D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is big NEW to come out of Werribee this week
:mad::mad::mad:. There mite be a great player out for the year, dose soneone want to tell or not yet

There is big NEW to come out of Werribee this week
:mad::mad::mad:. There mite be a great player out for the year, dose soneone want to tell or not yet

Well I did not see any player get an injury for Werribee on the weekend, so you must be refering to a player that missed the GE game.

D Lee not in the same class as the other 2 - how he kicked 7 baffles me:confused:

Anyhow - where is Game On?? - thats a terrible effort by Glen Eira

What went wrong for the Saints or right for Werribee - a margin like that should not happen if a side puts in for 4 qtrs..

We were scrappy against OP - the scoreboard really flattered ESL.

Im surprised OP havent troubled more teams this year.

Finally a pity OW couldnt knock off Banyule - the race in 3 is definitely on

D. Lee is not in the class as the other Lee's. He is a far better player than both of them. Do you know what your talking about drifter?

D. Lee is not in the class as the other Lee's. He is a far better player than both of them. Do you know what your talking about drifter?

Drifter, I reckon this is the first time anyone has questioned your knowledge. And to make matters worse - it's a newbie!!!!!

On Saturday night the boy's From the werribee football club after there function WENT TO MRS KON AND THEN WENT BACK TO MICHAEL
Musky what the fluck are you talking about? Are you that cut we are a far better side than your mob? How bout just come out and say what you've gotta say. Your not gutless anyone who's seen you knows that:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quote=champ kind;11409580]Musky what the fluck are you talking about? Are you that cut we are a far better side than your mob? How bout just come out and say what you've gotta say. Your not gutless anyone who's seen you knows that:)[/quote]
Mr Daliy i know someone with alot of guts and he stands next too you on the weekend.
As for big cole thats not me, but wait it might be nah sorry its not....
big cole is doing a great job at posting i love his work........
i love the shity famers Mr Daliy great club great team great coachs but i have moved on too a even better club just like werribee it might take 2 seasons for OW too challenge for a flag in D2, soo i would be telling _____ on bigfooty like T/T ace54 and others that don't play right now too shut there holes up as the tide could change before season's end and get off OW back. GO ST Leo's :p :D:eek:;):eek::thumbsu:

hey JT you are a real poooofter you no that and u no what u remind me of the claratine ad for hayfever, ur head is absolutely massive compared to the rest of your body.

you are a real tretlaw and a pig, sorry just another question why do u root with ur t-shirt on, is it because u are so fat and u dont want ur gut to get in the way.

and the award for the fattest assistant coach in amautuer and club18's goes to........................drum roll.......................................... john temuskos for old westbourne warriors,club 18's

by the way you have three alias on this thing bees, big cole and forever green dont hide it yaga told me.

I dont know that much mate:D but certainly know 100 times more than you about D2 footy sides.

Why dont you get some other posters to rate D Lee compared to Cam & Trent

Different player and different class of player

I dont know that much mate:D but certainly know 100 times more than you about D2 footy sides.

Why dont you get some other posters to rate D Lee compared to Cam & Trent

Different player and different class of player

I do think Cam & Trent are stars of the Werribee line up no doubt. But Daniel Lee was a pivitol part of the U/19 premier division side a couple of years ago, and will take a little bit to settle in the line up and once he does, look out, coz if cam and trent dont get ya, daniel will.

Put Fastuca and Ryan back in that forward line from injury and lengthy supsension and you have yourself a formidable forward line.

One thing I have learnt Phantom, is that Drifter knows more than most on here about D2 footy. Even so, most people would agree that C. Lee and T. Lee are better players, and far more important players for Werribee than Daniel is.

D. Lee has just returned from playing at Geelong West, where he couldnt break into the ones. Although they do have a forward line consisting of Dale Carson (ex-melbourne rookie), Nathan Saunders and Peter Riccardi.

And TT, word has it that T. Ryan has been deregistered from the VAFA. Can anyone confirm that?

One thing I have learnt Phantom, is that Drifter knows more than most on here about D2 footy. Even so, most people would agree that C. Lee and T. Lee are better players, and far more important players for Werribee than Daniel is.

D. Lee has just returned from playing at Geelong West, where he couldnt break into the ones. Although they do have a forward line consisting of Dale Carson (ex-melbourne rookie), Nathan Saunders and Peter Riccardi.

And TT, word has it that T. Ryan has been deregistered from the VAFA. Can anyone confirm that?

Now thats actually important news - what has happened to Trav Ryan - he got 3 weeks I think in Rd 1 or 2 this year for language etc. and hasnt played since.

Any club suspension or why would the VAFA being looking at deregistration.

As for D Lee - its not that much of insult to not be as good as the other Lee boys - not many are in D2 atleast

Trav was barely let into the VAFA last year. When he played at Werribee Centrals in 2005/6 he was suspended for something like 13 weeks for kicking somone in the head!! A few Werribee boys have told me that he has been deregistered but can anyone from the Tiges actually 100% confirm?

Drifter, as Centurian mentioned you re a bit of a D2 expert, do you have a Team of the mid-Year for us? I tried to do one but realised I don't know that much about clubs other than OW, Ivanhoe and Werribee.

Drifter, as Centurian mentioned you re a bit of a D2 expert, do you have a Team of the mid-Year for us? I tried to do one but realised I don't know that much about clubs other than OW, Ivanhoe and Werribee.

Easy on the expert bit

I can try and do one

Do you want it on 2008 form or just overall ability/capability??

Wouldn't mind seeing some half yearly report cards for all the clubs.

I'll start

Glen Eira AFC

Position: 4th (5-4)

Best Game: Probably Old Westbourne at Westbourne. Won by Eight goals, kicking 15 goals to 3 in the second half. Ball use was great on the windy OW oval and one of those days when everything we right in the second half.

Worst Game: Would have to be the 99 point drubbing on the weekend. Just could get any momentom going against the run of Werribee. A 4 point loss to Old Parade in round 1 turned out to be a bad one as well.

Leading Goalkicker: Ryan Clark 38

Leading B & F (prediction): Scott Diamond

2nd half of the year
Key games: Ivanhoe (Round 13), Old Westbourne (Round 16), Therry Penola (Round 18)

Predicted finish: 4th

Ok this is my best effort of the 2008 D2 team of the year.

Disclaimer
  • Based on 2008 form not ability - (eg. Aaron Tayor omitted due to injury absence)
  • My opinion only on what I have seen, read, heard
B M Taylor (W) Rothe (Ban) B Connors (no 14? OW)
HB Patterson (GE) Antonello (W) Diamond (GE)
C Braddy (Ban) Drapac (Ban) Hutton (OW)
HF Young (OP) Murphy (W) Bannister (TP)
F Clarke (GE) Pace (IA) T Lee (W)
R Frost (Bent) Roberston (B) Armstrong (SMS)
IC C Lee (W) Sage (OP) Collins (IA) Skiathisis (TP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back