D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Ivanhoe - You should be ashamed of sharing the second half honours after smashing the House by eight goals in the first half!?!?!

Chimp, did you have money on the Hoes to beat a ten goal spread? Only reason I could see to be disappointed with that.

Just noticing patterns GG ...........

OW - all day thumping ....just a bit out of your depth.
Kew - almost level ............smacked by 8
E-wicks .....good effort ......against 15 men in the second half ....
Hawks - oh dear .....
The House ....more of the same.

get outta the pub and on the training track hoes ......4 quarters needed for contenders!!

Come on Swinney !!!!!!!!:eek:

Your a pretty tough bloke bagging players on this forum Dee three!! would like to see if you would say the same things if you came face to face with the likes of Jacko, Pace etc this forum should be used for contructive criticism not bagging people that can't defend themselves

On Pace, he didn't have any problems in september when he won a flag in D1.

Why can't Jacko and Pace defend themselves?? Can't use computers?? :confused:
Having said that, i agree, if you're gonna seriously bag blokes on this forum, name yourself....

CHB - Damon Wood (Ivanhoe)
On baller - Craig Mahonay (Elsternwick)
On Baller - Julian Holland (Ivanhoe)
On Baller - Bill Irving (West Brunswick)
Full Forward - Edwards (PowerHouse), that one's for chump
Ruck - Chris Hunter (Ivanhoe)
HF - Craig Horne (Kew)
HB - Terry Ludeman (La Trobe)
CHF - Matthew Higgins (Swinburne)

Coach - Grace (Elsternwick)

LD have you not seen OW play or are you suggesting that they are an evenly contributing side without any stars?

would have to have.

14 - connors
4 - connors
5 - lever

they would have to be in the team for sure

Jekka - forward - handy
Smith ? - on ball - 77?
A very handy half-back Flank who sets up alot of plays as well .......similar type to one of the small back flankers from the House.

and a few more that look to have been playing some good footy. Is it too early for " a team of champions will always beat .........":D

Just noticing patterns GG ...........

OW - all day thumping ....just a bit out of your depth.
Kew - almost level ............smacked by 8
E-wicks .....good effort ......against 15 men in the second half ....
Hawks - oh dear .....
The House ....more of the same.

get outta the pub and on the training track hoes ......4 quarters needed for contenders!!

Come on Swinney !!!!!!!!:eek:
Champ, very interesting that you bag the boys from the Boulevard for for giving up the lead they had over the Hawks, yet you fail to criticize Hawthorn for letting such an ordinary side get out to such a margin in the first place.

Champ, very interesting that you bag the boys from the Boulevard for for giving up the lead they had over the Hawks, yet you fail to criticize Hawthorn for letting such an ordinary side get out to such a margin in the first place.

Fair point STN - and I take it on board.............There is no doubt that the Hoes CAN play - at times - some good footy. But, I am questioning what seems to be a bit of a habit in poor second halves. Other scribes have suggested poor fitness? some mental weakness? some injuries? others drinking habits and diet concerns?

So maybe I am better to ask this simple question...... Why?

P.S. Go Hawks !!!!!!! Go the big L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are'nt things heating up on this thread, there is no love lost.

Chimp boy just hates the boys from hoe park and is giving it to us like he did to that guy he took home from the peel sunday morning.:eek:

LD, do u think u cld come down and give us a few tips on tackling?

One other highlight of sat nite was the repetitive playing of your the voice, i know its one of your favourites!!!1:D

Grand Total of 16/25

Monash over Swinny by 13 pts (Gryphs will be a little harder at the footy)
Ivanhoe over House by 35 Pts (Hoes purring at the minute!)
Latrobe over Wests by 22 Pts (Can't see westies making the 4 from here)
Westbourne by 45 over Hawks (Hawthorn are over-rated)
Kew by 16 Over Wicks (Kew are better than you think at home)[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------

3 out of 5 again. Wicks suprised me a little. Swinny were lucky the game didn't go for another couple of minutes. Grand total 19/30.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Old West over Latrobe by 14 pts (Huge danger game for Westbourne. Can't tip against them though)
Westies over Kew by 16 pts (Home ground advantage the key. Kew had better start winning or trips to Lilydale and Mornington loom in 08')
Hawthorn over Wicks by 6 pts ( Match of the round for sure. Wicks have to show the comp they are still a genuine contender.)
Gryphs over House by 10 pts (Sure to be close. Gryphs have had the wood on Powerhouse in recent years).
Swinny over Ivanhoe by 6 pts (Once agains I will side with the home team. If Higgins doesn't fire nor will Swinny though!)

Unbelievably tough week for punters. Every game could conceivably go either way. One thing is for sure though. We have the most even competition in the ammos.

Are'nt things heating up on this thread, there is no love lost.

Chimp boy just hates the boys from hoe park and is giving it to us like he did to that guy he took home from the peel sunday morning.:eek:

LD, do u think u cld come down and give us a few tips on tackling?

One other highlight of sat nite was the repetitive playing of your the voice, i know its one of your favourites!!!1:D

'Hates' is a little harsh OMR - I just think you guys have a high opinion of ones self and it's not as yet warranted.

.......must be something to do with getting belted by you guys years ago!

Go Swinney !!!!

Old West over Latrobe by 3Opts
West B over Kew by 10 pts
Wicks over Hawks by 2 pts
Gryphs over House by 20 pts
Swinny over Ivanhoe by 21 pts

My Tips for what they are worth.....

Old Westies to smash Latrobe by 40+ points (the truth will be told)
West Brunswick to kill Kew by 5 goals (Kew = gone)
Hawks to smash Elsternwick by 30+ points (Lauletta to bag a handful)
House to beat Gryphons by 25 ponts (Edwards to kick 10)
Ivanhoe to beat Swinburne by 45 points (Pace to kick 5 then head to Maccas for a well earned reward)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Chumpy, is dislikes a better word?

Bad memories of Ivanhoe Park are they?

That's better OMR.

Bad memories .............lets not go there. Many years ago and your mob was travelling Ok - a little higher up the grades.

Anyway, good luck on the weekend - think you might need it - and will be back in the pack come 5.00pm. Go Higgoooooooooo !!!!!

Hi love rats. Saw my Guru this morning and sadly for Oldtimer, its at least 1 more week before I start the Kew bandwagon. So my tips are in...

OW to beat LaTrobe by 20 points (big ground to test them a bit)
WB to beat Kew by 20 points (at home and need a win)
Hawks to beat Wicks by 20 points (and sure to have a beer with every Wick opponent afterwards)
The House to beat Monash by 20 points (home ground to get them over the line - oh and superstar Eddo)
Ivanhoe to beat Swinny by 20 points (the clash of my 2 bandwagons so far, big clash guaranted)

Good luck all those playing this week, and to Chimp with the hot dog and coffee, taking notes so he can talk more rubbish next week (getting a bit boring, hope you have some new people to talk about soon).

Why not have the whole Westbourne side!!!

You will name them anyway
Do you actually believe that the best 22 players in D3 come from OW?

They are a very good side who have some very good players, some good players and some ordinary footballers who work very hard (just like most other teams). If OW have more than 6 players in the team of the year i'll be amazed

Do you actually believe that the best 22 players in D3 come from OW?

They are a very good side who have some very good players, some good players and some ordinary footballers who work very hard (just like most other teams). If OW have more than 6 players in the team of the year i'll be amazed
OW if they are like teams from previous years, play well at the start and then when its time to play hard footy are found wanting. softest side i've ever seen...
:cool:

OW if they are like teams from previous years, play well at the start and then when its time to play hard footy are found wanting. softest side i've ever seen...
:cool:
Browman, No one can take you seriously with comments like that. OW are massive flag favorites. In fact D2 scribe and amatuer footy Centrebet representative Jono Healy lists them at $1.80 for the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back