D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day West,

I have been in Toronto for work the past two weeks and only arrived back at training last night. The big fella was nowhere to be seen, so I am unsure if he is back this week on next. I got the feeling he was not going to be around this weekend.
Probably a good thing .....he might get 8 weeks if he plays ....was not overly happy with the 'players code' during his visit to HQ on the Tuedsay night after the last time the two teams met.:p

I think it will be a good game if we can get a few back - but might be a couple away from our best 22 for a couple more weeks. That's footy for you though.

How you travelling?

The Chump.
Much the same as you guys. Had 2more injuries last Saturday. Will get a couple back this week if they pass fitness tests on Thursday night. Had a couple of injuries in the two's also. Bloody glad not playing finals at moment and hope that ESL do the right thing on Staurday to give us some breathing space.
Should be a good test for both of us and looking for a good hard fought battle.

Much the same as you guys. Had 2more injuries last Saturday. Will get a couple back this week if they pass fitness tests on Thursday night. Had a couple of injuries in the two's also. Bloody glad not playing finals at moment and hope that ESL do the right thing on Staurday to give us some breathing space.
Should be a good test for both of us and looking for a good hard fought battle.

Is your full back playing?:cool:

You're too good im dying in here.

What kind of a post is this?? Im just letting you and anyone else know, that this kind of personal abuse towards me will not be tolerated and I have requested it to be looked at by the moderaters

Personal abuse won't be tolerated, pfft... You little cry baby.

You remind me of a primary school smart ass who can give shit but can't take it & has just ran to the principal to dob on everyone else he's just bullied to play the victim. No scared at all

Piss off back to C Section thread or annoy posters in another division.

Bye bye Bingo

You need to buy premierships to win premierships. Its simple. Ask the warriors from your league. A perfect example.

Don't bring us into this Bingo. Our premiership was a result of getting one guy down, who ended up bringing another 6 or 7, and also a great pre-season. There was no 'buying' a premiership. You have a very flawed view on the game Bingo. Please go back to your own forum, you are embarassing yourself,

Is your full back playing?:cool:
He's one of the guys that needs to pass a fitness test. Probably won't know till Sat morning as the coach wants to wait till last minute. I know he didn't train last night and didn't look too good as he sat it out all night.

Don't bring us into this Bingo. Our premiership was a result of getting one guy down, who ended up bringing another 6 or 7, and also a great pre-season. There was no 'buying' a premiership. You have a very flawed view on the game Bingo. Please go back to your own forum, you are embarassing yourself,

Personally I think Bingo is far too good for C Section Ammos by the sounds of it. He should try Noble Park or Balwyn in the Eastern where money to pay superstars like him is plentiful.

I think WE should all not respond to this idiot Bingo Pete, as I'm sure he's loving all the attention. So for me this will be it for the drongo.

He's one of the guys that needs to pass a fitness test. Probably won't know till Sat morning as the coach wants to wait till last minute. I know he didn't train last night and didn't look too good as he sat it out all night.

I heard there may have been a few that joined him last night in watching...:D

That's no good. I hope he plays - no one likes missing games. please inform him that all at Hoe park wish him a speedy recovery and that he can take the field:p

I missed last time against you guys, so hopeful I get to test myself against the mighty Bees. I might even end up playing on you WEST? but only if you start at 11.50 !!

The Chump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be interested to know if the hard grounds are taking it's toll on the other clubs as well. We all know werribee's injury list is longer than the line up at the world youth day celebrations in sydney. But how about some other teams.

OW senior players to come back in.

Lever
Connors
Potts
Jeka
Whitehorn
O'brien
Dullard
Lockwood

Plus the three guys who didn't see out the first half on the weekend will be due to miss as well, them being

Collins
Connors
Horsburgh

These are off the top of my head so please forgive me if i've left a warrior out.

I'd be interested to know if the hard grounds are taking it's toll on the other clubs as well. We all know werribee's injury list is longer than the line up at the world youth day celebrations in sydney. But how about some other teams.

OW senior players to come back in.

Lever
Connors
Potts
Jeka
Whitehorn
O'brien
Dullard
Lockwood

Plus the three guys who didn't see out the first half on the weekend will be due to miss as well, them being

Collins
Connors
Horsburgh

These are off the top of my head so please forgive me if i've left a warrior out.

surely you cant have jeka on the list of seniors players to come back. hasn't he been playing 2's for the last 2 months?
and is the lockwood the cameron variety?

surely you cant have jeka on the list of seniors players to come back. hasn't he been playing 2's for the last 2 months?
and is the lockwood the cameron variety?

Jeka has been playing two's of recent. However family commitments has made it hard for him to train.

With Horsburgh, Collins, and Norton (who i forgot to mention previously) all out, Jeka is the next key forward to come in.

I did state "some senior players to come back in", so Jeka would have to be right up there.

Lockwood is of the Damian variety. Has been burning up the track like a bad case of herpes in the lead up to his long awaited return.

surely a player of jeka skill would play in most senior teams in d2, the training factor i dont believe as i have a good source saying alot of your boys hardly train.

From the look of Saturdays team:

Fastuca
Addamo
M. Tatlor
Antonello
McCutcheon
D. Lee
Morphy
Morrish

Addammo was in the magoos the last couple of weeks.

How long are Taylor, antonello, Lee,mccutcheon Murphy and fastuca out for?

I know podge is a week or two away. but have no idea on the others

Addammo was in the magoos the last couple of weeks.

How long are Taylor, antonello, Lee,mccutcheon Murphy and fastuca out for?

I know podge is a week or two away. but have no idea on the others

Ok so looking for my 3rd perfect score in a row here goes Round 14 tips albeit a bit brief this week due to time constraints

Therry travel to OW - OW keep coming as I suggested a month ago. Does the promising Templeton get the crack on Bannister - why not IMO. OW to win by 36 points

SMS travel to OP - this sounds strange but SMS to get the points by 3 goals. Change my tip if Boundy is available which I doubt??

GE will beat Bentleigh in a must win clash per usual for both sides. Too big for the Demons in my opinion - GE by 30 points

In the GF preview Ivanhoe travel out to Werribee. I want to tip the Hoes - they do everything right and may get back Pace and /or Aziz soon. Still my tipping streak is more important than my emotions. Werribee by 18 points

Finally ESL to win against the odds over Banyule

So the 5 winners to be OW, SMS, ESL, W'Bee and GE

Cheers - Good luck to all:thumbsu:

Ok so looking for my 3rd perfect score in a row here goes Round 14 tips albeit a bit brief this week due to time constraints

Therry travel to OW - OW keep coming as I suggested a month ago. Does the promising Templeton get the crack on Bannister - why not IMO. OW to win by 36 points

SMS travel to OP - this sounds strange but SMS to get the points by 3 goals. Change my tip if Boundy is available which I doubt??

GE will beat Bentleigh in a must win clash per usual for both sides. Too big for the Demons in my opinion - GE by 30 points

In the GF preview Ivanhoe travel out to Werribee. I want to tip the Hoes - they do everything right and may get back Pace and /or Aziz soon. Still my tipping streak is more important than my emotions. Werribee by 18 points

Drifter you backing your boys to go out in straight sets?

GE will beat Bentleighin a must win clash per usual for both sides. Too big for the Demons in my opinion - GE by 30 points

I would have thought that you guys were raging favourites to win this one Drifter. I dont think i have seen something so raging since walking past the prince of wales......

Very sneaky with your damn reverse bias there Drifter, I think we are underestimating the sneakiness!!

ha ha I couldnt be sneaky if I tried.

I talk too much Ive been told.

On form Ivanahoe and Werribee look the goods - we'll try and go with them both in September to avoid the straight sets:D

As much as I rate ESL as clearly top 2 (if not #1) and think they'll beat Banyule on sat, it may be a great chance for Banyule to get the upset with two of Drifters boys playing in the Rep game. Will it be a case of, No Hickey & Beluszar, NO ESL????:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back