D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
plays c grade for Old Carey- monster man- CHF if he applied himself could be anything

Incorrect. He has never played C-Grade football. What the hell are you making up these stories for AA17??:D

Missed the first half of last year due to work (army or police force or something like that)

Will be playing C Grade in 07. And that is no bull (apoligies for bad gag)

Ahhh Mr DG you are as sad as i am .I was thinking ahead and imagine he will be playing C grade this year unless police or army or whatever he does take him to the bush.

I hear Ivanhoe has got a gun player by the name of Joe Mazocca.Does anybody know anything about him?

This is correct, I had the pleasure of playing on "the great" Joe Mazocca a few years back. Gun would not be a word I would use for this player although he wouldn't look out of place on an italian p0rn set. Interesting looking fella.

latrobe are terrible, best ground in the VAFA, but can't win a game,

will not trouble the top four, let alone finish on top.

You have got to be kidding mate. I played for latrobe 19's last year and dead set it would be one of the worst grouns in the VAFA (not that ive seen many though). Its absolutely massive, and if it even rains a skerrick of water during the week, the ground becomes an absolute mudpile. Trust me, its a shocking ground, i hated it.

will most likely be playing for latrobe this year (unless i get a good offer somewhere else)...why is everyone predicting them coming first? I havent started training yet as im a uni student and dont move to melb till mid-feb, but i just assumed that A LOT of players would be leaving the club due to its relegation (or delegation) whatever u call it, gettting put down a section.

will most likely be playing for latrobe this year (unless i get a good offer somewhere else)...why is everyone predicting them coming first? I havent started training yet as im a uni student and dont move to melb till mid-feb, but i just assumed that A LOT of players would be leaving the club due to its relegation (or delegation) whatever u call it, gettting put down a section.

You might think that... but it often doesn't happen that way. As a young pup you may not have learned that there are a lot of $h! te clubs around, and despite La Trobe having an oval with questionable virtues, they aren't such a bad bunch of blokes. And they've got an excellent bar and post-match etiquette.

CF16 - You do not sound like a real smart bloke. Asking for a good offer somewhere else in the VAFA not only shows you to be a mercenary but also a rule breaker. Get a clue mate and stick to country footy where the big cash is.:thumbsdown:

So how are everyone's grounds holding up??

Is anyone allowed to train on them at the moment?

Does any club have exemptions to be able to water the surface??

kew has been training at stradbroke park in kew (north kews ground) which seems to be still getting water and is not too bad too train on (ie not too hard).

kew home ground for the season (victoria park, kew) seems to be also getting water and is in fairly good condition.

CF16 - You do not sound like a real smart bloke. Asking for a good offer somewhere else in the VAFA not only shows you to be a mercenary but also a rule breaker. Get a clue mate and stick to country footy where the big cash is.:thumbsdown:

Getting a "good offer" elsewhere does not mean he/she is breaking the rules. Clubs from other leagues are allowed to make offers - and even monetary offers at that.

Still, if he/she thinks La Trobe will be a crap team, playing on a crap ground, maybe they should go elsewhere. I'm sure La Trobe won't be too upset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kew has been training at stradbroke park in kew (north kews ground) which seems to be still getting water and is not too bad too train on (ie not too hard).

kew home ground for the season (victoria park, kew) seems to be also getting water and is in fairly good condition.

The ground situation must be hurting clubs at the moment, I heard Elsternwick could only get 14 to an alternate training venue last night.

The ground situation must be hurting clubs at the moment, I heard Elsternwick could only get 14 to an alternate training venue last night.

Familiarity may breed contempt, but it also fosters a good football club in terms of the home ground.

Hard to attract new players too if they don't know exactly where they are turning up for training each week.

What are peoples thoughts on players to watch this year from each club?

Coulter from La Trobe, Porter from W Brunswick, Tex from Old Westbourne, and naturally Lauletta from Hawthorn will be a thorn in the side to some backmen

I also reckon that CHF from Monash (no 21?) should go alright if he can get fit

Coulter from La Trobe, Porter from W Brunswick, Tex from Old Westbourne, and naturally Lauletta from Hawthorn will be a thorn in the side to some backmen

I also reckon that CHF from Monash (no 21?) should go alright if he can get fit

Edwards from Powerhouse, Mahoney's from Elsternwick.

old timer or turbs 23 or crazy bear, who is tearing up the track at Kew?

My spies tell me that Daniel Nasrallah, Michael Natoli and Michael Pope have been tearing up the track for Kew.

It appears that old age has caught up with Craig Horne as well. Apparently breaking down and cant handle the intense pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back