D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thanks Drifter, The OP v GE result was great for us, as was the ESL v Ivanhoe result as well.

Mathc Report.

For the first time this year we were able to use our number one ground, and reaped the benifits. We controlled the play for most of the day and (aided by the breeze) were nearly 10 goals up at quarter time. SMS put together a mini comeback, and by that I mean kicked consecutive goals, mid way through the last quarter but were never really in the game.

SMS struggled to contain a forward line that was missing Jeka and Horsburgh, and really struggled to keep the ball in their forward line when it got down there. We were pretty good throughout the match, but I can't imagine SMS were happy with their efforts, they didnt really fire a shot and I don't think we are a 20 goal better side than they.

Very interesting next few weeks. Massive game vs ESL this week, will be hard to beat your boys on your own turf I think Drifter, but we will have a crack.

Fair wrap up akka

OW are my tip to take 4th spot, with the guys they have to potentially come back in they will only get better.

Enjoy playing OW boys, good bunch of blokes.

Fair wrap up akka

OW are my tip to take 4th spot, with the guys they have to potentially come back in they will only get better.

No doubt OW are coming - I really should have taken the 51/1 odds offered by Jono Healy 2 weeks back.

Given I think 3 teams are battling for 4th spot there are some crunch games coming up.

GE, OW still have to play the top 3 again
I have 2 left

OW host I but travel to GE
I host GE

Very interesting - OP and Therry could definitely add a spanner in the works too.

Jeka, Horsborough missing from the blow out Akka - are they injured??

Back this week for the trip to Burwood??

Jeka hasnt played much 1's this year if at all - is there a work/outside footy reason??

Gee Werribee are travelling damn well when you consider their injuries!!

They seem to be missing a quality half dozen every week

Well if he doesnt play tomorrow we'll find out

watched wbee on the weekend as you say they have some real injury probs at moment. fastucca,adamo,cunninham,ryan,antonello,black,renaut,murphy,and now looks like lee for 4or 5 . a. taylor played his 1st game back but really struggled imo. they will only get better but will struggle till they get a few ot these back. and that is not saying how good they are just facts and hoe good there effort has been.

watched wbee on the weekend as you say they have some real injury probs at moment. fastucca,adamo,cunninham,ryan,antonello,black,renaut,murphy,and now looks like lee for 4or 5 . a. taylor played his 1st game back but really struggled imo. they will only get better but will struggle till they get a few ot these back. and that is not saying how good they are just facts and hoe good there effort has been.

Obviously you haven't put in much practice in regards to grammar and punctuation since last time Ace. At least it is amusing.

murphy backthis week.ryan,cunningham gone,fastucca maybe and adamo weeks away.the rest will be back a week at atime.will continue to win with or withouit them.thats why on top of ladder.22 guys who play for each other on the day.tiggers are very dangerous

PLAYERS

Brendan Payne, Albert Park

Jay Brockwell, Banyule

Danny George, Beaumaris (C18)

Michael Louis-Gleeson, Fitzroy Reds

Nick Martin, Hawthorn

Adam Ceccomancini, Marcellin (Res.)

Michael Rhodes, Mt Lilydale

Brent Glassford, Old Essendon (Res.)

William Strange, Old Scotch (U19)

Unknown, Peninsula

Peter Considine, St Bedes MT (C18)

Jess Mathers, St. Francis Xavier

Karl Wissell, St. Kevins (U19)

Scott Newman, St Kevins (U19)

Matthew Trickey, Swinburne

Adam McKay, Therry Penola

Anyone got any info on the Banyule and Therry report?

murphy backthis week.ryan,cunningham gone,fastucca maybe and adamo weeks away.the rest will be back a week at atime.will continue to win with or withouit them.thats why on top of ladder.22 guys who play for each other on the day.tiggers are very dangerous

Massive Injury List I agree

And Yes you keep winning

BUT this week it will catch up with you IMO

aaaaaahahahaha, don't worry ace...Akka aka mother theresa has got that all that sorted out

but i agree it was quite amusing

I haven't got anything sorted out. All I can say is for as long as I've played football, what has happened on the field has stayed on the field. That rule was broken on Saturday night by a certain individual whom I won't name, and the others that were there did nothing to stop it from happening. I won't say any more of the matter as it is not a D2 issue.

I don't know exactly who you are Ace, but there was nothing amusing about Saturday night. I can't imagine that the adminstration of the club will be letting this matter rest.

nice comeback Ace

I would of thought that you would be trying to play down the events of saturday night and not try and make things worse, but it is obvious that you are not smart enough to realise that the incident was uncalled for….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aaaaaahahahaha, don't worry ace...Akka aka mother theresa has got that all that sorted out

but i agree it was quite amusing

i dont know what this is about, but sounds like werribee have broken a unwritten law. Footy stays on the field. Doesnt even matter what the incident was, you never take things off. Sad Sad Sad day for footy if this is so. With such agood close compition this is a big slur on the amos, and footy in general

i dont know what this is about, but sounds like werribee have broken a unwritten law. Footy stays on the field. Doesnt even matter what the incident was, you never take things off. Sad Sad Sad day for footy if this is so. With such agood close compition this is a big slur on the amos, and footy in general

Look out boys...... The Werribee Banner will be sniffing around if these rumours keep being spread....... we better report the facts boys! hahaha

can someone say what happened but leave out the names of those involved.........

C'mon then what was the "nothing" that happened, & what were the "few words" that were blown out of proportion? We're all very much intrigued. :confused:

I dont think this is the right place to talk about what happened. Except to say that unfortunately it was more than "a few words." The matter should and hopefully will remain between the two clubs involved. I suggest we get back to talking about some footy. What happened with OP vs GE game??

Centurian you know abit about this giarusso,played with him or just watched him.If this is the case he is slow hopefully they pick him for when we play them in a few weeks.i see he kicked no goals on saturday.

Fair wrap up akka

What's going on at SMS Knackers? The ressies only had two on the bench and Harro had to double up for the senior game as well. Then I see that your clubbies are well entrenched in the four and had a big win against Beauy on Saturday.

Surely there's blokes down there who realise that relegation could be on the cards if they don't step up to the 2pm game??

If you don't know what it's about then don't comment on it. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Did T Ryan actually get deregistered Bocce? How about Cunningham?

Murphy's a key player IMO - presents well at half forward and works hard in the air and on the ground. Creates a lot of opportunities for the flashier players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back