D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drifter, I see your Mr Carey and the giant Hill from SMS are attending HQ tmw night, whats the story, who hit who? Is the man giant Hill as big as reported last week?

Drifter, I see your Mr Carey and the giant Hill from SMS are attending HQ tmw night, whats the story, who hit who? Is the man giant Hill as big as reported last week?

He's a solid customer but no giant.

Nice addition for SMS

Yeah tempers certainly flared a bit - white line fever - nothing more and Mr Carey and Mr Hill will prob accept the prescribed penalties of 2 wks for Hill and 1 for PC

Just a tough old wrestle from where I was:thumbsu:

C'mon West, I find that a little hard to believe. I cant imagine that the Lee brothers or Aaron Taylor are forced to pay fees every season. I'll be happy to eat my words if you know for a fact that they do though.
Can tell you that they and every player at our club pays fees. I'm the person that collects the fees. So stick that up your arxe

Can tell you that they and every player at our club pays fees. I'm the person that collects the fees. So stick that up your arxe

If you read what I said you idiot, you will realise that I was happy to be proven wrong. In any case, that is a fair effort by you boys. Im surprised you haven't had more trouble trying to hold on to those types, especially with team like Glen Orden, Werribee Centrals, and Hoppers Crossing throwing big $$$ around.

If you read what I said you idiot, you will realise that I was happy to be proven wrong. In any case, that is a fair effort by you boys. Im surprised you haven't had more trouble trying to hold on to those types, especially with team like Glen Orden, Werribee Centrals, and Hoppers Crossing throwing big $$$ around.

Look work and chicks are really frustrating me but it is worth noting that I went 5/5 again this week to make a minimum of 10 straight correct D2 tips

I will tip prob Thursday and look to make it 15 straight

On top of that I came 25th for the week in supercoach and am close to contention mode for the whole prize:thumbsu:

Early prediction in response to Chump - the Bears are gone from top 2 calcs - we will start underdogs this week but want the 4 points after our only loss at Banyule earlier this year in a thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will snuff out the Top 2 hopes of Banyule

Ivanhoe now equal favourites with Werribee and a Grand Final Preview is potentially on the cards at Soldiers this week:thumbsu:

Ivanhoe now equal favourites with Werribee and a Grand Final Preview is potentially on the cards at Soldiers this week:thumbsu:

Your amazing drifter. Again playing down your own team. I would suggest that a team at 12-1 would have some sort of shot at the flag favouratism.

Your amazing drifter. Again playing down your own team. I would suggest that a team at 12-1 would have some sort of shot at the flag favouratism

No-one's fooled by that Game On. We all know the champagne's already on ice down at Bennetswood!!!

No-one's fooled by that Game On. We all know the champagne's already on ice down at Bennetswood!!!

Ha ha boys - we are in a rebuilding phase at Bennettswood

Line ball game with SMS just passed shows that we are just going at present.

Hope to be competitive in the finals with the heavy weights of D2..... but we'll start underdogs Id suspect

Ha ha boys - we are in a rebuilding phase at Bennettswood

Line ball game with SMS just passed shows that we are just going at present.

Hope to be competitive in the finals with the heavy weights of D2..... but we'll start underdogs Id suspect

Now, now Drifter - we all know that you boys are very, very confident of making the big dance. No need to play it down - your good - face it. :)

It's not good to be the hunted is it my friend .................;)

The Chump.

Mate I play for Mazenod now. Used to play for South Melbourne - but got a better deal out here. Still good mates with a lot of the SMD guys though and if they ever get up to C grade I'd be happy to go back.

Looks like it'll be awhile before they move up the ladder for me to meet them. Maybe we could organise a pre-season game if you angry young men wanna have a go?

You're an absolute disgrace.... you talk about Bentleigh being arrogant when you talk about how you got a 'better deal' and you act higher than thee because you play for mazenod... wow well done mate you're still playing ammo's i wouldn't be bragging... until you start playing a higher league you cannot act superior and arrogant.

You can improve you absolute hero... Have fun playing in the clubbies at mazenod you sound like a real mercenary...:thumbsdown:

You're an absolute disgrace.... you talk about Bentleigh being arrogant when you talk about how you got a 'better deal' and you act higher than thee because you play for mazenod... wow well done mate you're still playing ammo's i wouldn't be bragging... until you start playing a higher league you cannot act superior and arrogant.

You can improve you absolute hero... Have fun playing in the clubbies at mazenod you sound like a real mercenary...:thumbsdown:

Yeah good one mate. Jealously speaks louder than words. You all get cut because you think you can't get a good deal in the ammos and you dream of a day when you dont have to pay 250 for subs.

Well the real world is out there and don't get angry. Get even. Sure Bentleigh are a bunch of tools. But put in on the track and you'll get the results.

Somethings gotta give and when the Demons realise that they made some mistakes, lost key players because of their arrogance and unwillingness to dip into the back pocket, well so be it....

Better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all hey?

Well I say its better to have won then lost, then not played at all.

Think about.

ps mabe i will see you in club XVIII. Probably the only team Bentleigh will be able to field soon i reckon ;)

Now, now Drifter - we all know that you boys are very, very confident of making the big dance. No need to play it down - your good - face it. :)

It's not good to be the hunted is it my friend .................;)

The Chump.

Hey Chump,

You and Wamba are both aware that the Hoes are coming with a rush and having beaten Banyule and GE over the past 2 weeks.

All without superstar traveller Angelo Pace..

On the other hand we'll just try to be competitive this week - nothing more:cool:

Cheers

Westy - I noticed that Palmo slotted through 4 on the weekend. Has he been put up forward, as i know he was doing the job across half back previously, or did he just get up the ground a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day Akka - you know that no one gets paid, jobs, school fees for kids, private bank accounts, AMEX cards, free beers, no subs, or even a free cold pie and a warm can of coke in the ammos. So just let this one go !!;)
The Chump.

Just on the subject I hear around the traps that Old Scotch are paying for Stephen Lawrence's (formally of Brisbane & St Kilda) his legal fees for the incident at the pub envolving himself, Michael Voss, Simon Black & Gehrig.

Nice work if you can get it in A Section. :D

Westy - I noticed that Palmo slotted through 4 on the weekend. Has he been put up forward, as i know he was doing the job across half back previously, or did he just get up the ground a lot.
Coaching staff switched the whole forward line around with backs up froward and vice versa. Worked a treat with a 7 goal third quarter.

Yeah good one mate. Jealously speaks louder than words. You all get cut because you think you can't get a good deal in the ammos and you dream of a day when you dont have to pay 250 for subs.

Well the real world is out there and don't get angry. Get even. Sure Bentleigh are a bunch of tools. But put in on the track and you'll get the results.

Somethings gotta give and when the Demons realise that they made some mistakes, lost key players because of their arrogance and unwillingness to dip into the back pocket, well so be it....

Think about.

ps mabe i will see you in club XVIII. Probably the only team Bentleigh will be able to field soon i reckon ;)

You are a muppet my friend!

How can you bag a club that you know nothing about.

And mate, you are so much more dumber than you sound...

Ammo's football is about the community, about club spirit and about playing for the jumper.

You should go and take your "HARD EARNT POCKET MONEY" and get a life.

From the sound of how good you reckon you are you should at least be playing VFL if not nominating yourself for the draft, seriously mate you sound like a superstar.

Think about what you are trying to say and think about what Ammo's football is all about!

Think about.

You are a gun Bingo Pete - leave your mates to play or try to play in C Section whilst SMD are way on the pace in D1 section...

Try getting a job so the $250 subs doesnt hurt your back pocket so much.

Whilst your at it - dont buy a beer at anyone's canteen after a game bc a superstar like you shouldnt have to.

I see you have lifted the Nodders to mid table in C section

Your up there with the biggest tools this thread has seen - go join the other one at Berrigan and earn some cash that your education levels cant get you through a real job:thumbsu:

More than half the side at Werribee would get a game at other clubs and get paid good money, but they have ALL stayed together to play for each other and the club and win their first flag.
We have had guys who have chased money, but ask them if they are enjoying playing the game??
Any way we have had this discussion earlier this year and I'm over it.
This week is a cracker of a round. 1 v 4 and 2 v 3. Will the double chance be sown up after this round or will it be wide open again. Will Ivanhoe cement 4th or will Werribee keep Westbourne's chances alive for the finals. Bet OW will be barracking for us this week:D

More than half the side at Werribee would get a game at other clubs and get paid good money, but they have ALL stayed together to play for each other and the club and win their first flag.
We have had guys who have chased money, but ask them if they are enjoying playing the game??
Any way we have had this discussion earlier this year and I'm over it.
This week is a cracker of a round. 1 v 4 and 2 v 3. Will the double chance be sown up after this round or will it be wide open again. Will Ivanhoe cement 4th or will Werribee keep Westbourne's chances alive for the finals. Bet OW will be barracking for us this week:D

That would be a first.....

Hey Chump,

You and Wamba are both aware that the Hoes are coming with a rush and having beaten Banyule and GE over the past 2 weeks.

All without superstar traveller Angelo Pace..

On the other hand we'll just try to be competitive this week - nothing more:cool:

Cheers

Gold Mr Drifter ...... I would hardly call us 'coming with a rush'. OW are travelling pretty well and GE are not out of it........I think we will focus on trying to get into the four first and then worry about what comes next.

As for the MIGHTY ANIMALS - it's all happening :

* only just lost to the bears last time around.
* only team to beat the mighty Bees
* smashed the Hoes both times
* have forwards kicking bags each week ......one of which graced the front cover of the ammo record and I believe was being thrown into the state side.
* Bara will win the comp B&F by a mile
* The most consistent ruck man this year
* and not to mention your amazing knowledge of all and sundry.

What I want to know .......is can you ever be beaten again this year?

The lid is gone Drifter - blown to the shizen houzen - the Animals are HOME !!!!!

Cheers The Chump :p

You are a gun Bingo Pete - leave your mates to play or try to play in C Section whilst SMD are way on the pace in D1 section...

Try getting a job so the $250 subs doesnt hurt your back pocket so much.

Whilst your at it - dont buy a beer at anyone's canteen after a game bc a superstar like you shouldnt have to.

I see you have lifted the Nodders to mid table in C section

Your up there with the biggest tools this thread has seen - go join the other one at Berrigan and earn some cash that your education levels cant get you through a real job:thumbsu:

I never left my mates. Just got a promotion so to speak. There is no ill feeling and anyone in the same position as me would have done the same.

I don't understand why you love attacking me? I never bragged about my footy ability.

Im just saying to potential glory seekers that the grass may be greener on the other side. And alot of the times your there, you look back and see that the grass you were on was brown. That's not to say the health of the lawn is any worse. Its just that it is more fulfilling and financially rewarding to have greener pastures.

I urge everyone to take a look at the teams a few divisions up, watch them play, check the facilities and estimate your own worth to the club. What can you bring and how should you be supplemented? And then take the chance. 80% of you could pull it off and make the grade.

Its not up to anyone to disillusioned with their worth at their current club. Its sometimes more likely that anyone could fall foul of the coaches and end up regretting it as they spend time on the pine.

Sometimes you gotta cheat life cause you can’t cheat death. Make the most of it, Have a Crack!

I never left my mates. Just got a promotion so to speak. There is no ill feeling and anyone in the same position as me would have done the same.

I don't understand why you love attacking me? I never bragged about my footy ability.

Im just saying to potential glory seekers that the grass may be greener on the other side. And alot of the times your there, you look back and see that the grass you were on was brown. That's not to say the health of the lawn is any worse. Its just that it is more fulfilling and financially rewarding to have greener pastures.

I urge everyone to take a look at the teams a few divisions up, watch them play, check the facilities and estimate your own worth to the club. What can you bring and how should you be supplemented? And then take the chance. 80% of you could pull it off and make the grade.

Its not up to anyone to disillusioned with their worth at their current club. Its sometimes more likely that anyone could fall foul of the coaches and end up regretting it as they spend time on the pine.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yer so you're saying South Melbourne the club you apparently loved has brown grass and a shit hole? Fair enough

In the previous post you also mentioned our unwillingness to dip into the back pocket? ITS AMATEUR FOOTBALL! You're no more than a prostitute the way you look for more money, absolute mercenary mate...You're not supposed to be paid and you're bagging bentleigh morals and unwillingness to break the rules....

If you left to play a higher division because you believed it could further your football than fair enough but you went soley because of the monetary benefits which makes you a muppet and you can improve...

Get a real job and stop stroking your ego by coming on here and bagging a team in a division that you don't even play in... :p

Bingo I think you should Bin GO and go back to C thread and leave us POOR D2 grade to our lowly game of unpaid footy
I'm sure everyone in D2 enjoys playing footy for footy's sake.

Bingo I think you should Bin GO and go back to C thread and leave us POOR D2 grade to our lowly game of unpaid footy
I'm sure everyone in D2 enjoys playing footy for footy's sake.

Not me westy. Im there for the 2 piece feed and the packet of winnie blues that i've been getting for the last 2 years at tigerland :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back