D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering my position at Power House, I know for a FACT that this is not a FACT and that this rumour is a result of misconstrued information. Now that is a FACT. For the record, I would one of the persons who would make such an 'announcement' and I have no intention to do so. I know what you might be referring to and you are wrong!

Vegina, i heard it was your ressies that played an ineligible player and thus your ressies will be losing the points. Is this part true mate?

Considering my position at Power House, I know for a FACT that this is not a FACT and that this rumour is a result of misconstrued information. Now that is a FACT. For the record, I would bend over for one of the persons who would make such an 'announcement' and I intend to do so. I know what you might be referring to and you are wrong!

Vegina, you left a word out of your post. I took the liberty of filling in the blank for you.

They have not played uni high yet who are second.

He means both sides sitting 2nd and 3rd in the seniors. Willy ressies have beat those teams ressies by over a 100 points which indicates the top senior sides will have limited depth. Everybody is unfortunate with injuries throughout the season and this might indicate that the top senior teams have poor depth, and that any key injuries are likely to unhinge their senior structure significantly. The amount of players used through Willy in the first 5 weeks has been massive and yet there has been minimal change to the structures and success (and still the ressies are able to produce big wins). This is all speculation at the moment but it will be interesting to see how the season unfolds.

Bit clearer?

At the risk of Quasimodo calling me Ian Chappel, lll get my tips in before his this week.

Monash will get close to Williamstown, are they good enough to win? Well there is a real buzz around the club at the moment, I havent seen Williamstown yet, and as Louie McGuiness is not playing ill take the Gryphons by 1 point.

Eltham in a canter over Elsternwick by 66 points

Hawthorn should beat La Trobe with out to many worries 28 points

Powerhouse will have a field day with Swinburne, Eddo is hoping the rain doesnt come - Powerhouse by 77 Eddo 12 goals (if dry)

St Johns will just get over the line over Uni. Aaron Abela to kick the game winning goal - Jocs by 5 points

In the FA Cup Pompey should have no trouble with Cardiff - but probably will - Pompey on Penalties for me, 0-0 after regualtion, 1-1 after extra time.

Or possibly those missing a pen?

these comments are

gross.jpg

Tips Round 6.

Willy
Eltham
Hawthorn
Powerhouse
St Johns

Would love to see Monash & UHS getup but its tough away at Doveton & yet to play against monash so unsure on their performances???

At the risk of Quasimodo calling me Ian Chappel, lll get my tips in before his this week.

Monash will get close to Williamstown, are they good enough to win? Well there is a real buzz around the club at the moment, I havent seen Williamstown yet, and as Louie McGuiness is not playing ill take the Gryphons by 1 point.

Eltham in a canter over Elsternwick by 66 points

Hawthorn should beat La Trobe with out to many worries 28 points

Powerhouse will have a field day with Swinburne, Eddo is hoping the rain doesnt come - Powerhouse by 77 Eddo 12 goals (if dry)

St Johns will just get over the line over Uni. Aaron Abela to kick the game winning goal - Jocs by 5 points

In the FA Cup Pompey should have no trouble with Cardiff - but probably will - Pompey on Penalties for me, 0-0 after regualtion, 1-1 after extra time.

Much better post Vanilla.

Quasi currently on 22/25 (missed on the Gryphs last week). Wet weather predicted, wont change my tips too much though.

Cy's over Monash by 11 (The wetter is becomes the better the Gryphs chances, but too much class for WIlly).
Eltham over Wicks by 85pts (Wicks recent form is no better than Latrobe's)
Hawks to beat Latrobe by 48 (No brainer this one!)
The House by 16 only over The Razorbacks (Not sure Eddo will have it all his way in the wet conditions).
Jocs at home by 2 over UHS-VU (Home ground advantage is the only thing that is swaying me. St Johns are not that good. Could well be the danger game of the round!)

Good luck to all

Quasi

Wow, alot of teams will be praying for rain this weekend in what sould be, bar one game, a very one sided affair for 4 of the 5 round 6 matches.

Monash over Willy 12
Eltham over the Wicks 75
Hawthorn over Latrobe 49
Power over Swinny 58
St Johns over Uni 23

[quote
Monash over Willy 12
Eltham over the Wicks 75
Hawthorn over Latrobe 49
Power over Swinny 58
St Johns over Uni 23[/quote]

This weekends weather predicts up to 30ml of rain to fall within 24hours... Surely this means we wont see too many beltings this weekend.

Its going to be slipperier than your moves on the dance floor Marching...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently in Wafers hands is a document that will send D3 into a spin. I shall be unable to elaborate the particular contents however, certain clubs/people have been named and this shall be investigated down to the bare bones. I have Private Msg Nikko Teen a copy as it concerns Uni High and they need to set the wheels in motion to rectify this as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

Tips

LaTrobe in suprise over Hawks at home
St Johns to dismantle Uni
CY`s in a battle with Gryphs
Eltham over a short staffed Wicks
House to account for Pigs

Wafer08

Currently in Wafers hands is a document that will send D3 into a spin. I shall be unable to elaborate the particular contents however, certain clubs/people have been named and this shall be investigated down to the bare bones. I have Private Msg Nikko Teen a copy as it concerns Uni High and they need to set the wheels in motion to rectify this as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

Tips

LaTrobe in suprise over Hawks at home
St Johns to dismantle Uni
CY`s in a battle with Gryphs
Eltham over a short staffed Wicks
House to account for Pigs

Wafer08

Still waiting wafer.

Just like to point out that you guys are really not helping me get through another Friday arvo at work... Massive lack of posts this week fellas. Iv'e done my supercoach and dreamteam already.....

Just like to point out that you guys are really not helping me get through another Friday arvo at work... Massive lack of posts this week fellas. Iv'e done my supercoach and dreamteam already.....

i know what u mean marching. There has been a lack of retalliation or acknowledgment to yesterdays posted picture. i was hoping for a berrating to read and reply too, but i was left at work grubbing the easy 1 out all alone. Waaah burgers and french cries.

Fellas,

At this point of the week, a posting from me might (or might not) upset Marching but I'll post anyway. There's just no pleasing some......

I ran into a mate who plays for the House at the pub on Wednesday night and over a few shandies, he tells me that the House will have made some big changes and are still awaiting the return of a couple of key big name players.

They will still have enough in the tank this week to account for the Pigs. A great viewing spot from on the balcony at the Ross Gregory Oval with a drink and an average pie (from memory).

The Indians host Willy at East Caulfield and I might just head down to watch this one. It doesn't matter who they pick, Willy will win. The Indians will be missing quite a few this week and will lose by a few.

In the battle of the generations, The Eltham Schoolboys will smash the Elsternwick Pensioners...enough said.

I saw the Hacks coach Tyson during the week at Safeway in Malvern trying to chat up the Deli girl while ordering 5 kgs of footy franks...don't know why...maybe for his dinner?

The Hacks to make it 4 from 6 when they smash the Drunks. Will the cheating Hacks reserves umpire get his just desserts this week? Let's hope so.

St Johns welcome the Zoo boys to the "enclosure" at Dandenong this week. Boyce's boys will never have seen anything like the surroundings in Dandenong and will squeal all the way home after the big bad boys beat them up...just like the old schoolyard days!

I hear that not too many of the Zooboys are keen about a trip to Dandy on a cold wet Saturday afternoon for a physical smashing!

I'm Dee Three...that's my take.

Fellas,

At this point of the week, a posting from me might (or might not) upset Marching but I'll post anyway. There's just no pleasing some......

I ran into a mate who plays for the House at the pub on Wednesday night and over a few shandies, he tells me that the House will have made some big changes and are still awaiting the return of a couple of key big name players.

They will still have enough in the tank this week to account for the Pigs. A great viewing spot from on the balcony at the Ross Gregory Oval with a drink and an average pie (from memory).

The Indians host Willy at East Caulfield and I might just head down to watch this one. It doesn't matter who they pick, Willy will win. The Indians will be missing quite a few this week and will lose by a few.

In the battle of the generations, The Eltham Schoolboys will smash the Elsternwick Pensioners...enough said.

I saw the Hacks coach Tyson during the week at Safeway in Malvern trying to chat up the Deli girl while ordering 5 kgs of footy franks...don't know why...maybe for his dinner?

The Hacks to make it 4 from 6 when they smash the Drunks. Will the cheating Hacks reserves umpire get his just desserts this week? Let's hope so.

St Johns welcome the Zoo boys to the "enclosure" at Dandenong this week. Boyce's boys will never have seen anything like the surroundings in Dandenong and will squeal all the way home after the big bad boys beat them up...just like the old schoolyard days!

I hear that not too many of the Zooboys are keen about a trip to Dandy on a cold wet Saturday afternoon for a physical smashing!

I'm Dee Three...that's my take.

ECR i think not. Otherwise look forward to the beer stephen.

Is D3 the most predictable section in all the ammos?

Willy do look a class above from what I have seen so far.

David Lee vs Lee Wells, was a great match up on Saturday, the points cleary went to Wells tho, keeping Lee to one goal and only a handful of touches.

It was a hard fought battle all day and well down to the Willy boys for all sticking around for a drink or two.

Is this the worst theme song in the whole of the ammo's?

TURTLELAND - Sung to the tune of Tigerland

Oh we're from turtleland
A team of champions we're from turtleland
We're from the college and we wear the gold and green
We're fast, we're strong, we're mean
You will regret you ever met the toughest team you've seen
Oh we're from turtle land
We're never beaten and the premierships our goal
And we never will quit
Until the cups in our grip
Oh we're from turtle

SHELLS ON OUR BACK