D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Mr Drifter ...... I would hardly call us 'coming with a rush'. OW are travelling pretty well and GE are not out of it........I think we will focus on trying to get into the four first and then worry about what comes next.

As for the MIGHTY ANIMALS - it's all happening :

* only just lost to the bears last time around.
* only team to beat the mighty Bees
* smashed the Hoes both times
* have forwards kicking bags each week ......one of which graced the front cover of the ammo record and I believe was being thrown into the state side.
* Bara will win the comp B&F by a mile
* The most consistent ruck man this year
* and not to mention your amazing knowledge of all and sundry.

What I want to know .......is can you ever be beaten again this year?

The lid is gone Drifter - blown to the shizen houzen - the Animals are HOME !!!!!

Cheers The Chump :p

I just dont understand you Chump...............truthfully cant believe a post like this didnt come 6 weeks ago ha ha:thumbsu:

I never left my mates. Just got a promotion so to speak. There is no ill feeling and anyone in the same position as me would have done the same.

I don't understand why you love attacking me? I never bragged about my footy ability.

Im just saying to potential glory seekers that the grass may be greener on the other side. And alot of the times your there, you look back and see that the grass you were on was brown. That's not to say the health of the lawn is any worse. Its just that it is more fulfilling and financially rewarding to have greener pastures.

I urge everyone to take a look at the teams a few divisions up, watch them play, check the facilities and estimate your own worth to the club. What can you bring and how should you be supplemented? And then take the chance. 80% of you could pull it off and make the grade.

Its not up to anyone to disillusioned with their worth at their current club. Its sometimes more likely that anyone could fall foul of the coaches and end up regretting it as they spend time on the pine.

Sometimes you gotta cheat life cause you can’t cheat death. Make the most of it, Have a Crack!

Oh Bingo !! so much to learn my little misguided friend..........

Lets just say that people look to play for a club that is locally situated to them? maybe where their mates play? could even be because you grew up playing juniors there?

Now apart from that, lets look at the character of guys that play JUST for money or financial reward at a LOCAL LEVEL......no other, JUST the money. If the only contributing factor is that they are financially better off - is this indicative of what else they may do for money? Bugger - that's already listed in the Oxford..... my mistake.

It's all about what it means to be a part of a club, a team and a group of friends that you want to be around. It's not about who pays the most, who can get me that job I wanted or even what school I went too. It's because you want to be there in the truest sense of the word.

But then what would I know - 21 years at the one club.......damn if only I could play......I could have been rich.

Now please go and leave us poor folk be ........and you can get back to knocking the top off whilst you look at photos of the Murray's, Noble and Green that actually used to win games for the 'Nodders' many years back.

The Chump.

Bingo I think you should Bin GO and go back to C thread and leave us POOR D2 grade to our lowly game of unpaid footy
I'm sure everyone in D2 enjoys playing footy for footy's sake.

Brilliant pun there west. I'm dying in here.

But I want everyone to understand, I love footy, and recently it has loved me. It's just I don't respect the people and their decisions at Bentleigh. They are falling into a never ending pit of despair.

And whether or not they deserve it is not the question. Its how they go about. There are ways to go about things, and there are ways not to go about things.

You need to buy premierships to win premierships. Its simple. Ask the warriors from your league. A perfect example.

Success cannot be measured in words. But Money talks!

Avoide the drop or face the chop. At times its not what's on the footy field taht counts. As long as the individuals across the boards are happy, only THEN will they gel as a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you Bingo. You wouldn't have left your mates because I doubt you would've had any to start with :D

You're too good im dying in here.

What kind of a post is this?? Im just letting you and anyone else know, that this kind of personal abuse towards me will not be tolerated and I have requested it to be looked at by the moderaters

Brilliant pun there west. I'm dying in here.

But I want everyone to understand, I love footy, and recently it has loved me. It's just I don't respect the people and their decisions at Bentleigh. They are falling into a never ending pit of despair.

And whether or not they deserve it is not the question. Its how they go about. There are ways to go about things, and there are ways not to go about things.

You need to buy premierships to win premierships. Its simple. Ask the warriors from your league. A perfect example.

Success cannot be measured in words. But Money talks!

Avoide the drop or face the chop. At times its not what's on the footy field taht counts. As long as the individuals across the boards are happy, only THEN will they gel as a team.

Gold.

You should write a book Bingo

"10 quick steps to win a flag and go broke at the same time"

What happens when a club runs out of money? That's when quality blokes like yourself head for the hills to get more cash and the club is left high and dry.

No mate - know my limitations on the field but still only attend ESL games in which I regularly have a chat with Wamba

......yes and I move about as well as the Wamba these days too !!

My apologies - I mixed you up with Kibe :p

Had a run around last night and felt ok - might be a starter this week? That means some poor bugger in their forward line will kick 8 !!

interesting to see a very big name - who only played a game or two for us late last year, have a run around at training last night ......Jack's Back ??

The Chump.

My apologies - I mixed you up with Kibe :p

Had a run around last night and felt ok - might be a starter this week? That means some poor bugger in their forward line will kick 8 !!

interesting to see a very big name - who only played a game or two for us late last year, have a run around at training last night ......Jack's Back ??

The Chump.

Big Jack Aziz

Big Jack Aziz

Come on Crazy - why would we look at him and Ange in the one forward line;)

Might be one or two more surprising past players returning to the fold in the next couple of weeks. Looks like the Bears 'past players drive' has inspired us.

The Chump.

Ivanhoe now equal favourites with Werribee and a Grand Final Preview is potentially on the cards at Soldiers this week:thumbsu:

No-one's fooled by that Game On. We all know the champagne's already on ice down at Bennetswood!!!

Now, now Drifter - we all know that you boys are very, very confident of making the big dance. No need to play it down - your good - face it. :)

It's not good to be the hunted is it my friend .................;)

The Chump.
Hey Wamba and Chump, although we all know Drifter is trying to deflect how well ESL are travelling, I for one am glad they are talking of us in this way rather than what most people were saying 13 weeks ago when they tipped us for last!! :thumbsu:

No mate - know my limitations on the field but still only attend ESL games in which I regularly have a chat with Wamba

Yep it's good to get some common sense footy speak From Drifter!

You still move far better than me Chump, it's just that I move far more often!

And let's not give up our master Jack Aziz plan;)

Hey Wamba and Chump, although we all know Drifter is trying to deflect how well ESL are travelling, I for one am glad they are talking of us in this way rather than what most people were saying 13 weeks ago when they tipped us for last!! :thumbsu:
Hi Eddie, no spruiking in the public forum. Extra bar duty for you this week young fella!

Chump will Pace grace us with his presence on Saturday??

Not sure West and not sure if the Chump has any idea. He is an enigma that Pace bloke. We hope so because as we know, stop Pace, stop Ivanhoe!;)

Chump will Pace grace us with his presence on Saturday??

G'day West,

I have been in Toronto for work the past two weeks and only arrived back at training last night. The big fella was nowhere to be seen, so I am unsure if he is back this week on next. I got the feeling he was not going to be around this weekend.
Probably a good thing .....he might get 8 weeks if he plays ....was not overly happy with the 'players code' during his visit to HQ on the Tuedsay night after the last time the two teams met.:p

I think it will be a good game if we can get a few back - but might be a couple away from our best 22 for a couple more weeks. That's footy for you though.

How you travelling?

The Chump.

You still move far better than me Chump, it's just that I move far more often!

And let's not give up our master Jack Aziz plan.;)

G'day Wamba,

You move better than me on the dance floor of the Peel - that's for sure. How is Bryce going - you two engaged yet?

As for Jack - you and I know people were going to find out soon enough. That's a whole lotta unit to take care of for opposition defensive teams now.

The Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back