D4 D4 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not the one who made the comment.........Read the posts!!

Stating the obvious again PP????

I did read the posts, I am saying that you should take notes on how self-depreciation works. And then share those notes with your team - just going on what I have read here.

I'm not afraid to state the obvious. It makes for better reading than stating something that maketh no sense at all.

So Kew is not a "good joint to be at" or else this guy would have stuck around?:confused:

I played in the eastern as a youngster and was offered coin to play seniors (not much) i turned it down to keep playing with mates and got treated like a leper clubs for money dont keep the "team" environment long, everyone starts looking for ways to get more money and individuals start thinking they are more important than the sides results, if someone leaves your club because you cant pay them your almost definately better off without them anyway (unless Buddy or Juddy rocked up on your door)

I did read the posts, I am saying that you should take notes on how self-depreciation works. And then share those notes with your team - just going on what I have read here.

I'm not afraid to state the obvious. It makes for better reading than stating something that maketh no sense at all.

Ok, Thanks PP..... I will do that. Hard to get good help these days!!

Dear All,

I am pretty sure we don't have any cabinet makers down at Cobra Land, so I thought I'd ask here.

I am after some wood to make to cabinets for storage purposes. The cabinet size is as follows:

Height - 2m
Width - 1m
Depth - 1m

I would like to buy the wood and assemble myself. If any of ya'll know anybody who deals in that kinda stuff please let me know via reply to this message or PM me.

Thank you.

huru

Post. Script. Gday Waz

if someone leaves your club because you cant pay them your almost definately better off without them anyway

That wasn't really my point. There's plenty of places to go hunting for cash. I've never played in a club where there's been cash paid to anyone (least of all me) but I reckon it would be pretty crap if blokes started to compare pay packets. I'd be worried I wouldn't play well enough and therefore couldn't justify their investment.

My point was that in one post Crazybear told a story about a bloke leaving Kew and then stated that if your a good club its more likely blokes will stick around.

Seemed a strange thing to say to me but what do I know?

That wasn't really my point. There's plenty of places to go hunting for cash. I've never played in a club where there's been cash paid to anyone (least of all me) but I reckon it would be pretty crap if blokes started to compare pay packets. I'd be worried I wouldn't play well enough and therefore couldn't justify their investment.

My point was that in one post Crazybear told a story about a bloke leaving Kew and then stated that if your a good club its more likely blokes will stick around.

Seemed a strange thing to say to me but what do I know?

My point was was - we don't need to offer cash to attract players. We had a bloke who was keen to get payed and he followed the cash. This player hadn't played a game for the Kew FC. We have over 90 registered players who are happy to play at Kew because they like the place. If blokes want money they will chase it.

It appears some eyebrows have been raised by the performance of AP against West Brunswick earleir in the year and how they managed to finish within 3 goals!!

From a statistical point of view AP had more centre clearances (without Baker) & inside 50's on the day.

There were no taggers employed for the match, except Brown picking up Irvine when he went forward.

They had over 60 1%ers, which included smothers, sheperds & hard ball gets.

AP played a 3 man forward line with the other 3 forwards playing up the field to congest the midfield

Pressure on their midfield and not letting them switch the play to the open side was the theme of the day. Pre-runner to Clarko's Cluster, with players moving to guard the corridor and the open side to force them to kick the ball back down the line to a contest.

All fairly simple for someone to employ.

Name names Foxy.

one paid as assitant coach???? dont no what coaching he does

most if not all at the club no the other is payed. walked out on us at the end of last year. but returned $$$$

i pay my subs every year have stuck by the club in good times & bad. where does my money go????

Lets not wipe of that there might be a few players from certain clubs that may recieve a little something under the table so to speak!

I went looking under the table the other night, hit the jackpot, found a piece of gum, must have been 5 - 6 years old.....rock hard it was, tasted all right though!!

Hey Sneako, see what destructive discussion you have created....I think overall things are pretty clean.

Let's move on.......my tips R9.

1's
Bulleen x 26p at home over Syndal
WB x 21p over BHN
MTL vs RC...let's spin the wheel and no jackpot again bigwaz, MTL x 11p
AP x 28p in an upset at home over SFX
Kew x 25g over SM (High St Kew, Map 45 G5)
Eley P x 5p against NB

2's
Bulleen & Syndal....Draw
WB x 12g over BHN
RC x 10g over MTL
SFX x 14g against AP
SM to turn up late, Kew x 115p (Higher St Kew, Map 455 GG5)
Eley.P lose to NB x 1p, (One of the Ackland bros to kick the winning goal?)

Eley.P lose to NB x 1p, (One of the Ackland bros to kick the winning goal?)[/quote]

My money is on the captain for the winning goal:thumbsu:. The other brother will be waiting in the goal square giving the captain something to aim at by slotting it through the Tomahawks big gap toothed grin:D

They are both dirty cheating dogs as well!!

most if not all at the club no the other is payed. walked out on us at the end of last year. but returned $$$$

i pay my subs every year have stuck by the club in good times & bad. where does my money go????

Interesting stuff. Did the player who left go an train at another ammo club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Sneako, see what destructive discussion you have created....I think overall things are pretty clean.

It only takes one or two paid players to cheat the entire division. If a club is low enough to pay players in order to win a flag in D4 then they need to take a good hard look at themselves, and should probably give life a miss.

I've heard some strange stories in my time in this league.

Dear All,

I am pretty sure we don't have any cabinet makers down at Cobra Land, so I thought I'd ask here.

I am after some wood to make to cabinets for storage purposes. The cabinet size is as follows:

Height - 2m
Width - 1m
Depth - 1m

I would like to buy the wood and assemble myself. If any of ya'll know anybody who deals in that kinda stuff please let me know via reply to this message or PM me.

Thank you.

huru

Post. Script. Gday Waz

Your an idiot i am a qualifed cabinet maker and now i am a salesrep for a company that sells to cabinet makers, as is an older guy down the club who has trained a bit but not played this yr

RM's Tips for Round 9

Bulleen vs Syndal - STHo by 1 Goal
West Brunswick vs Box Hill North - BHN by 1 Point
Mt Lilydale vs Richmond - MtL by 6 Goals
Albert Park vs St Francis Xavier - SFX by 3 Goals
Kew vs South Mornington - Kew by 12 Goals
Eley Park vs North Brunswick - EP by 5 Goals

Truslove and Cookson.

Your money goes into their pockets.

BC's have previous form here. They only ever had six sponsored player photos up on the wall yet each player had at least three sponsors. The six players inevitably were their regular best - Badanjek, Gencarelli, Arcoraci, etc. Couldn't have made it any more obvious what they were doing.

Generally no-one likes to see a club struggle but they cheat so get what they deserve.

Truslove and Cookson.

BC's have previous form here. They only ever had six sponsored player photos up on the wall yet each player had at least three sponsors. The six players inevitably were their regular best - Badanjek, Gencarelli, Arcoraci, etc. Couldn't have made it any more obvious what they were doing.

Generally no-one likes to see a club struggle but they cheat so get what they deserve.

Sorry pat u must not be at every training sesion we have had all yr, to know that trusloves take the 1st half of every training session and helps the blokes aside when zarafa is taking the main group. i know cookson very well and i know for a fact he is not getting paid

get ur facts straight before u start bagging blokes clubs

Truslove and Cookson.

Confirmed by the Big "Wayne O!"

Truslove and Cookson.

Tool

Sorry pat u must not be at every training sesion we have had all yr, to know that trusloves take the 1st half of every training session and helps the blokes aside when zarafa is taking the main group. i know cookson very well and i know for a fact he is not getting paid

get ur facts straight before u start bagging blokes clubs

Fact, pull your head out of the sand ask around you may be surprised how many can conferm it.

why should i be loyal if the club is willing to lie to the players & take money from our pockets to put into others

Fact, pull your head out of the sand ask around you may be surprised how many can conferm it.

why should i be loyal if the club is willing to lie to the players & take money from our pockets to put into others

WOW, hang on this not the same bloke who tried to "distablise" our fragile friends at Box Hill North, and now has moved onto the cobras!!

Here we go again...

Got nothing better to do but to bag a club. If you are so LOYAL to the club, why go public with your ludicrous accusations? Why not be a man and speak up to the relevant people. Voice you concerns, tell them you are frustrated with what you THINK is happening. This forum is NOT the place to raise issues you have with a club. THINK ABOUT IT...

Here we go again...

Got nothing better to do but to bag a club. If you are so LOYAL to the club, why go public with your ludicrous accusations? Why not be a man and speak up to the relevant people. Voice you concerns, tell them you are frustrated with what you THINK is happening. This forum is NOT the place to raise issues you have with a club. THINK ABOUT IT...

65 You are asking this moron to "think about it",come on 65 he would have to have a BRAIN FIRST,just get on with what you are doing Cobras, it is working and you will reap the rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back