Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yarra Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you play superstar?

And harper who gives a shit who had a go, SMD were the best side over the last 5 weeks full stop. I wont be at training tonight either Harps, i let Killer know but i think he has his #### on a block.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today saints?

Not a lot has been said about the biggest result on the weekend....
SMD reserves winning there first game of the year!! Did you party hard on saturday Harps? Would of been nice if the seniors did the right thing by you guys...
Not taking it away from the other 21 blokes who tried there guts out but it must of been a luxury to have a handy player like costello to kick the ball too... Im sure he wouldnt fumble it in the goal square while there is no one around like another D1 reserves coach that wears the red and white!!:D

SMD were the best side over the last 5 weeks full stop.

Would be a tragedy if they dropped this weekend's game then, particularly with one of their big guns out due to work commitments. A massive hole to fill, no doubt. Still, would be happy for Costello to slot in after a warm up in the scoobies last week. I'd rather not have to plan for him.

Saints - if you don't give a sh!t who had a go at your club, and are happy to call anyone who posts (even in support of your club) a smart ass, then perhaps you need a week off.

The "Cold Power Cup" will still be held in your absence. I just better make sure the laundry is fully stocked with Napisan.

ooh i am a little scared to post anything just in case saints yells at me too.

frase i got your point, but i would like to have seen it done for the previous four weeks prior to the YV meltdown just to make saints a little happier.

Harps, couldnt help yourself could you, had to come to the defense of your missus. Thats the sort of bloke you are though.

still life in SMD yet. hopefully we can turn it around and put in a solid effort this week. Fitz will be fired up and it should be a cracking game considering the previous fixture. get yourselves down to LH reserve this week for some top notch suburban footy.

ooh i am a little scared to post anything just in case saints yells at me too.

frase i got your point, but i would like to have seen it done for the previous four weeks prior to the YV meltdown just to make saints a little happier.

Harps, couldnt help yourself could you, had to come to the defense of your missus. Thats the sort of bloke you are though.

still life in SMD yet. hopefully we can turn it around and put in a solid effort this week. Fitz will be fired up and it should be a cracking game considering the previous fixture. get yourselves down to LH reserve this week for some top notch suburban footy.

well bigdeal, seeing as though we live together you would know if i was going to yell and i am. GET A KICK THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!! haha na kidding mate.

Harps, any truth to the rumour your mnoving to Fitzroy so you can be closer to Scribe?

Scribe, i think the 2's at SMD had a very hadny side in last week, a couple of senior players that were told to come through the 2's from various work, injuries etc. Would expect at least 4 2's players of last week to be automatic selections in the 1's but we will see tonight. Dont think players will be made to play the early game again to prove a point.

well bigdeal, seeing as though we live together you would know if i was going to yell and i am. GET A KICK THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!! haha na kidding mate.

Harps, any truth to the rumour your mnoving to Fitzroy so you can be closer to Scribe?

Scribe, i think the 2's at SMD had a very hadny side in last week, a couple of senior players that were told to come through the 2's from various work, injuries etc. Would expect at least 4 2's players of last week to be automatic selections in the 1's but we will see tonight. Dont think players will be made to play the early game again to prove a point.

Does that mean you'll be coming through the twos next week sainter? I'll look out for the coach having a black eye next week after he tells you that you're in the early game.

Would of ben good to re-introduce myself to reds #7 and #19 who i had so much fun with last time.

That would be the number 7 that kicked the winning goal after the siren, saints. You've got an odd sense of fun, you have. You'll also find that number 19 is the captain of the twos, who is a rover and kicked four in the last outing against South.

You had a ripper day !

That would be the number 7 that kicked the winning goal after the siren, saints. You've got an odd sense of fun, you have. You'll also find that number 19 is the captain of the twos, who is a rover and kicked four in the last outing against South.

You had a ripper day !

7 is also the soft #### who goes around trying to intimidate smaller blokes when there backs are turned. May of got the numbers wrong obviously. My mistake.

Does that mean you'll be coming through the twos next week sainter? I'll look out for the coach having a black eye next week after he tells you that you're in the early game.

Not at all, its the coachs decision after all, seeing as though im also unavailable next week bit hard to come through the 2's but i would expect to back in the 1's for the Peninsula game thats for sure.

harper, you seem like a decent bloke. bloods, you seem like a decent bloke too.

saints, ahem. i just hope you're not representative of the quality of fellas down there.

as an outsider looking in for tomorrows game, go the reds.

Not at all, its the coachs decision after all, seeing as though im also unavailable next week bit hard to come through the 2's but i would expect to back in the 1's for the Peninsula game thats for sure.

Shame you're not playing tomorrow saints, after a stellar effort in the maiden win for harps' boys last week, you certainly earnt a recall.

7 is also the soft #### who goes around trying to intimidate smaller blokes when there backs are turned. May of got the numbers wrong obviously. My mistake.

A rare mistake for someone who is quite obviously so good!
If you are so confident in your own ability to be a senior star, saints, then why wouldn't you be challenging yourself by playing in a higher grade than D1??
A legend in his own lunchbox...

A rare mistake for someone who is quite obviously so good!
If you are so confident in your own ability to be a senior star, saints, then why wouldn't you be challenging yourself by playing in a higher grade than D1??
A legend in his own lunchbox...

Been there dont that. But now just want to play with mates. I have never said i was a star, your words clown.

i've seen that number 7 saints, he's not that scary. maybe if you're being intimidated by him you should consider asking him to be a bit nicer to you. or is that the real reason you're not playing tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harper, you seem like a decent bloke. bloods, you seem like a decent bloke too.

saints, ahem. i just hope you're not representative of the quality of fellas down there.

as an outsider looking in for tomorrows game, go the reds.

call it as i see it. harper tends to stay away from the contensious topics and stays nice.

i've seen that number 7 saints, he's not that scary. maybe if you're being intimidated by him you should consider asking him to be a bit nicer to you. or is that the real reason you're not playing tomorrow?

he wasnt doing it to me, im same size as him and he deosnt scare me thats for sure. the real reason is i have to work mate, have to pay the bills somehow.

he wasnt doing it to me, im same size as him and he deosnt scare me thats for sure. the real reason is i have to work mate, have to pay the bills somehow.

Hahaha they are coming from the woodworks to have a go at you saints.

Is it my turn? Dog!

I dont know if it is fair to expect to be in the 1s for the pirates game, the team might be set by then. Rossco may even get in the ear of killer so he can access your services again...

Anyone else out there want to have a go at him? i am gonna log in under another name just to have another turn.

nah i'm done. based on his last couple of posts i think saints has become a little more humble (which needed to happen).

scribe, how are the reds shaping up? any chance to push deep into september?

nah i'm done. based on his last couple of posts i think saints has become a little more humble (which needed to happen).

scribe, how are the reds shaping up? any chance to push deep into september?

Given semis and prelims are in August, I'll happily take pushing into September. :D

Had to dip into the club XVIII's resources recently, and may've unearthed a couple of good'uns. Given our 3rds haven't had a great year as a team, to have a couple of their regulars playing 2nds finals would be a testament to the solidarity the club is starting to develop. Still the reserves have to win at least one more game to make finals, and probably 4 to cement the double chance.

Tomorrow's result will have a big bearing on whether the 1sts can make it to the 2nd last weekend in August (let alone anything further). I'll respectfully reserve my judgment on that question until sometime after 4.45pm tomorrow.

Lots of players out this week, which will make things even tougher, away, against a team who were ahead of us on the scoreboard when the final siren sounded.

Will be a gritty effort by whichever side gets the points, and an even grittier effort by whichever reserves coach washes the opposition's jumpers!!!

Hahaha they are coming from the woodworks to have a go at you saints.

Is it my turn? Dog!

I dont know if it is fair to expect to be in the 1s for the pirates game, the team might be set by then. Rossco may even get in the ear of killer so he can access your services again...

Anyone else out there want to have a go at him? i am gonna log in under another name just to have another turn.

your the dog mate!!!!. Not the only one who is unavailable and if your return was anything to go by i back myself to do more than you did. Not the right time of the year to be fiddling around with the side but we will wait and see wont we. I would be more than happy to play under Rosco again, i may do it all next year if works keeps getting busy.

Snips not exactly sure what 'pus' is but if it gets you back to back premierships in a system like the VAFAs, i hope we continue to play like 'pus' on a stick.

Let me guess his response "That was D3 and D2 thats shit footy"
Answer: Can only beat who is put in front of you and we did that..........................TWICE!!!

some pretty big upsets, what happened to NOBS? 2 losses in 3 weeks, are the wheels falling off? people have suggested they have a few injuries, could be a depth issue...?

watched YV vs Prahran, dont think YV deserve to be in the relegation zone, made prahran look very slow.

some pretty big upsets, what happened to NOBS? 2 losses in 3 weeks, are the wheels falling off? people have suggested they have a few injuries, could be a depth issue...?

watched YV vs Prahran, dont think YV deserve to be in the relegation zone, made prahran look very slow.

Of course NOBS will claim they have injuries, just like they have done for the last 2 weeks. Newsflash NOBS: every team gets injuries - toughen the f*ck up.

Will be interested to see what Scribe has to say about Fitzroy's effort on Saturday. They seemed to have dropped off in recent times compared to how they were travelling 6 weeks ago. Maybe another case of injuries catching up with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back