D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was extremely glad to see GE on the end of a 1 point loss, after being on the wrong end of two 1 point losses to them in 2006, couldn't have happened to a better team

just spewing that it was westbourne that got to do it :(

old westbourne v ivanhoe this week. what a ripper its going to be with 4th spot probably decided. who would have thought this at the start of the season?

credit to both clubs for "stepping" up into d2 this year...

I suspect there is not a lot going on in your life huh pete if you have to keep coming back here to a forum where we on the weekend play footy for the fun of it (without getting paid) and play with our mates because we love them, love the club and love the game. the apparent cash you earn from playing with a bunch of blokes who probably dont know the first or last thing about you is well spent paying for your internet so you can come on here and write pointless dribble. I do however enjoy coming on here and having a laugh at your expense. keep it up.

anyway just wanted to ad it was good to see our boys out there on saturday with the yellow arm bands as we registered to be part of the "call to arms" event. guess it shows a little bit about what our club is about and Im interested to hear if any other clubs took part too?

HAHAHA

Bentleigh doesnt pay for you.

You PAY for Bentleigh!

Look where its getting you now toss pots.

The ironry is that all that "loyalty" is making you boys crys after each match (i have heard first hand evidence from a mate from Therry)

HAHAHA

You PAY for Bentleigh!

The ironry is that all that "loyalty" is making you boys crys after each match (i have heard first hand evidence from a mate from Therry)

Im glad i come on here and read such mindless dribble. I think you have misinterepted the values of Amatuer football. If you were as good as you say you are. Go play for coin at St.Kilda City, Noble Park, Vermont, Greenvale, Hoppers Crossing or Balwyn, where big coin is thrown around.

Or you could play for you two cents that get passed under the table in C grade Ammos. No one here claims to be hero's, Everyone excepts that it is park football and that they play for the love of the club and jumper. There is definitley dignity in that.

This is D2 Ammos, we dont pretend to think that its AFL. We dont expect you to understand hero. Now F*$K off, and splash your mindless Sh!t elsewhere.

Well said TT. But as I said previously if no-one responds to his crap he will go away. He is an attention seeker and cannot play for sh*t

HAHAHA

You PAY for Bentleigh!

I'm confused, didn't Bentleigh beat Therry both games this year (1 game by 80 points). Maybe those tears that your "mate" (mate in inverted commas as I believe that you have none) described was actually VB that might have been sprayed around the clubrooms after the game & was dripping from the Bentleigh players' faces. Irony indeed!

Rumour has it that you were in the car with Heath Shaw, can you confirm? hahahaha
Heard a rumour that Yagerbomb was out drinking with Heath Shaw and Dids on Sunday. Can anyone confirm? How irresponsible is that for a player to be out drinking this close to the finals? Should Yaga be sacked for this?:confused:

HAHAHA

You PAY for Bentleigh!

yes playing for the club I love (bentleigh) and paying my subs (like every other player does) to keep the club alive is what amatuer footy is all about. what its not about is disloyal w@nker$ like you.
so apparently we were crying after the therry game where we won by 80 points? thats what your trying to tell me? makes as much sense as anything youve ever said.
how can you even comment about our club in the first place when you dont know off-field facts like the amount of injuries we have. many would agree (pre-season) that we have the best player in the league (robertson) and yes he has been shot with injury along with 6-8 players who can make a huge impact in our 1s but are currently coming back through the 2s... as you may have seen the 2s defeated banyule in what was 10th v 3rd and that was because of these guys who havent played much footy but are very good players but down on match fitness so not currently playing 1s.
take a look at the facts pete. all you are judging us on is the results you see on the website. try coming to see us play and look at how many players under 22 are playing 1s and you might begin to understand where we are as a club at this point in time. all we can do is get games into our young guys and work on the fitness of the injured (and recovering) players.
I look forward to your reply which will most likely consist of 4 or so sentences one of which being "HAHAHAHA". time to grow a brain, a heart and some balls my friend :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes playing for the club I love (bentleigh) and paying my subs (like every other player does) to keep the club alive is what amatuer footy is all about. what its not about is disloyal w@nker$ like you.
so apparently we were crying after the therry game where we won by 80 points? thats what your trying to tell me? makes as much sense as anything youve ever said.
how can you even comment about our club in the first place when you dont know off-field facts like the amount of injuries we have. many would agree (pre-season) that we have the best player in the league (robertson) and yes he has been shot with injury along with 6-8 players who can make a huge impact in our 1s but are currently coming back through the 2s... as you may have seen the 2s defeated banyule in what was 10th v 3rd and that was because of these guys who havent played much footy but are very good players but down on match fitness so not currently playing 1s.
take a look at the facts pete. all you are judging us on is the results you see on the website. try coming to see us play and look at how many players under 22 are playing 1s and you might begin to understand where we are as a club at this point in time. all we can do is get games into our young guys and work on the fitness of the injured (and recovering) players.
I look forward to your reply which will most likely consist of 4 or so sentences one of which being "HAHAHAHA". time to grow a brain, a heart and some balls my friend :)

I have seen your club in action and I know you are a pack of ferals like your supporters. I have known your club for 20 years and nothing has changed. Do stay for a drink at opposition rooms occasionally ferals.

FG I hear you may have been with Yaga on Sunday. Are the pitchcars reviewing your current position with the club?? Or because you are a B&F winner, you are safe??

Yeh i was there sun night omb. It just goes to show that collingwood players are no match for anyone from werribee :D. Also comment of the year was said by forever green to didak

I hope u bentleigh boys are thinking about those two wins over therry and the vb all over ur players faces after when use are in d3 next year.......the memories hey! Dog out!

Im back - new job this week is distracting me from the VAFA

Big game as everyone says b/w OW and Ivanhoe

Cant help but think the trip to Banyule wont help OW in the last round one little bit!!!

so we have your mob, the animals, this week drifter... i reckon were in with a shot after therry penola "touched" your lot up last weekend!! ;)

Im back - new job this week is distracting me from the VAFA

Big game as everyone says b/w OW and Ivanhoe

Cant help but think the trip to Banyule wont help OW in the last round one little bit!!!

Who you locking in for the win this week Drifter?

Chump.

so we have your mob, the animals, this week drifter... i reckon were in with a shot after therry penola "touched" your lot up last weekend!! ;)

why do you feel the need to continuously put words in quotation marks in every post? It really doesn't make sense....

I was unaware that Therry were beaten by the plebs down Bentleigh way. I'll have to give some stick to my mate CB next time I see him. Appologies. Hope you remember the "good" times when your getting relegated to the D4 next year.

You'll be sat on your perch trying to glean a bit of dignity. Unaware that If you'd looked for a deal elsewhere you might have gotten in.

My philosphy: It's better to have been sunk with heavy pockets than float down and drown without any resistance.

Think about it. Mad monday will be alot better if your not paying for your beers!

If pride in the jumper is keeping you warm at night, better get a new jumper before the long harsh winters set in...

G'day Drifter! How many boys will be rested this week??

New job is killing me.....

Stewie40 - every team has a shot on their day - we expect a desperate Bentleigh this week to serve it right up to us especially as the forum is telling me how much Therry "touched us" up last week in a loss.:thumbsu:

The Chump - detailed tips will follow tomorrow or Friday but I think the Round 18 clash at Banyule will hurt OW unless Banyule play funny buggers and throw it......

Westie - we never rest players at ESL - never have, never will. Unlike your Round 18 effort last year when you fielded a ressies team atleast in attitude...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back