D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, nobody knows much about any side other than the side they are affiliated with. We are all specualting here, and all we can go on was what happened last year really. Im sure there will be a few suprises.

Tips:

OW to beat St Leos
Werribee to beat Bentleigh
Ivanhoe to beat the Combine
Paradians to beat Glen Eira
Therry to beat Banyule

Ladder:

Werribee
OP
Glen Eira
OW

Salesian/St Marys
Ivanhoe
Therry
St Leos
Banyule
Bentleigh

To be honest, nobody knows much about any side other than the side they are affiliated with. We are all specualting here, and all we can go on was what happened last year really. Im sure there will be a few suprises.

Tips:

OW to beat St Leos
Ivanhoe to beat the Combine
Paradians to beat Glen Eira
Therry to beat Banyule

Ladder:

Werribee
OP
Glen Eira
OW

Salesian/St Marys
Ivanhoe
Therry
St Leos
Banyule
Bentleigh

How do you create a Poll? a few people have St Leos pretty low and i dont think we that bad at all

Personally, even thinking back to last year, I couldn't really pull out a clear favourite or favourites this early on in the year and I can't do the sam now.

In my opinion everyone starts of as equal.

Than we can start judging team about 5 rounds in.

However, I do recall Werribee having a decent side.

Drifter, do you boys still have that massive ruckman?

I'll put my tips in a bit closer to friday.

From the sound of it though, everyone is getting pretty excited for round 1.

Definitely not Six Shooter - fantastic player

What do you know about Banyule - they came 5th last year and i think have been written off because of departures to Templestowe

Anyone know if David Gayfer is going around again???

Tough ask for Leos away to OW - but we should go ok as the year progresses

Yep to Left Foot Kick too - the SMD boys were all over this more than Werribee - spot on

I think Dave has retired.

Personally, even thinking back to last year, I couldn't really pull out a clear favourite or favourites this early on in the year and I can't do the sam now.

In my opinion everyone starts of as equal.

Than we can start judging team about 5 rounds in.

However, I do recall Werribee having a decent side.

Drifter, do you boys still have that massive ruckman?

I'll put my tips in a bit closer to friday.

From the sound of it though, everyone is getting pretty excited for round 1.

Yeah same ruck combo as last year - he's not that big - normal for a ruck Id say!

So why can't you keep any players after they finish u/18's?????????????

West good too see that Werribee want to support local's. You know wat i mean
If I'm not mistaken more than 90% of the senior side all played for Werribee Juniors. So I don't know what you are on. I think you should stop smoking that grassy substance you get from Jack.

Tips: Round 1

OW to beat St Leos 19 points
Combine to beat Ivanhoe 31 points
Paradians to beat Glen Eira 38 points
Banyule to beat Therry 18 points

Ladder: End of home and away

Werribee
OP
OW
Combine

Glen Eira
St Leos
Banyule
Therry
Ivanhoe
Bentleigh

OW to beat St Leos 19 points
Combine to beat Ivanhoe 31 points
Paradians to beat Glen Eira 38 points
Banyule to beat Therry 18 points

Ladder: End of home and away

Werribee
OP
OW
Combine

Glen Eira
St Leos
Banyule
Therry
Ivanhoe
Bentleigh

Already Tipped but here's my ladder

St Leos
Werribee
OP
Combine

Glen Eira
OW
Bentleigh
Therry
Ivanhoe
Banyule

OW to beat St Leos 39 points
Werribee to beat Bentleigh by 24pts
St Marys/Salesian to beat Ivanhoe 27 points
Paradians to beat Glen Eira 18 points
Therry to beat Banyule by 8 points

Ladder:

OW
Werribee
St Marys/Salesian
Paradians
------------------
Glen Iera
St Leos
Ivanhoe
Therry
Bentleigh
Banyule

(Log in to remove this ad.)

predicting big things for Saints/Salesian in there first year together there knackers. should we expect some solid running out of defence by yourself?

My Tips Round 1

OW to beat St Leos - 25 points
Weribee to beat Bentleigh - 55 points
St May's / Salesian to beat Ivanhoe - 20 points
Glen Eira to beat OP's (Upset) - 8 points
Therry to beat Banyule - 15 points

Ladder

St Mary's / Salesian
Werribee
OP's
Glen Eira
-----------------
Old Westb
St Leo's
Bentleigh
Therry
Ivanhoe
Banyule

If I'm not mistaken more than 90% of the senior side all played for Werribee Juniors. So I don't know what you are on. I think you should stop smoking that grassy substance you get from Jack.
WESTY you must know more about the grassy substance, cos i don't take grassy shit only DUST mate..... When can i pick my sign up the one thats in the club rooms next to Mrs S room office soon i hope.....

My Tips Round 1

OW to beat St Leos - 25 points
Weribee to beat Bentleigh - 55 points
St May's / Salesian to beat Ivanhoe - 20 points
Glen Eira to beat OP's (Upset) - 8 points
Therry to beat Banyule - 15 points

Ladder

St Mary's / Salesian
Werribee
OP's
Glen Eira
-----------------
Old Westb
St Leo's
Bentleigh
Therry
Ivanhoe
Banyule
glen eira and op's should be a cracker this week,GE should be a very good side this year with some great pickups...remembering they only missed the finals on percentage last year after a very slow start but came home very strong,good luck to all the other teams this week.

glen eira and op's should be a cracker this week,GE should be a very good side this year with some great pickups...remembering they only missed the finals on percentage last year after a very slow start but came home very strong,good luck to all the other teams this week.

Actually Stooge we missed out by 2 games an percentage, but were still a mathematical chance going into round 18.

def underating leo's - played em last year and they were decent only downfall is that they have a few too many small old blokes who struggle but with them out and a few in, could be interesting.

salesian merge should do v well in my opinion. they pretty much have a 3 team merge now. last yr they picked up about 8-10 from another club during the year.

if they struggle.....fold the clubssssss

def underating leo's - played em last year and they were decent only downfall is that they have a few too many small old blokes who struggle but with them out and a few in, could be interesting.

salesian merge should do v well in my opinion. they pretty much have a 3 team merge now. last yr they picked up about 8-10 from another club during the year.

Only one player is still with us from parkmore from last year...

It will be interesting to see if the name stays the same for years to come, and if/whether the name will swing back to St Mary's or Salesians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back