Game Day Crows Vs Demons: Youth and home truths.

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s good, sticking to their omissions from last week, this really feels like a turning point

Brouch let that slip on AA this arvo. Rowe asked him who he thought would replace Smith if there was a late out, he paused and then mentioned Crocker. hey shorty and I were right, was building ok and deserves this chance.

Gawn just said Adelaide like to attack through the corridor.

Not sure about that Max

They'll never suspect us going high, along the line and towards a contest with every attack.

Seems, I was wrong...took a nap and indeed will watch at least the first quarter now

My name is AC and I have a problem...I can’t help myself from watching the Adelaide Crows...

:D

Anyone know what’s happened to Ben Davis? Played alright in round one I thought but hasn’t got a gig since the restart. Has been named emergency a couple of times but with all the changes thought he’d get a look in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what’s happened to Ben Davis? Played alright in round one I thought but hasn’t got a gig since the restart. Has been named emergency a couple of times but with all the changes thought he’d get a look in.

Agree, keen to see him again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows Vs Demons: Youth and home truths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back