Crows people

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Darealrath
Good luck. Please win tomorrow. Thanks.

well Darealrath (interesting name) if it were up to me we would flog Port by about 14 goals. This however is unlikely - but I do think we will win but a margin of about 3 goals is more likely.

k
xx

Re: Re: Crows people

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
well Darealrath (interesting name) if it were up to me we would flog Port by about 14 goals. This however is unlikely - but I do think we will win but a margin of about 3 goals is more likely.

k
xx
Any chance of a nude run if we get up??!!!:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Crows people

Originally posted by dezzmo
Any chance of a nude run if we get up??!!!:eek:

always a possability for a quick run round the shed! I reckon they will have the heaters on in there! Ah damn, there goes your sons chances of going to the showdown!

k
xx

All you crows supporters better barrack super hard tommorow. I hope you guys can win it. Beat Port in the showdown and be number one in adelaide again where you belong. GO crowz for tomorrow.

GO eagles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please please please win. Or alternatively have the decency to get pumped by around 65 points or more, so we can have a home final against you..

Originally posted by Mead
Please please please win. Or alternatively have the decency to get pumped by around 65 points or more, so we can have a home final against you..
LOL

So if Port get out to a handy lead, West Coast fans will be switching support half way throught the match!

Originally posted by DaveW
LOL

So if Port get out to a handy lead, West Coast fans will be switching support half way throught the match!

Uhuh.
The equation for West Coast is if Adelaide win they'll knock Freo to 6th, giving us the derby rematch we're desperate for, and a home final of sorts.
If you lose by a reasonable margin, you'll be 6th and we'll have to play an elimination final at AAMI. So, the next best thing would be for your lot to get pumped by roughly 65 points or more, dropping your percentage below ours and ensuring the elim final would be played at home for us.

So yeah, for tomorrow, I'm going to be a passionate, uncompromising Crow fan... except if Port get out by about 3 goals or more, at which point I am going to be screaming for them to put you away.

Originally posted by Mead
So, the next best thing would be for your lot to get pumped by roughly 65 points or more, dropping your percentage below ours and ensuring the elim final would be played at home for us.
Yeah, see my "If we're gonna lose..." thread.

I'm quietly confident about winning tomorrow. :) And supremely confident about a avoiding that sort of drubbing. :eek:

It's a bit odd seeing the Eagles fans coming in here hopin for a favour.

After all, if they can't give Freo the old heave-ho, what's the good of them?

Mind you it was a ripper match last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back