FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

The reunion begins!

"this time we'll end on a good note, make up for the finale" :D

I'm not a laugh out loud sort of guy, but I was losing myself watching this episode. Jason Alexander has still got it. :thumbsu:

That was awesome.
Only really just got into Curb, probably watched the entire series so far in the last 3-4 weeks, funniest show on TV ATM, by a fair bit as well.

first three episodes have been absolutely killer.

Loved Jerry when he said in that high pitched voice of his "You told the head of nbc to go f uck himself?!?"

can't wait for the rest of this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theres a new movie out with larry in it, its directed by woody allen

not to quote from the simpsons or anything, but here is my impersonation of woody allen:

"Im a neurotic little nerd who likes to sleep with little girls"

anyway back on to the topic, the movie is called 'Whatever works', the movie also features Evan rachel wood

theres a new movie out with larry in it, its directed by woody allen

not to quote from the simpsons or anything, but here is my impersonation of woody allen:

"Im a neurotic little nerd who likes to sleep with little girls"

anyway back on to the topic, the movie is called 'Whatever works', the movie also features Evan rachel wood

Yeah i saw it. Not bad but if you are not a fan of Larry David or Woody Allen you probably wouldn't like it that much.

-Ben

New episode was magic. Possibly my favourite for the season.

The Larry and Ted exchange was hilarious. And Rosie and Larry wrestling over the check.

The reactions to his phone being thrown in the water and carrying the wheelchair woman up the stairs were too good.

To top it off, Leon was funny as always.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back