D GRADE: Give me something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Sandra Sully said:
6"10' monster..... Phht........ Bigger they are harder they fall! bring on this big lump of horse crap.

I would love to see that big lump of horse crap stomp your head into that sh*theap you like to call a football ground, you tool!!:)

Another big round of football for D1. Good luck to everyone on the weekend.

Rupo over YV by 15 points
OM's over Therry by 47 points
OG's over Banyule by 73 points
Bulleen over St Leos by 114 points
OC's over pharan by 31 points

What are everyone's thoughts on win efficiency in relation to altering weather conditions? Who are best in the wet etc. Thanks guys

p.s. Ugly Dermie how is that weather report coming along.

A 6'10 monster would definently be a handful for any side, hope you can walk the walk ILSS. Also before you start bagging other grounds in D1 i'd have a long hard look at yours ;)

I think Therrys ground is one of the better ones, you want bad grounds go play in the DVFL!
ILSS - I love your banter mate, but there is some lines you just don't cross........hope you have a will made out, I mean I would hate to see your farm and 7 sheep go to the state!!

BlueBoys88 said:
Another big round of football for D1. Good luck to everyone on the weekend.

Rupo over YV by 15 points
OM's over Therry by 47 points
OG's over Banyule by 73 points
OC's over pharan by 31 points

What are everyone's thoughts on win efficiency in relation to altering weather conditions? Who are best in the wet etc. Thanks guys

p.s. Ugly Dermie how is that weather report coming along.

Some big margins there Blueboys, will these change depending on Ugly Dermies Weather Forecast??:thumbsu:

knackers29 said:
Very interesting Half Back. There is no doubt he was one of the best in the business. Out of interest I had a look on the VAFA website, and his name has appeared in the last couple of weeks in the goals and best....Love to see a comeback from the angry Giant!! imagine rucking against that:eek:

What's his name? There was certainly no-one who was 6 foot 10 playing against us two weeks ago...

Ha ha ha Knackers Knackers Knackers...... I think the problem down at Therry is that you lot think your the biggest, stongest, toughest blokes going round...... pity you haven't got any skill to go with all that muscle!! Rupo = small side...... Massive heart....lots of skill.... and the results are obvious, take a look at the ladder.

hey everyone........ I'm Massive.... look at me..... I'm the biggest unit going round......I'm from Therry..... Ooga Booga....(beating chest...ape style)

Ha ha ha Knackers Knackers Knackers...... I think the problem down at Therry is that you lot think your the biggest, stongest, toughest blokes going round...... pity you haven't got any skill to go with all that muscle!! Rupo = small side...... Massive heart....lots of skill.... and the results are obvious, take a look at the ladder.

hey everyone........ I'm Massive.... look at me..... I'm the biggest unit going round......I'm from Therry..... Ooga Booga....(beating chest...ape style)

What drugs are you on ILSS, we have as many talls as you blokes, i.e. none!!

That's what makes the return of the Big Chief so intriguing..........

Ugly - please include advice in your whether/weather report on what boots players should wear tomorrow- screw-in, moulded etc.

ILSS,

Did you say lot's of skills??? Anyone can be skilful when running out by themselves. Real skill is being able to get through traffic, hand ball out of a pack and get a hard ball. Anyone can hit a target with no pressure ILSS !!!

Loving the banter!!

Ooga Booga, is that something they play at the Croc in Sunbury???

Thanks, yes was at the crown function there were a fair few other nice fillies there as well, Phar Lap need some sugar cubes that night

114 points!!!!! Your kidding aren't you! I think BT will win, but the Leo's do have pride and spirit, and will be competitive for most of the game. I think BT will be too strong however

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry ILSS I just had to pick myself up off the floor, that comment about Rupo having a massive heart.............mate I had the pleasure of sitting on the sidelines (due to injury) to watch your game against Therry, and as I have been quoted in saying before Rupo are very skillful and are quick, but they have to go down as one of the softest sides playing D1, I mean you had one bloke with a tattoo and a head band he looked more suited to a day out with the National Ballet than a football field, the way he prounced around. Yes you did have one or 2 hard nuts but the rest would be more suited at an U12 level. So I just hope that when we next play you in 3/4 weeks that you are playing and that it is a cold winters day, becuase ILSS then you will have to go in for the hard ball.

The screw-ins or moulded is a great idea silky. What about by ground. I'm sure the great man Ugly is familiar with all grounds.

Three admissions from a passionate Rupo man
Our ground is average
Therry's ground is normally good (except last time we were there)
Our jumper is a bit busy!

Phar Lap.... a couple of the lads wore headbands... big deal... dunno what that has to do with heart?? I would rather have a couple of headbands running around than red heads!! half your team are Fanta Pants!!

The Therry boys are back firing, any news on TakeOver Target, could be a hall of famer, has he raced again after his last win? Takeover Targets got a big heart, similar to those hard nuts at Rupo.

Kingbrown,

Takeover Target ran third 4 days later kingbrown. He just failed to hold them off!! He next races in Japan. I think it's in a couple of months!! He's a long way off Hall of fame material!!!

Phar Lap.... a couple of the lads wore headbands... big deal... dunno what that has to do with heart?? I would rather have a couple of headbands running around than red heads!! half your team are Fanta Pants!!

ILSS,

Fanta pants!!! I love it!!! :D :D :D :D

Such banter!!

If it happens to rain tomorrow these win/loss results will not change, although wet and heavy footy would suggest closer contests.

ILSS, rupo = big hearts?????
21 points up, at home, 8 min to go, in the wet, and still got done!!!
BT showed your boys what heart really is!

knackers29 said:
ILSS, does your Mum know that you still beat off to the late night news??

I never knew there were still people out there that didnt "beat off" to the late night news. :eek:

Bullant10... slight hiccup..that's all.

Good luck to everyone playing this weekend....hope everyone stays injury free.

Carn The Rupy!

Lock up your wives and daughters Yarra Valley, because here comes ILSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back