D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone from dwn the werribee highway confirm that you are destroying everyone in the comp without these players A Taylor prob one of the best going around i hear 6 weeks T Ryan deregistered freak R fastucca new plyer but all reports a gun 4 weeks M Palmington gun 2 weeks N Adamo was agood player 2 years ago and has come back and are you really the youngest side in the comp somone must be doin somtin right dwn there

very quiet on this front but i wiil try and get some action im tipping esl this week with the view of the tigers outs and you have to lose one shortly havin had said that watched esl last week and there just goin but i think they have been waiting for this one still smarting from last years finals but at there home ground will win and it seems to me werribee and esl are barred from this thread this week give us smtin to play aronund with

can anyone from dwn the werribee highway confirm that you are destroying everyone in the comp without these players A Taylor prob one of the best going around i hear 6 weeks T Ryan deregistered freak R fastucca new plyer but all reports a gun 4 weeks M Palmington gun 2 weeks N Adamo was agood player 2 years ago and has come back and are you really the youngest side in the comp somone must be doin somtin right dwn there

I'm not all that convinced you aren't involved with Werribee, Ace. You have only tipped ESL to throw us off your scent. But im on to you. What you just said reeks of "Look how good we are and these blokes arent even playing." You aren't fooling anybody.

I'm not all that convinced you aren't involved with Werribee, Ace. You have only tipped ESL to throw us off your scent. But im on to you. What you just said reeks of "Look how good we are and these blokes arent even playing." You aren't fooling anybody.
you just worry about your side being in d3 next year and stop trying to stir up crap. every sides got injuries at some point durin the season and you just get on with it.anyway why shouln'd werribee be crowin on top of ladder,no losses.you know your sides crap so your tryin to put crap on werribee

Ace you've got your wires crossed. Werribee has a rotation system in place so every player gets a game.
Very family oriented club. We like to accomodate all the players.

sorry aca just a football observer and watched all your home games last year thught i would be doin the same but tt and myself have jumped ship but i would like to thank bocce for protecting me i love that in a footballer and westy are you under a gag must have had psure put on you be honest

you just worry about your side being in d3 next year and stop trying to stir up crap. every sides got injuries at some point durin the season and you just get on with it.anyway why shouln'd werribee be crowin on top of ladder,no losses.you know your sides crap so your tryin to put crap on werribee

I think I have hit a nerve!! Why wouldn't I stir up crap? that is what makes this forum good. Do you really expect us to just talk about how good Werribee are, and who they've got missing. When you win a premiership I will be the first to offer my congratulations, until then I will get stuck into you boys as I please. I invite you to do the same.

I distance myself from ACE 54. I Shall only make a clown of myself and no one esle.
Akka what is going on down at westbourne land? you avoided my question earlier this week!
We thought at the start of the year (so did the rest of the competitiion) that this season will be one dominated by the Western sides. but so far Werribee have held up their end of the bargin, C'mon you toffs! Lift! pull your finger out.
on other news, the VAFA will be launching an investigation into the premiership medals ribbon handed out from last year. It seems that a number of the premiers from last year are suffering from choking like symptoms!

I will catch you all tomorrow, im sure that this one stirs the pot!

were are all the esl boys gone to grond wy bother if we are not goin to talk before big games we mite as well not bother at all let some emos out drifter surely you havent been barred this week. as for akka the we all were rapt you won the flag but you are not this year but you have alot of mates at werribee so dont be bitter for your misfortune wish them well and dont be envious be glad the have turned the place around good on them they have worked realy hard to try and achieve way u have been fortunate to already have wish them well maybe one day your son will be playing there dont burn your bridges with your mates thats verry important.

were are all the esl boys gone to grond wy bother if we are not goin to talk before big games we mite as well not bother at all let some emos out drifter surely you havent been barred this week. as for akka the we all were rapt you won the flag but you are not this year but you have alot of mates at werribee so dont be bitter for your misfortune wish them well and dont be envious be glad the have turned the place around good on them they have worked realy hard to try and achieve way u have been fortunate to already have wish them well maybe one day your son will be playing there dont burn your bridges with your mates thats verry important.

WTF!! Did a 5 year old type this?? A lot of jibberish without making much sense.

ace54.....
gee wiz its hard work reading your comments. words in most cases are powerful yours my friend are just drivel...very hard to get the gist what your trying to say. you must be involved at werribee to 'know' alot about this akkadakka character...give youself up mate.

west...rotation policy?
who is in the group that gets 'rotated'???
wouldn't have thought injuries would be classed as 'rotations'...but anything goes when you haven't lost a game yet.
solid

scarface says
St Leos---3 goals .tall, skillful and quicker than expected.
Ivanhoe---good club who are going alright at the moment....pace to kick a bag
Glen Eira---doing it the bit at the moment.
SMS--- in an upset...to regroup after last weeks disaster
OW--- to get back on track by 6 goals

all the best for the weekend...and all te best for your multi!!

No Im here mate - me & Kibe are around - dont know any other ESL posters

We cant wait for tomorrow - it is a big game for sure against the measuring stick of the competition

I already tipped us too but with the big inclusions westie mentioned maybe we are in strife..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Im here mate - me & Kibe are around - dont know any other ESL posters

We cant wait for tomorrow - it is a big game for sure against the measuring stick of the competition

I already tipped us too but with the big inclusions westie mentioned maybe we are in strife..........

Drifter - couldn't get down last night. Any news from the selection table?

Ace, how can you take yourself seriously when you serve up that filth above?? Seriously though, full stop and commas would be appreciated. Im surprised you managed to put spaces in between the words!

I am in no way bitter either, what is there to be bitter about? And if you know my mates at Werribee, you would know that there are no bridges being burnt at all. I give them crap and they give it back just as hard. So stop being a little girl and harden the the f*ck up.

Tips

ESL over Werribee by 3 goals, ESL have the stronger bodies and this will be the difference.

Ivanhoe over OP by 5 goals. Ivanhoe were good last week, and we didn't play all that badly either.

GE over Therry by 15 points, havent seen Therry yet but GE are doing okay.

Banyule over SMS, 10 goals.

OW over bentleigh by 3 points. long way back if Ow lose this one.

Not a heap Kibe you lazy sh*t.

Melbourne havent cleared Neitz yet so he hasnt come in

Otherwise same 22 as always for Leos

You coming down tomorrow?

Gonna try - will be a cracker. If not I'll definitely be down over the next couple of weeks. Wish the lads all the best for me.

Just heard the sigh of relief coming from the burwood area.....

Nathan black is not on the list of released VFL players for this weekend.

Go tigers!

Looks like everyone thinks you guys will drop this one. Emmaus, dont let the ball hit the deck or you will struggle!

Go tigers!

Looks like everyone thinks you guys will drop this one. Emmaus, dont let the ball hit the deck or you will struggle!

Pity, we would prefer to beat you at full strength.

Go tigers!

For the record, N.Black was not on the list of VFL released players that played against OW either - and we all know what happened there.

Could there be a ace up the sleeve of the tigers?

Good luck to all.

GO tigers.

Have a good weekend all!

Drifter,

Have just had a look and he has been named on an extended bench for Williamstown 2's. Might be worth you guys planning for him!

Seriously hope he plays - will add to the contest.

Drifter,

Have just had a look and he has been named on an extended bench for Williamstown 2's. Might be worth you guys planning for him!

Seriously hope he plays - will add to the contest.

Thats cool - we will plan for him to play

In all seriousness we have seen a heap of VFl listed players before so would prefer Black, Aaron Taylor, Fastuca, Ryan - hope they all play.

Dont want any surprises later on either

he wont play nor will A.Taylor or R.Fastucca or T.Ryan or M.Cunningham or N.Adamo see who speaks the truth come tomorrow so you wont play them anyway near full strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back