D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match report

I had no idea Ivanhoe Park was so wide - we started slow but managed to get over the top of the hoes.

The game was still alive at 3/4 time which is a credit to the Hoes who are missing half a dozen very important players.

The ground was chopped up a fair bit too so was surprised by the high scoring game.

quote]

Well done to your boys Drifter .....totally out played us in the last 1/4. I thought it was a pretty good contest until then. Bara was outstanding in the middle.

We were pretty dissapointed in our finish to be honest and made some telling skill errors throughout the day - that hurt us badly. We need to keep working on that and improving.

The Chump didn't have the greatest of days :(

We have a very big game this week against Therry at their ground. They gave us a pumping last time around and we really need to get another win to stay in the hunt for finals....and put some more space between us and the bottom two.

Very, big match for the boys from Hoe Park.

Chump.

Match report

I had no idea Ivanhoe Park was so wide - we started slow but managed to get over the top of the hoes.

The game was still alive at 3/4 time which is a credit to the Hoes who are missing half a dozen very important players.

The ground was chopped up a fair bit too so was surprised by the high scoring game.

quote]

The Chump didn't have the greatest of days :(

We have a very big game this week against Therry at their ground. They gave us a pumping last time around and we really need to get another win to stay in the hunt for finals....and put some more space between us and the bottom two.

Very, big match for the boys from Hoe Park.

Chump.

Cheers Chump - you boys were better than you think - we played some of our best footy and needed to to get the points

Hope youre ok for this week as Ive a fair idea whats happened:thumbsu:

Cheers

bocce get a fu cking life c unt face why the would u use my name in this bullshit that happened. so for everyone Bocce and Your Call are they same person posting on big footy.

Must say i have been very happy with both clubs how thay have handled the issue let the clubs work this thing out and try and keep it in house.

Sorry FG, your sources must be pulling your pud a bit. Nothing to do with Bocce. Nice use of words as well. Would be nice to know what did happen on the weekend though.

Westy do you know what has eventuated?

Just some quick news

St Marys/Salesian- Luke Fisher next big thing in the vafa
6"4, supreme athlete, once he gets a few seasons behind him look out for a dominant 25 year old! Can bowl a cricket ball as well!

Your call if you really want too know what happened show face at werribee training this week or even better show face at OW tranining and find out. wat don't u understand that this should be keeped in house so let the clubs work it out. (IN HOUSE) means f uck heads like you don't blow the story up and start shit about it, why don't you just worry about your own team and how shit there going instead of wat happened on the weekend.........;'[]/,./''[p;./;/./

Your call if you really want too know what happened show face at werribee training this week or even better show face at OW tranining and find out. wat don't u understand that this should be keeped in house so let the clubs work it out. (IN HOUSE) means f uck heads like you don't blow the story up and start shit about it, why don't you just worry about your own team and how shit there going instead of wat happened on the weekend.........;'[]/,./''[p;./;/./

Maybe it is people like you that start a whole lot of crap on sites like this that others take offence to and when they do meet up, if its at a party, nightclub or down the street, they let them know what they really think about it.

People

Maybe it is people like you that start a whole lot of crap on sites like this that others take offence to and when they do meet up, if its at a party, nightclub or down the street, they let them know what they really think about it.

People say it is only sh#ts and giggles, but leave it on the ground.

People

Well said Your Call, it sounds like this Forever Green talks & acts pretty tough behind the safety of his computer screen.

What's going on at SMS Knackers? The ressies only had two on the bench and Harro had to double up for the senior game as well. Then I see that your clubbies are well entrenched in the four and had a big win against Beauy on Saturday.

Surely there's blokes down there who realise that relegation could be on the cards if they don't step up to the 2pm game??

Hey Old Warrior, really struggling with injuries at moment. Right when we thought getting back on track a few weeks ago a few senior guys hit down with season ending injuries etc & unavavailbilities. Still no excuse. Im sure things will change around and hopefully this week against Glen Eira with i hope some players back.

As for the the clubbies, the team is made up of a lot of older players that dont train etc as most clubbie sides are, there is a few in there that would have no problem stepping up.

People say it is only sh#ts and giggles, but leave it on the ground.
hahahaha i'm starting to like you bud......
the dustup that happened sat night wasn't over big footy. Your Call if you take things on bigfooty to offence well thats your problem cos i surely don't. I couldn't care less wat you sent in Priv messages over last few days too me its the for the love of your club and the game come offseason we all forget wat, javo 23, fover green, your call, yagabomb sinpper 20 said on bigfooty during that season.

Big footy is the biggest sh its and gigdles on the net thats why it might seem post or a message get under your skin. Just be thankfull that you get chance of enjoying footy cos not everyone does!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't know what it's about then don't comment on it. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Well tell your and werribees lot to stop using a public forum to comment on something that has happened. Trying to down play this are you old warrior???????

How is that a foolish comment you knob. I commented on its a sad day for modern footy if people are taking the game off field. had nothing to do with you, you twit.

Well tell your and werribees lot to stop using a public forum to comment on something that has happened. Trying to down play this are you old warrior???????

How is that a foolish comment you knob. I commented on its a sad day for modern footy if people are taking the game off field. had nothing to do with you, you twit.

I think we all get the gist of what happened and obviously no-one is giving details, having said that, which way did it go? was it an OW bloke having a crack at a werribbe bloke or vice-versa?? Just curious to know which club would want it kept quiet more?

Went and had a look at the Banyule-Therry clash on Saturday. Banyule jumped out of the blocks early and had 5 goals in the first 15 mins followed by a few more late ones to be 9 goals to 2 at quarter time with the game virtually over.

Therry fielded quite a young outfit and they battled hard all day but weren't able to contain the class of Banyule all over the ground.

The umpires' lack of control over the game was staggering and a fairly big melee erupted in the last term between the traditional rivals with the umps becoming pretty flustered and unaware of how to handle the situation.

Therry are confident of regaining Bannister this week in what should be a good contest against the Hoers with Pace coming back.

Went and had a look at the Banyule-Therry clash on Saturday. Banyule jumped out of the blocks early and had 5 goals in the first 15 mins followed by a few more late ones to be 9 goals to 2 at quarter time with the game virtually over.

Therry fielded quite a young outfit and they battled hard all day but weren't able to contain the class of Banyule all over the ground.

The umpires' lack of control over the game was staggering and a fairly big melee erupted in the last term between the traditional rivals with the umps becoming pretty flustered and unaware of how to handle the situation.

Therry are confident of regaining Bannister this week in what should be a good contest against the Hoers with Pace coming back.

Good report Banno - who looked the most dangerous players for Banyule in your opinion?

Not trying to downplay anything Tiger - I have no idea what has happened..... just like you. That is why I'm not passing comment on it.

It could have been a dance off on the floor at Volt nightclub, it could have been Forever Green fulfilling his fantasies and sh!tting in the mouth of some poor unfortunate Werribee player for all we know.

If something more serious has happened it is hardly a case of being a sad day for modern footy if a couple of D2 ammo sides go overboard on a Sat night. More a sad case of some individuals showing a lack of self control. Has no reflection whatsoever on modern footy - stop dramatising.

Moving forward, please don't call me names you are not willing to repeat to my face.

Went to the Banyule game myself to have a look, Heidelberg playing away, I must say I was astounded at the staggering imcompetence of the umpiring hope that isn't what you have to put up with every week in D2. I know umpiring is hard and mistakes get made, however these guys appeared to have no real knowledge and comprehension of the game, quite laughable for a neutral observer, frustrating for those involved however.

Banyule jumped out early, the much hyped Gayfer kicked 3 in the first 5 minutes, and made it look easy, and I thought how good is this guy! He Faded out after that, although the opposition played a lose man in defence after he kicked his 3rd, but the match was over at qtr time. Banyule had a double barrell forward line another tall guy kicking goals not sure who he is, missed plenty to probably should have kicked 8.

If anything the umpires were the only interesting thing after that as well as the Banyule coach displaying his frustration at some of the umpiring and understandably so!

hay big cole wat do you think about snipper 20......
snipper 20 see my reply to bocce that go's the same for you....
i'll let big cole take over....
1 v 2 this could turn out to be game of the season might get down there myself and watch the bees get over the line......

1 v 2 this could turn out to be game of the season might get down there myself and watch the bees get over the line......

My username is spelt S N I P E R, not Snipper.

It's right in front of you...

dumb c unt

don't bother

Went to the Banyule game myself to have a look, Heidelberg playing away, I must say I was astounded at the staggering imcompetence of the umpiring hope that isn't what you have to put up with every week in D2.
of course we do. its D2 footy so its not an A grade standard of umpiring. if you want better umpires then win games and climb your way to the higher divisions. as you said its a tough job but think of it this way: how many mistakes do players make during a game? (especially D2 standard players). imagine if the umpires made that many mistakes! I think compared to players the umps are pretty good at decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back