D2 Ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no chance, Matt has been at the first few sessions for the year and is a massive chance to regain the captaincy from Jimmy " praying mantis" Ayling.

I think Prahran did very well to avoid relegation, and for the majority of the season were far weaker than Leos, however pulled themselves from the fire with a great finish to the year, also helped by the return of a few gun, good spirit and astute coaching. With more to return this year they will improve very quickly in D1.
If Oakleigh and Peninsula are the yard sticks, even with players like Bromley, Payze etc, cannot see sides 3 and 4 getting close to LEos of last year. Leos major problem was lack of pace, but Ballard is very very good- D1 ruck of the year previous, and Buckle an equally good onballer- if they hold onto those two they will be part way there.. maybe Kibe or one of his fellow leos can enlighten us to how they are travelling

I agree with oc's opinion of Leos '06 - a far better side than Aquinas & Glen Eira of '05. Peninsula will do their usual trick- win most at home, lose most away, but will struggle against the better sides even at home. I expect them to finish in the bottom four. Oakleigh will go well probably finish 4-7.

Absolutely no chance, Matt has been at the first few sessions for the year and is a massive chance to regain the captaincy from Jimmy " praying mantis" Ayling.

from what i heard keogh isn't going anywhere.. i also heard that the coach isn't having a single captain but a group of them down there. is that correct??

hay saints, is it true luke Niemi wont be following u down anymore? herd he might have had a change in heart and mite stay at colts as he has been training with them. he was also talking about playing with his boss at north footscay for a little cash!! could u fill me in on this?

I agree with oc's opinion of Leos '06 - a far better side than Aquinas & Glen Eira of '05. Peninsula will do their usual trick- win most at home, lose most away, but will struggle against the better sides even at home. I expect them to finish in the bottom four. Oakleigh will go well probably finish 4-7.

Is Fennel still at St Leo's? From memory he's a short, stocky, ball winner.

div 2 not much worse then leaving to go play at districs!! st least hw might gwt a game in snrs herd he might struggle 2 get a game in districs 1s?

your kidding yourself the kid is a gun just lazy.... needs to stay away from city rd maccas.. would get a game in the 1's at south easily have fun at nth mate ;)

What is happening with all the other D2 clubs, seems to be alot on this thread about the Poo Farmers, what about the other clubs. Has anyone heard much about Bentleigh or Banyule? What about Salesian, Glen Eira, St Johns and Williamstown?

G'day boys,

I will say this once and once only: BEWARE OF THE JOCS!
St johns will be a force this year, they have picked up some absolute PRONG recruits and under the guidence of one of the icons of amateur and local football (Rod Walker) they will at the very minimum make the finals. Like Apollo Creed said the the Great Rocky Balboa in Rocky III - There is no tomorrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOCS = CRAPOLA

Will not make the finals !!,

Rest of D2, we have a clown on board, making silly statements like this and wasting our time reading that rubbish,

Drove past Soilders last night, i don't think they are on any water restrictions, grass very very green, ground in great nic.

hay saints, is it true luke Niemi wont be following u down anymore? herd he might have had a change in heart and mite stay at colts as he has been training with them. he was also talking about playing with his boss at north footscay for a little cash!! could u fill me in on this?

hes training at the colts, ask him when your down there, you would know better than me.
from what i heard he has a deal with clarkey that he can train there until districts start pre season.

your kidding yourself the kid is a gun just lazy.... needs to stay away from city rd maccas.. would get a game in the 1's at south easily have fun at nth mate ;)

hahaha thanks champ u 2, will be popping down this yeah 2 watch u run around in the 1s. i hope budd!!

Any news from Bentleigh and Salesian ? Things seem to be very quiet about these clubs...does bentleigh have the dimitina boys ? Is The goal kicking machine, sharp i think playing again ? Salesian have a new playing coach though may struggle after loosing there two key fowards and 3 players who finished top 3 in the b&f have also gone i think..Aquinas is set for a big year, few really good young kids like ash n. Cheers :thumbsu:

Any news from Bentleigh and Salesian ? Things seem to be very quiet about these clubs...does bentleigh have the dimitina boys ? Is The goal kicking machine, sharp i think playing again ?

No idea about Salesian.

From what I hear Sharp is a good chance to play, as is F (?) Dimattina, but P Dimattina VERY unlikely. Reasonable source on that info, but far from gospel - crack out the NaCl.

Any news from Bentleigh and Salesian ? Things seem to be very quiet about these clubs...does bentleigh have the dimitina boys ? Is The goal kicking machine, sharp i think playing again ? Salesian have a new playing coach though may struggle after loosing there two key fowards and 3 players who finished top 3 in the b&f have also gone i think..Aquinas is set for a big year, few really good young kids like ash n. Cheers :thumbsu:

Who has Salesian lost Thain ? Bobetic ? Ross ? More info Streetball pls :thumbsu:

JOCS = CRAPOLA

Will not make the finals !!,

Rest of D2, we have a clown on board, making silly statements like this and wasting our time reading that rubbish,

Drove past Soilders last night, i don't think they are on any water restrictions, grass very very green, ground in great nic.

Don't say I didn't warn you boys: I'm not revealing the names as I have a vested interest in the club however they have picked up a number of players from the local Casey Cardinia league and a prized recruit from another VAFA club. You tell me the top 4 then sideshow bob?

Don't say I didn't warn you boys: I'm not revealing the names as I have a vested interest in the club however they have picked up a number of players from the local Casey Cardinia league and a prized recruit from another VAFA club.

How would naming these wonderful recruits affect your vested interest?

imo only bring on draft top four will be

Leo's
Aquanis
glen ira

tigers, seagulls, bears to fight out fouth.

I may be proved wrong.

good luck to all in season 2007.

Who has Salesian lost Thain ? Bobetic ? Ross ? More info Streetball pls :thumbsu:

My mate from aquinas works with bobetic in the force who won there b&f, said he is retiring-super player n nice guy, a 19 yr old who was run up b&f winner signed with some efl div 1 club, name was sengh or sumfin? thain and payne apparently departing the club, Nothing said about ross,he is a big key to them, shut down some key players this year so prob staying..RFS salesian may loose a bit with some of these keys out im presuming unless players are coming in, have a coach who mite play which will benefit..Thats all i no..just wondering people's thoughts on steven tibb, ash naulty...aquinas will be a big chance this year, n have a lot of good young kids..Cheers :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back