News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

First thing I spotted too and was about to post. Who is vetting these things at the club? Do they have no knowledge of our history? Both our flags we were the ADELAIDE Crows, not the Adelaide CROWS. It's burned into my brain. And they must have used a picture as reference, right?

Shame, would've bought one if they got it right.
I saw these at the footy on Saturday night... sort of don't like the idea of living so far in the past. Other clubs poke fun at the fact our last flag wasn't even this century

other bottom dweller clubs like Norf are also dong it. from my perspective it doesn't send a good message to supporters

I don’t know why this bothers me so much but it does.

We’ve got the two variations of socks. The blue, red, yellow, blue, red, yellow, blue ones that go with the home jumper, and the blue, red, yellow, red, blue, red, yellow, red, blue ones that go with the red clash jumper.

Well who is in charge of making sure that the players have the correct socks on? Because inevitably there is always a couple players wearing the away ones with the home jumper. How hard is it to wear the right socks? Mitch Hinge is a massive culprit for it:

CC683541-D9F7-4914-870A-CE57BE90F119.jpeg

Had a pair of long socks instead of the calf ones on the weekend but they were still the wrong pair.

Also, why do we have a different pair of socks for the clash jumper anyway? They look shit and there’s no need to have them.

I saw these at the footy on Saturday night... sort of don't like the idea of living so far in the past. Other clubs poke fun at the fact our last flag wasn't even this century

other bottom dweller clubs like Norf are also dong it. from my perspective it doesn't send a good message to supporters
All clubs do it. The Bulldogs just did a '97 retro themed game too against Fremantle on the weekend.

All clubs do it. The Bulldogs just did a '97 retro themed game too against Fremantle on the weekend.
No issues with Retro stuff what I meant was trying to re sell premiership merch from 25 years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023 range is out. Home and clash exactly same as 2022 except retails now have Crypto.com logo, polos hoodies etc pretty similar to this year too but have more red. New training jumper:
TEAM-258-0-ADC-MERD23-ADLT-P1__56335.1667856826.jpg

2023 range is out. Home and clash exactly same as 2022 except retails now have Crypto.com logo, polos hoodies etc pretty similar to this year too but have more red. New training jumper:
TEAM-258-0-ADC-MERD23-ADLT-P1__56335.1667856826.jpg
Haven't fixed the collar to be yellow all round. Disappointing.

It's a simple thing, but another thing the club continues to under value.
The way the club adheres to its own history, ie adhering to its actual Guernsey design, matters.
If they start building Thebarton with the raptor head plastered all over it, a little part of me will die inside

It's a simple thing, but another thing the club continues to under value.
The way the club adheres to its own history, ie adhering to its actual Guernsey design, matters.
We've always kind of sucked at it. Like when we had side panels for a while, then I think around the BLK era we no longer had literal side panels, but instead BLK were just stopping printing the hoops, resulting in the swim flags guernsey. And not a single person at the club went "Aren't we supposed to have hoops?" It took a social media campaign for anyone at the club to even realise.

Is David Burtenshaw still involved with club in any official manner? He seems to be a huge guernsey nerd on twitter but I guess was always more in the media side. Surely one of the paper pushing ex players we have on the payroll could be in charge of brand awareness/representation.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back