eek:

Nah man, I still hate them.

1 question though, werent you a Port fan like a couple of weeks ago?

LOL, doesn't quite work like that mate. I didn't realise Jacobs had just come out of the TAC Cup, is there another player of the same name? He has been on a list for 4 years, it is like saying Ablett would go number 1.:rolleyes:

You totally misunderstood my post now read it again and slowly and make sure you comprehend what i am trying to say before your little fingers hit the quote icon. :eek:

What you are trying to get with pick no.33 is a solid 8-10yr ruckman who still has more improvement in him and has allready played extremely well and had 44 hit outs in a final. Everyone knows ruckman take longer to develop and we have done the hard work with Jacobs and he is cherry ripe right now to go and be a No.1 ruck in a team in which he will get 22 games a year which sadly we cannot give him. Now if this scenario is worth only pick 33 in a compromised draft i am the ****in pope.

I am seriously doubting any of you Crow idiots have actually seen him play and are only going off what gets said on here and the amount of games he has played and the stats that suit your argument to say he is worth a 2nd round pick. Spare me with your delusional thoughts and wish lists and come here when you want to talk fact's not BS.

I do think if the Crows keep this silliness up that it will go until Monday, but we will not settle for the second round pick. You need to learn more about Swann and Icke before you get too confident.

They are hardcore ****ers. One takes all your draft picks while the other is out the back nicking the car you rocked up in. Such impressive men.

Wish we had Swann and Icke guiding our ship, one the captain, the other in the lighthouse. I wish we had them and I've lost all confidence now. :(

Fair enough, which is why some of you (not directed at you btw) might want to start respecting Vader, who is the best poster on our board by a mile.

:eek:

The limbo club ... how low can they go?

Vader the best? Like when Teaguey won our B&F? Bad times for AFC.

First youth-related salary cap pressures, a previously unheard of phenomenon in the AFL, now known as Rendellism.

Now, an outrageous claim that Vader, even in relative AFC terms is best poster by a mile.

:eek:

Telltale sign that you're lying. If you knew anyone of substance you'd not be in such a state of confusion or uncertainty about what's what. Just give it up. :thumbsdown:
\

That's poster that get alot of inside info. Not your regular BF flog, much like yourself. He knows something, unlike yourself, who knows nothing.

If he has info, listen as he won't be lying.

You can go now.

I thought Sam Newman was just being funny years ago when he said you have to check your brains in at the bus terminal when visiting Adelaide so one can fit in with the locals. Seems he was serious!

Case in point here. I have never seen so many idiotic posters from one team. Make Collingwood look good. And that takes some doing.

They are hardcore ****ers. One takes all your draft picks while the other is out the back nicking the car you rocked up in. Such impressive men.

Wish we had Swann and Icke guiding our ship, one the captain, the other in the lighthouse. I wish we had them and I've lost all confidence now. :(
So you should. Much better than a dim wit like Rendell who gave away a first and third round pick for Tambling :D

I can't even type that without laughing.

Have a look at how Swann and Icke went with the Judd, Warnock and Fevola deals. We just pinched Alan Richardson out from under Essendon's nose when they were crowing about their great coaching staff. Surely you can see why we're so confident in our staff.

Damn you're funny.

You totally misunderstood my post now read it again and slowly and make sure you comprehend what i am trying to say before your little fingers hit the quote icon. :eek:

What you are trying to get with pick no.33 is a solid 8-10yr ruckman who still has more improvement in him and has allready played extremely well and had 44 hit outs in a final. Everyone knows ruckman take longer to develop and we have done the hard work with Jacobs and he is cherry ripe right now to go and be a No.1 ruck in a team in which he will get 22 games a year which sadly we cannot give him. Now if this scenario is worth only pick 33 in a compromised draft i am the ****in pope.

I am seriously doubting any of you Crow idiots have actually seen him play and are only going off what gets said on here and the amount of games he has played and the stats that suit your argument to say he is worth a 2nd round pick. Spare me with your delusional thoughts and wish lists and come here when you want to talk fact's not BS.

You are fast becoming one of my favourite posters, Chism.

Love you work. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you should. Much better than a dim wit like Rendell who gave away a first and third round pick for Tambling :D

I can't even type that without laughing.

Have a look at how Swann and Icke went with the Judd, Warnock and Fevola deals. We just pinched Alan Richardson out from under Essendon's nose when they were crowing about their great coaching staff. Surely you can see why we're so confident in our staff.

No doubt! Lunar moths of football.

\

That's poster that get alot of inside info. Not your regular BF flog, much like yourself. He knows something, unlike yourself, who knows nothing.

If he has info, listen as he won't be lying.

You can go now.

I thought Sam Newman was just being funny years ago when he said you have to check your brains in at the bus terminal when visiting Adelaide so one can fit in with the locals. Seems he was serious!

Case in point here. I have never seen so many idiotic posters from one team. Make Collingwood look good. And that takes some doing.

whoah. let's not get carried away fellas

Definitely time to field other offers as 33 in this draft is an insult. They gave better for Tambling ffs and they're offering Sauce $1mil over 3 years! :rolleyes:

Would happily let him go to the Weagles or Richmond for nix on principle although i'm confident he'd most likely end up staying if we can't successfully trade him to an Adelaide team.

I find it amazing that we are bombarded by these S.A Crow feral inbred bogans over Jacobs who they think is only worth pick 33 and we should happily concede and give it to them.

If he is only worth this small amount in a draft allready hacked by GC then why are they making so much noise about it and sooking. :rolleyes: :eek:

One side of this potential trade is going to be either happy or angry.

fireworks.jpg

Walker and 18 to port for 16 and 2nd round.*
Jacobs and 16 to adel for 14 and 2nd round.*
Grigg to Richmond for bock compo.*

Total= 14, bock compo and 3 second rounds for blues to speculate on kpp.

Any thoughts

Any thoughts

Walker trade looks alright for both sides,
Jacobs trade probably sided towards us, I would think the 2nd would have to be a 3rd rounder.
and Grigg trade is on the money exactly i reckon:thumbsu:

That was basicly our motto from 01-05.

With the Stevens trade, we wanted Didak and they wanted to give us some random hack (who I doubt even ended up playing more then 50 games)

We overrated Stevens, they underrated him. Hence he went into the PSD. Didnt hurt us the next season though, ended up winning the big one :thumbsu:

If we don't get a deal for Jacobs I 'm happy for him to go into the PSD. We're lucky we have quite a number of pretty good rookies we could promote to take the spare spot Jacobs left. We have a pile of ruckman. One the other hand the Crows will be left with one ruckman, Maric, if they don't take Jacobs. They want him given they're going to give him a million for 3 years, probably desperate for him. They'll actually "lose" more than us in many respects if the don't "pay".

Any thoughts
Won't work because both the Crows and Port have stated they won't be trading their first round draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back