Cyril Rioli retires

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand Cyril intends to play for....St Mary’s in the NT

Surely you're on the money there. He only signs for Imalu on the Tiwi Islands and/or St Mary's in the NTFL. Potentially a fly in gig in the WAFL too, but no way is he going to live full or even part time anywhere other than the NT . Otherwise he wouldn't have left us

Have heard he might be joining Hodge in Brissy, well atleast they have made him an offer
Ive heard this ages ago, but what has shocked me most in the last month was when Wingard said Cyril along with Rough helped sell the club to him.

I thought Cyril was onto his next chapter, the fact he would still go out of his way to get Wingard across speaks volumes.

Contrary to every other Hawks fan, it seems, I would be stoked just to watch Cyril again. In Hawks colours would be a massive bonus.

I'm still shattered, I wasn't ready to lose the magician just yet.

Cyril is not joining anyone, regardless of what people in the media say. Why can't they leave him be in his retirement. It's pathetic. He is happy where he is, with his family, where he wants to be.
I'm sure he is happy and good for him. Do you honestly think he gives a stuff that some clowns in mainland states are clutching at straws?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a 4 time premiership player and a club legend. In his 10 year career he's achieved more than the overwhelming majority of players to ever play the game, and he did it in exciting fashion. He owes the club and the fans nothing.

Yawn. 1 player does not make a premiership. Most overrated footballer of all time and his stats prove. Glad the guy is done so we have to read hawks fans jizzing over him anymore

Contrary to every other Hawks fan, it seems, I would be stoked just to watch Cyril again. In Hawks colours would be a massive bonus.

I'm still shattered, I wasn't ready to lose the magician just yet.

That nick name is taken
CpubwMBVIAEGniu.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyril Rioli retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back