Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't worry too much about the extra shirt and bag that come with the boundary line and 3 game packs, the shirt isn't even the official members polo, its just a cheaper looking version with one logo and the bag is pretty much something that you wouldn't pay more than a few dollars for anyway.

I guess 3 game members pay nearly $30 a game in the standing area and no Sydney or Showdown access while 11 game GA members pay closer to $20.

Also worth noting that more of the money from the memberships go to the club compared to the purchase of a ticket for individual games.

Membership count up to 56,727 wowee

Awesome numbers if not an error, I doub't they are all Boundary Line members hoping to take up the GC game offer, because basically we wouldn't fit the difference in numbers from last update on the hill.

More likely they had a category of memberships they hadn't bothered to add or something I guess.

Awesome numbers, I doub't they are all Boundary Line members hoping to take up the GC game offer, because basically we wouldn't fit the difference in numbers on the hill.

More likely they had a category of memberships they hadn't bothered to add or something I guess.
Also I love it how our latest membership number was mentioned first in the port membership thread rather then ours first bahaha they all seem a little mad now

Also I love it how our latest membership number was mentioned first in the port membership thread rather then ours first bahaha they all seem a little mad now

Their will be another 20 pages on it in a couple of hours, no doubt Koch is cancelling some plans for a we're bigger than the Crows press conference at the MCG as we speak.

It is quite hilarious.

They use cheap tactics to boost their numbers and all get boners about overtaking us, next minute they're frothing at the mouth that we're using cheap tactics to boost our numbers.

I think it is rather the converse of cheap tactics.

We have sold out of 11 game memberships with precious few 3 game memberships left. About the only way to get more members it to sell more non-ticketed memberships. We are promoting our non-ticketed memberships, what's wrong with that?

I think it is rather the converse of cheap tactics.

We have sold out of 11 game memberships with precious few 3 game memberships left. About the only way to get more members it to sell more non-ticketed memberships. We are promoting our non-ticketed memberships, what's wring with that?

They didn't do it first.

Thought the jump was rather high, considering 2 days ago we were only ~53,700 so I asked the club twitter why said jump was so large, response was:

@Adelaide_FC: @Grinchington among reasons, a backlog that needed to be processed ... the win over Collingwood gave us a healthy kick too! Still growing

So 3,273 away from our goal in Round 10. Not a bad effort.

O.K. so surely Mattrox and the Marketing Department are taking the piss.

The membership counter remaining unchanged for 23 days on 53,410. Following my constant taunts the counter changes 6 times in 9 days increasing to 53,905 yesterday.

Then today we leap 2,822 members to 56,727.

My apologies to you guys, clearly the strategy was to troll Michelangelo Scumbag. Let the Poort ones gradually creep up on us and then BANG, blow them out of the water.

P.S. Why were my previous posts deleted moderators? Censorship fro the mothership?

O.K. so surely Mattrox and the Marketing Department are taking the piss.

The membership counter remaining unchanged for 23 days on 53,410. Following my constant taunts the counter changes 6 times in 9 days increasing to 53,905 yesterday.

Then today we leap 2,822 members to 56,727.

My apologies to you guys, clearly the strategy was to troll Michelangelo Scumbag. Let the Poort ones gradually creep up on us and then BANG, blow them out of the water.

P.S. Why were my previous posts deleted moderators? Censorship fro the mothership?

So you are admitting what I pulled you up on? Much ado about nothing?

PS You know I have nothing to do with AFC so you don't need to continue the charade.

Stick to player analysis. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an SANFL club we can takeover so we can count their memberships as ours to get us over the 60k mark?
I'm sure 3 quarter memberships could fix that. Throw in half a hat and you've got 60k in no time.

I'm sure 3 quarter memberships could fix that. Throw in half a hat and you've got 60k in no time.

I like this - a membership for our fans that leave at 3 quarter time or five minutes before the siren goes.

It is quite hilarious.

They use cheap tactics to boost their numbers and all get boners about overtaking us, next minute they're frothing at the mouth that we're using cheap tactics to boost our numbers.
Yep. Just like 1 game memberships and digital memberships. So I guess you are right, the AFC is using cheap tactics to boost their numbers.

Yep. Just like 1 game memberships and digital memberships. So I guess you are right, the AFC is using cheap tactics to boost their numbers.
No doubt they are, does anyone think that either club is selling a heap of 11-game memberships when 1/3 of the games have been played already?

The question is, why are you guys being hypocrites? When we were calling you out for counting your 0 game access Magpies members it was just smart marketing. Now you're all having a meltdown.

and you guys can have the 'Bandwagoner classic' memberships that automatically non-renew anytime Port don't make finals and then automatically renew when they are back in.

and you guys can have the 'Bandwagoner classic' memberships that automatically non-renew anytime Port don't make finals and then automatically renew when they are back in.

No idea what your on about memberships in 2011 and 2012 (Ports darkest years) was above the 2007 season.

I work with teenage kids. One kid was ropable. Continually saying "The Crows are selling one game memberships".... over and over and over. Melting down. His mate told him to shut up. I started to explain that the boundary members were being given a bonus due to a low drawing timeslot. But he kept interrupting and repeating. "But the Crows are selling one game memberships."

Clearly the news of membership numbers has knocked them around a bit.

No idea what your on about memberships in 2011 and 2012 (Ports darkest years) was above the 2007 season.
Not exactly accurate..

http://www.aflmembershipnumbers.com/port-adelaide-membership-numbers.html

2007 - 34,073
2011 - 32,581

Close numbers

Attendance (Home Average)
2004 - 35,182 (36,340 members, Port flying)
2005 - 32,911
2006 - 27,257
2007 - 29,944
2008 - 23,842
2009 - 24,349
2010 - 23,044
2011 - 21,676
2012 - 19,911 (35,543, Port shit)
2013 - 26,915

The bandwagoner membership is for those 16k 'supporters' who accidentally renewed and then didn't show up...

Tealsters in such a tizz about our membership they had to lock ther thread about it.

Malibu#27 did you try to purchase an 11 game membership for us that was not Essential Crows? Appears to me these are sold out.

Essential Crows/Power will never sell out as the unallocated seatin component of these can be oversubscribed. Have a look at the back of your ticket it will say "subject to capacity". Meaning once the Western Stand is full.they will turn away unallocated Essential members.

In theory both clubs can have 100,000+ of these members.

The reality is membership numbers are rubbish. We could.claim over 100,000 members if we counted access to our SANFL games as Port do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Crows pushing for 60,000 members in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back