D GRADE: Give me something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Back's Tips for Round

Og's over Rupo 36 points (Rupo no Good)
YV over OM's by 24 points (Om's can't travel)
Therry Over Banyule 50 points (look for Therry to make there run)
Oc's over BT by 16 points (OC's are the team to beat)
Prahran over St Leos by 4 points (Prahran have to win sometime.)

Have a great weekend.

P.S. Knackers29, make sure you kick the dew off Saturday. I hate slipping over.....:thumbsu:

Half Back said:
P.S. Knackers29, make sure you kick the dew off Saturday. I hate slipping over.....:thumbsu:
I'll do my best Half Back, but you should just concentrate on getting a kick yourself.....shocking footy from you recently!!

Be interesting to see what happens with O'Connor this week?? Will he go straight back into the One's? Noooooo GARY!!!

Sideshow my friend, don't say I didn't tell you so when you see D Goodwins name in the best sometime soon, I don't know where you get your info from but I did some track work with the great man on tuesday and he has told me he will play a few more games this year.
Rumour has it that 250 gamer Elliott will be starting in the 2's this week.......don't know how true this is though!!

knackers29 said:
I'll do my best Half Back, but you should just concentrate on getting a kick yourself.....shocking footy from you recently!!

Be interesting to see what happens with O'Connor this week?? Will he go straight back into the One's? Noooooo GARY!!!

If he's back Knackers29, it will bring back memory's of Plugger in full flight. To say O'connor is carrying a bit of weight would be an understatement. He may struggle to keep up with D1. Has anybody noticed that Wallan has gone on leaps and bonds since his departure.

Socceroos to beat Brazil 2-1. :cool:

Anyone know why he went back to Therry? Couldn't see him struggling at D1 level personally. Will be hard to match up on I think

D4 ELtham OC... can someone explain to me how bad the hit was the Hargy laid? to cop 5 weeks it must have been huge!... the bloke is a gentle giant, well was during his Ivanhoe school days and Old Ivanhoe under 19's days!

Yarra Valley seem to get into melees every second week.
Costing the club a lot of $$$.
Any last minute in and outs for any teams.
Surely this is the week that prahran break through, if not they can be guaranteed relegation if they are not already. Bevans comeback this week may help.
Jogger White not playing this week will be a big help for my ants, who are slowly coming back to full strength with touriganis returning after 7 weeks out with broken hand.

Bullant,

No White, Howgate still 1 week to serve, Kent out for the year (had op a week back)

Possibly 3 of the OC's best half a dozen players. I think BT may be a little strong!

don't know much about howgate, but know the other two very well! Two very good players, but carey have great depth so should be able to cover them. Going to be a belter, you heading down DG?

Howgate is a big lad who made the state squad with Collins and Parton. My spies say he is very very good. But you are correct, the OC has good depth and will still have a very solid team.
I have decided to head to the OGS v Rupo game this week. I live close to Como, so might just take a lazy stroll down there. I am looking forward to this game. I am going to take a very keen interest, isolate myself on the hill with a hotdog, can of solo, pen, paper and amatuer record. I think the OGS may win, but i am looking forward to seeing a little bit more of the Rupo boys. There bizarre results over the last 2 rounds (whipping the OC and then losing to Leos) have me wondering where thay are at.

Keep the tips coming in....big week in D-Grade footy!

DG. What have you heard about the injury to Vickers Willis? i love this bloke - both on and off the field. Does he have a serious injury?

Hey Guys

Had a gallop tonight and let me tell you that D Goodwin trained the whole session tonight not playing this week maybe still a week away. Moved like a gazelle as well! Couple of changes to the ones but no real shocks.....Therry in a canter..............

Back to grazing for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uglydermie said:
DG. What have you heard about the injury to Vickers Willis? i love this bloke - both on and off the field. Does he have a serious injury?

No, not serious Ugly. He has been named on the bench this week against Rupo and is expected to play. Got a knock/corky against the OC two weeks back and pulled up sore. Nothing to worry about for the big Cat aka Gary Ablett lookalike!

DG. thanks mate for that - the footy record hinted at a more serious injury. Re OGS. Do you know when White will be back? He is a very important player for them.

Cheers

Well have a good weekend lads.... and all i can say is.......

GOD HELP OLD GEELONG!! because i plan on tearing them a new a55hole tomorrow.

Will try and find out about White. I will be there tomorrow ILSS, and am expecting a big game. OGS by a few goals i think. Let's wait and see! A new a55hole......i seriously doubt it!

DG

Phar Lap said:
Hey Guys

Had a gallop tonight and let me tell you that D Goodwin trained the whole session tonight not playing this week maybe still a week away. Moved like a gazelle as well! Couple of changes to the ones but no real shocks.....Therry in a canter..............

Back to grazing for me
who cares

Rupo are fully primed and ready to have a crack at the OGS. Quite a few inclusions outweighing the losses, including a surprise. Great week on the track. No beers after training last night, including us supporters!!

Tips for Mine:
BT over OC - running out games
OG over Rupo - to strong in the wet
TP over Banyule - more depth
OM over YV - Sandringham midfielders
ELS over Prahran - no reasom - momentum ?

I Love Sandra Sully said:
Well have a good weekend lads.... and all i can say is.......

GOD HELP OLD GEELONG!! because i plan on tearing them a new a55hole tomorrow.

"I Love Sandra Sully" the BEST name on BigFooty!... in fact im starting a thread!

Was at the bulleen temp v carey game. Great win by the bullants, to good for carey all over the ground. They will only improve with a couple players to still come back over next few weeks. Carey didnt impress me greatly however im sure they will bounce back.
Very interesting with top for all 6-2!

MJS2. - Ugly saw the same game. BT are building again it seems- some new faces from nowhere!

I think it will be another quiet week from the Rupo boys....

How good OG? Or how bad Rupo? Love to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back