Crows history > Port Adelaide history

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

legends2004 said:
How bout you idiots get this into your 10 inch thick skulls. The PAFC AND PAMFC will ALWAYS be greater than that so-called team for all South Australians who by the way don't even let their own fans watch their training.

Port Adelaide rule, Adelaide Cows suck!

Geez your scary
:rolleyes:

how is this port bashing rubbish even allowed to stay open?

we are the best club in the history of the sport - people just aren't willing to accept it.

35 SANFL/AFL flags.

Rory said:
and so it begins.........again
what sort of fan are you!?!?!?!

i bust my ring down on the wharf to raise the money to buy my membership every year and then people attack my boys like this. i have to defend them. you have to defend them. we have to defend our history and heritage and culture.

The_Nivad said:

we are the best club in the history of the sport - people just aren't willing to accept it.

35 SANFL/AFL flags.

Mods can you please remove this threat and treat it like a “defamation threat”, it has served it purpose and is way pasted it used by date.

No more replies please. :eek:

crows98 said:
Mods can you please remove this threat and treat it like a “defamation threat”, it has served it purpose and is way pasted it used by date.

No more replies please. :eek:
so you give up do you. you finally concede that our history is greater than any other club and our successes are more valid than any other.

35 flags to 2 just a damming margain in the end.

The_Nivad said:
what sort of fan are you!?!?!?!

i bust my ring down on the wharf to raise the money to buy my membership every year and then people attack my boys like this. i have to defend them. you have to defend them. we have to defend our history and heritage and culture.

We have:

A) An Adelaide Crows troll who is very bad at it

Or

B) A Port Adelaide supporter who should go back school and get a basic education

My money is on A, is that you General Havelock, The Rooch or what ever your name is now?

The_Nivad said:
so you give up do you. you finally concede that our history is greater than any other club and our successes are more valid than any other.

35 flags to 2 just a damming margain in the end.

I don’t care about the history or traditions of the Port Adelaide Johnny come lately AFL side, and unless you actually do have an inferiority complex nether should anyone else care what other think about the club’s history or there lack of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Nivad said:
that is just insulting. i went all the way through school to year 10 like everybody else knob.

Congratulations, they must teach the art of using a capital letter in year 11 now? Or you were in a juvenile detention centre that day?

typical crows fan - trying to divert the attention away from the facts.

enjoy the choke this year? top spot proved to be really valuable in the end didn't it. still got your tickets for the home prelim?

The_Nivad said:

35 SANFL/AFL flags.
You have won 1 premiership as Port Adelaide Power in the Afl,hats off to you,But to add the Maggies 34 premierships in the SANFL is absolute Bull********!
Whats hard to understand 2 teams 2 competitions!!:mad:

The_Nivad said:
typical crows fan - trying to divert the attention away from the facts.

enjoy the choke this year? top spot proved to be really valuable in the end didn't it. still got your tickets for the home prelim?
******** off idiot,

I am just sick of this argument coming up ever 2 months and it ending the same way.

FFS no one cares if you’re the Port Power circa 1997 or Port Adelaide Football Club with 130 year of history and tradition. Its done, it dusted and FFS build a bridge and get over it.

mad dog muir said:
You have won 1 premiership as Port Adelaide Power in the Afl,hats off to you,But to add the Maggies 34 premierships in the SANFL is absolute Bull********!
Whats hard to understand 2 teams 2 competitions!!:mad:
well if we're going to play that game then port have as many premierships as hawthorn, collingwood and carlton, and more premierships than the western bulldogs, st. kilda, melbourne, geelong and richmond

You can't compare AFL flags with SANFL flags. In the SANFL Port Adelaide has the most flags. In the AFL Port Adelaide only has one, while the Crows have two. End of story.
Whether or not VFL flags should count towards AFL flags is another debate and I dare say that some Crows and Power fans might be able to agree on that one.

crows98 said:
******** off idiot,

I am just sick of this argument coming up ever 2 months and it ending the same way.

FFS no one cares if you’re the Port Power circa 1997 or Port Adelaide Football Club with 130 year of history and tradition. Its done, it dusted and FFS build a bridge and get over it.
excuse me but if you read the pride displayed by my fellow magpies/power fans through this thread you will see that we very much do care.

but it's typical of a crows fan not to care about their history, given you don't have one!

Count Zero said:
You can't compare AFL flags with SANFL flags. In the SANFL Port Adelaide has the most flags. In the AFL Port Adelaide only has one, while the Crows have two. End of story.
Whether or not VFL flags should count towards AFL flags is another debate and I dare say that some Crows and Power fans might be able to agree on that one.
FFS what sort of port fan are you!

are you trying to undo all the good work done in this thread?

idiot. you should hand back your membership for being a friggin traitor.

The_Nivad said:
excuse me but if you read the pride displayed by my fellow magpies/power fans through this thread you will see that we very much do care.

but it's typical of a crows fan not to care about their history, given you don't have one!

No, no more.

End of argument, go away fool.

The_Nivad said:
FFS what sort of port fan are you!

are you trying to undo all the good work done in this thread?

idiot. you should hand back your membership for being a friggin traitor.
Calm down TN. I am as proud of our history of achievement as anyone else. but I don't go as far as to claim that a SANFL premiership is the same as an AFL premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back