Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
crows98 said:
Agree.....quickly Mods....quickly

wow I just thought I better be part of a thread that got this large,

all over some bull ********

but I can add to it

how did Port Adealide Football club own 50% of Port Adelaide Power if they are the same entity (with the SANFL owning the other 50% ?)

(just kidding :D - lock then damned thread)

Capitalist said:
...how did Port Adealide Football club own 50% of Port Adelaide Power if they are the same entity (with the SANFL owning the other 50% ?) ...
Not sure of your point here. As there is no such entity as Port Adelaide Power, I cannot see how anyone can own any percentage of it.

portentous said:
Is that you fullarton power? :confused:

Anyway a "real" Port supporter would not have "Port Power" as their club now would they? :cool:
shut up - i'm an infinately better fan then you are

you are a disgrace to through and through port fans like me

portentous said:
Is that you fullarton power? :confused:

Anyway a "real" Port supporter would not have "Port Power" as their club now would they? :cool:

It could be his Essendon loving cousin from Iran ‘Asif’ or one of his many, many wives.

The_Nivad said:
don't patronise your own fans buddy. we are a team against the rest here - not against each other

Unlike your good self who patronises centrelink ever fortnight to collect his entitlements.

The_Nivad said:
don't patronise your own fans buddy ...
You'll have to get used to buddy. He is always a patronising so and so. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Nivad said:
and now out comes the racist material. why am i not surprised.

And the stereotypical jibe at your lack of employment or success in life :D

^^^^^ Look up^^^^^

Not literally :D

portentous said:
Yeah mate, chuck us a coldie would 'ya.? :D
How's your BBQ shapin' mate? :D

Ted Pellitts said:
Now here is a debate which will rage long and hard i'm sure. I've started this topic because ultimately every time a thread starts about the power and a crows fan throws his hat into the ring, the power fan supposedly "trumps" him with the history card. As often as yze_magic resorts to (wishfully) shouting "your gay" whenever he begins to lose an argument, the power fans turn to "our history is the best of any club" when they need to boost thier stocks.

here is why adelaides history is greater;

port adelaide have won 35 sanfl premierships - well done, you've obviously dominated a competition which is an incredibly low standard to let one team win more than a third of the times its been contested. yes, port are obviously the best team iin this competition but look at the standard

now thanks to these 35 sanfl premierships, port fans think thier club has a "great history", and the simple fact that they've been around longer than the crows is another facet which is added to thier argument. i'm sorry, but look at adelaides rich history

* thrash the best team of the 80's in their first game
* make the finals in 1993 and go down in fokelore with thier finals series
* modra kicks the hundred on multiple occasions
* win back to back premierships in 1997 and 1998
* andrew mcleod back to back norm smith medals
* produced one of the best modern finals in the 2002 semi
* mark ricciuto wins a brownlow medal

lets look at port adelaides history

* 35 premierships in an inferior competition to the AFL, one which never produced a team to genuinely rival thier dominance
* choked in 3 consecutive finals campaigns and failed to deliver with either the best or second best list in the competition
* finally won thier first afl premiership

i'm sorry, but as a victorian i think the crows have a much richer history than port adelaide. port only seem to think thier history is better than the crows because they won 35 sanfl premierships, while adelaide was somehow a bastard child of the SANFL themselves. if you ask me, the fact that the SANFL was smart enough to recognise the ease at which the sanfl could be dominanted is a credit to them for putting the crows straight into the AFL. they've written thier own afl history - and it's a richer one than port adelaides already.
maybe you lot need a reminder of what this thread is all about. i'm sick of you "power" fans not taking this seroiusly. our club needs to be defended.

portentous said:
Got me arse hangin' out the back of me stubbies, and me guts hanging out the front. You rippa.
So you must be my long lost twin then. Mother told me there were a couple about. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back