D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but its Eltham football club, no association with eltham college(obviously).

Nixon, give it a rest. None of the VAFA clubs you have mentioned from the North East - Eltham, Banyule, OP's, Ivanhoe, etc would ever consider leaving what is the best run comp in Victoria to join the worst and especially play the worst footy in Metro Melb - div 3 Northern.

Why would they want to join rabble like West Heid, Panton Hill, etc

Northern have already lost 2 clubs this year and by the look of a couple of clubs in Div 2 could lose another couple by the end of the year. Stop spreading rumours and innuendo!!

I recall seeing this incident and at the time thought Box (the bentleigh player that was struck) was going to unleash a few back. what started as a couple of harmless pushes in the chest was followed by the cheap hit from the ivanhoe player, who then proceeded to mouth off and a bentleigh interchange player who was jogging around the boundary. just another of those characters who thinks hes bigger than the game.
question to you "facethescoreboard", are you a bentleigh player or just a face in the crowd?

Come on redandtheblue, you have been around some time and have seen a bit of footy. Nothing in it at all. A few blokes getting into each other in a physical game. BOTH players had a push and shove - the odd one higher than a 'jumper push'. As for #8 for the hoes .......

he had some tape on his nose if you remember - lets just say he got a little 'tap' a bit earlier in the game. ;) Maybe a square up was in his mind?

As for the verbal - it was hilarious - he had told the player who was 'now on the bench' that the coach was going to have a chat to him soon as he had kicked 3 on him already.......as you know......the coach took his opponent off and this was the guy on the boundry. When the 'push and shove' took place the 'boundry rider' was giving a bit of lip too #8. So, he gave it back - nothing more, nothing less - all good fun stuff.

I thought the game was played in good spirits with the crowd s from both teams targeting a few players from the others - nothing new in that. It was good to Shooter back playing - even though he has still not 100%.

Enjoyed both games, good beers after - look forward to the re-mayches.

The Chump.

I Think The Time Is Coming To Bring Up That Goalkicking Machine From Werribee To The Ones.giarusse Or Something.a Young Side Could Do With His Gfl Experience

Nixon, give it a rest. None of the VAFA clubs you have mentioned from the North East - Eltham, Banyule, OP's, Ivanhoe, etc would ever consider leaving what is the best run comp in Victoria to join the worst and especially play the worst footy in Metro Melb - div 3 Northern.

Why would they want to join rabble like West Heid, Panton Hill, etc

Northern have already lost 2 clubs this year and by the look of a couple of clubs in Div 2 could lose another couple by the end of the year. Stop spreading rumours and innuendo!!

agree, northern is a woeful comp, and yes ammos is probably the best comp in victoria. reasons to leave? not quite sure but i could probably mention a few.

and not trying to spread rumours but more asking questions as im just curious as ive heard it from more then one person, and was backed up on the last page of this thread by another bloke.:thumbsu:

Come on redandtheblue, you have been around some time and have seen a bit of footy. Nothing in it at all. A few blokes getting into each other in a physical game. BOTH players had a push and shove - the odd one higher than a 'jumper push'. As for #8 for the hoes .......

he had some tape on his nose if you remember - lets just say he got a little 'tap' a bit earlier in the game. ;) Maybe a square up was in his mind?

As for the verbal - it was hilarious - he had told the player who was 'now on the bench' that the coach was going to have a chat to him soon as he had kicked 3 on him already.......as you know......the coach took his opponent off and this was the guy on the boundry. When the 'push and shove' took place the 'boundry rider' was giving a bit of lip too #8. So, he gave it back - nothing more, nothing less - all good fun stuff.

I thought the game was played in good spirits with the crowd s from both teams targeting a few players from the others - nothing new in that. It was good to Shooter back playing - even though he has still not 100%.

Enjoyed both games, good beers after - look forward to the re-mayches.

The Chump.
ok fair points, all taken on board. I did enjoy the crowd banter throughout the day.
johnmason had some harsh words to say though...
have to say....biggest w***er in the league.
Total uphimself dirty prick
does this guy (ivanhoe #8) have a bit of a reputation with anyone else?

Hey Chump...perhaps the tape on the nose of your mate was a result in a half hearted attempt at putting his head over the ball... as previously quoted " thinks he's bigger than the game'
enough on this bloke...hes probly had more than enough attention......
red and the blue...i do infact play football...enough said...i could be a mate of yours....did u happen to get a kick? 1s or 2s?

Hey Chump...perhaps the tape on the nose of your mate was a result in a half hearted attempt at putting his head over the ball... as previously quoted " thinks he's bigger than the game'
enough on this bloke...hes probly had more than enough attention......
red and the blue...i do infact play football...enough said...i could be a mate of yours....did u happen to get a kick? 1s or 2s?

Too funny FTS, If there is one thing for sure that he does do - it's put his head over the pill........as for the rest of his game....overrated ;)

The Chump.

agree, northern is a woeful comp, and yes ammos is probably the best comp in victoria. reasons to leave? not quite sure but i could probably mention a few.

and not trying to spread rumours but more asking questions as im just curious as ive heard it from more then one person, and was backed up on the last page of this thread by another bloke.:thumbsu:

Yes, and I answered your question.

I Think The Time Is Coming To Bring Up That Goalkicking Machine From Werribee To The Ones.giarusse Or Something.a Young Side Could Do With His Gfl Experience

GFL experience??? Giarusso played twos at Werribee Centrals, he may have managed one or two ones games but thats it. The reason he doesnt played ones at amatuers is the same reason he didnt play ones at centrals Werribee Amateurs. Everyones knows he can mark and is a great shot for goal, but he is slow, unfit, applies no defensive pressure at all, and is useless when the ball is on the deck. Thats the cold hard truth and unless he works on these parts of his game, he will always be a very good twos player.

Hey centurian. Exactly why is Lever your most important player? I saw Westourne play in 3 games last year and didnt notice him at all!

Lever is their most important player because he is their natural leader now that Fairfield has retired, he holds the team together, and when playing well is very close to their best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither have I. Ang Pace is the only player that plays for Ivanhoe.:p
they seemed to go alright on the weekend without him. thats a bonus getting the points on the board without him out there. one more game for pace to sit out although its a tough one for his boys against leos.
all the negative talk about holland for ivanhoe but he did kick 4 goals taking his season tally to 17 (from 7 games) and has been named in the best 4/7 times. interesting to hear the chump say he is overrated.

heres an interesting point to speak of: going down the list of competition stats and adding up the names, bentleigh have used 41 players to the half way stage of the year with only 3 guys playing in every game so far. what are the totals for other clubs? surely less than 41 and higher than 3 in those categories?

Forever green said that N.Black was over rated after he dismantled His team in front of his own eyes. I dont rate most peoples opinions of players on here. Go and watch for yourself and then make your own assumptions. Im sure no one takes my opinions seriously.

So correct me if im wrong F/G

you didnt say this?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bIG_cOLE
N black is over rated if he was any good he would be playing at willy :eek::eek::eek:

big cole i'm with you mate on this 1........... Were u been playing these day's cole u intend on going back too the shity farmers any time soon

So correct me if im wrong F/G

you didnt say this?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bIG_cOLE
N black is over rated if he was any good he would be playing at willy :eek::eek::eek:

big cole i'm with you mate on this 1........... Were u been playing these day's cole u intend on going back too the shity farmers any time soon

Maybe Forever Green has been smoking too much of it & is losing his memory! :D

No you just fu cked around with the post with as we all know you can....
i was talking about Kon Brown

I havent touched your post. go back to page 90 of this forum and read it (post # 1344). You might not have meant it but that is how it has come across. seriously im not stitching you up.

seriously im not stitching you up.

mcenroe-badboys-120x120.jpg

"You can't be serious!"

This is BigFooty.

they seemed to go alright on the weekend without him. thats a bonus getting the points on the board without him out there. one more game for pace to sit out although its a tough one for his boys against leos.
all the negative talk about holland for ivanhoe but he did kick 4 goals taking his season tally to 17 (from 7 games) and has been named in the best 4/7 times. interesting to hear the chump say he is overrated.

heres an interesting point to speak of: going down the list of competition stats and adding up the names, bentleigh have used 41 players to the half way stage of the year with only 3 guys playing in every game so far. what are the totals for other clubs? surely less than 41 and higher than 3 in those categories?
Is that due to injuries or lack of commitment as it is a big number?

Is that due to injuries or lack of commitment as it is a big number?
a combination of injuries and trying new things to find the right mix, obviously has not worked so far. work commitments have come into play as well so far in 08. our fullback is a firey and has had a few weeks where he has been unable to play, but he knows well in advance and always lets the coach know, so its not a last minute thing. thats only one example and there are others who at times do not play due to work or family.

as for lack of commitment, I wouldnt say there is a big problem there, but some guys have been dropped to the 2s for reasons like missing training but Im sure thats fair enough and would happen at every club if they are fair dinkum about selection criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back