Crows' 'tamper' affair

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe how 1 player can singlehandly dismantle a football club like this.:mad: I hope Blucher and Tippett suffer. Best case would be finded 800,000 and no first round draft pick for this upcoming draft and Blucher and Tippett to f*** off.

I can't believe how 1 player can singlehandly dismantle a football club like this.:mad: I hope Blucher and Tippett suffer. Best case would be finded 800,000 and no first round draft pick for this upcoming draft and Blucher and Tippett to f*** off.

I'm sorry - but if this is as bad as it is beginnning to look ... AFC will be in a world of hurt beyond what you outline above.

Secondary contracts, exit-payments, payments not reported during the contract.

It's not at all even slightly a little bit average. Its gonna be a big hole in Adelaides future.

Players won't stay on, we won't get the kids in etc ... maybe to the depths they put Carlton through, but in the same ball-park.

wonder if we can get a new CEO capable inducing an off field spike, similar to the Craig to Sanders immediate on field improvement.

Why was Trigg in Europe for three weeks knowing full well that Tippett will be at the centre of trade week attention? Surely Trigg knew the details of the 'agreement' and that controversy was more likely than not to explode. Actually, maybe that is why he was in Europe.

This sucks so hard... the club work their ass off for years to build a list to contend and Trigg throws the guy that builds the list under a bus before he has all of the information and this current debacle could potentially prevent us from adding the finishing touches to make a top 3 side a premiership side.

Seriously, no flags since 98. it is beyond the point of saying 'we were unlucky'. We are a big club and must start to get results... that is flags. We as supporters wear every bump along the way, we are close to having a very very good side and this amateur hour crap has the potential to derail our progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry - but if this is as bad as it is beginnning to look ... AFC will be in a world of hurt beyond what you outline above.

Secondary contracts, exit-payments, payments not reported during the contract.

It's not at all even slightly a little bit average. Its gonna be a big hole in Adelaides future.

Players won't stay on, we won't get the kids in etc ... maybe to the depths they put Carlton through, but in the same ball-park.
Where is all this information coming from? I have only seen it on here. :confused:

The other question I have how are the three amigos taking it? Rowe, Cornes and Rucci that is.
I can see one in total shock, one trying to blame Port for it and the other thinking "thank Fk for that, next year I'll be able to go back to having a go at the Crows." :D

EQ said we are not being investigated for JT. This is Rucci adding 1+1 and getting 765
Rucci said that one of his articles which contains a quote from Champan about getting Joel over to Adelaide, is part of the investigation. I am sure it will be looked at by the AFL, whether or not it is crossing the line or not is yet to be determined and as I previously mentioned, it's a fine line.

How much of a moo is Tippett threatening to bring in through lawyers if he didn't get to Sydney! This is the whole god damn problem players shouldn't be able to choose clubs!

Hope Tippett is de registered ****ing silly!

I would be very surprised if he survives this!

You can go to prison for up to two years for signing a false and misleading statutory declaration. When it comes to player contracts all parties are required to make the declaration that there are no other agreements, payments, etc that do not appear in the contract.

I am not sure who at Adelaide was a party to that agreement and who signed the stat dec, but they could be facing more than just a slap on the wrist by the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows' 'tamper' affair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back